What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does.

Do you want Cocoa? Or tea considering your throat?

Mmmm, tea is probably the better choice, thanks...

slips off the couch to bend down and thumb through the cartoon DVDs, trying to find just the right one

...anything particular you fancy...?

Mmmm, tea is probably the better choice, thanks...

slips off the couch to bend down and thumb through the cartoon DVDs, trying to find just the right one

...anything particular you fancy...?

*Brewing the kettle super hot. Pouring the water into the pot to heat it, and then tossing it. Warming the vessel. Four scoops of loose English Breakfast, and heavy with honey and a touch of lemon.*

Just wonderful for Sore throats. But I'd let it steep and then cool a while. I can get an ice cube if you like.

Well I of course fancy you. *Snuggles* But how about this?

cast.jpg

I realise how it looks, but we can finish it over night, and your life will be richer for it. It's quite funny. Though Not so much for kids. It's called undergrads.

*Brewing the kettle super hot. Pouring the water into the pot to heat it, and then tossing it. Warming the vessel. Four scoops of loose English Breakfast, and heavy with honey and a touch of lemon.*

Just wonderful for Sore throats. But I'd let it steep and then cool a while. I can get an ice cube if you like.

Well I of course fancy you. *Snuggles* But how about this?

cast.jpg

I realise how it looks, but we can finish it over night, and your life will be richer for it. It's quite funny. Though Not so much for kids. It's called undergrads.

The tea smells good, I know it will taste and feel even better.

Sounds good, I trust your judgement...

Lays head on your shoulder and settles down to watch

The tea smells good, I know it will taste and feel even better.

Sounds good, I trust your judgement...

Lays head on your shoulder and settles down to watch

*Cuddles a Witch close. Wrapping an arm around her and letting it rest on her side. Feeding her popcorn, until finally. My eyes close. And I succumb to sleep.*

*Cuddles a Witch close. Wrapping an arm around her and letting it rest on her side. Feeding her popcorn, until finally. My eyes close. And I succumb to sleep.*

Watches, smiling frequently, laughing every now and then. Realises her cartoon buddy is snoozing and so leans over to pull a blanket across them both. She turns the volume down on the TV a little and snuggles back down beside him, giggling quietly to herself.

Waking up with a cup of coffee. Finally I got to sleep in a bit. I've been up at 4am all week and not because I wanted to.

I kept it down this morning, Cait. ;)

-ahem- give credit where it is due little elf. What she is not telling you is that I dragged her to bed, tied her up and spent most of the night kissing, licking, and nibbling every beautiful inch of her. That is why she didn't keep anyone awake. Well except for me but I loved it. :D

Come to think of it that may have been a dream...

lol and thankful I am, Thyri. :D :kiss:

Glad you got some rest lovely.

-ahem- give credit where it is due little elf. What she is not telling you is that I dragged her to bed, tied her up and spent most of the night kissing, licking, and nibbling every beautiful inch of her. That is why she didn't keep anyone awake. Well except for me but I loved it. :D

Come to think of it that may have been a dream...

Glad you got some rest lovely.

*pats FD on his bum and kisses his cheek*

You were dreaming, dear. :cool:

*snickers*

Thinking about a fantasy I had last night. Completely outside my normal set up..might keep it.

Thinking about it.

*hugs* You silly.. you did not, I know this because you don't have a crow bar shaped knott on your head. *^_^*

This makes me sad, I've got an indention to the left side because of exactly that reason. Crowbars are problematic..

Working at a garage, and have the mechanic next stall think you was seducing his wife too?

No that sounds awful...

But actually worse, and much funnier. Mistaken identity. Went walking past a construction site on the main party street In Edmonton. (Whyte Ave.)

Buddy walked off his project with a hammer, took a swing and simply clocked me. If I had not pitched forward almost instantly he probably would have killed me. If I hadn't had friends there, immediately jump on him, he probably would have killed me.

He was off meds and thought I was Uh, Heinrich Himmler? Or so the Police told me. I am also told I went catatonic but not unconscious. I remember the street corner. Still sucks every time I come out of Chianti's.

So were you seducing his wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back