What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored and trying to play with people who don't seem to understand enough about their own sexual preferences to be comfortable with themselves:confused:

Laughing.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but there's a thread in the SRP forum that has someone with the screen name Raphael and one named Donatello in it, and while I'm sure it's just a coincidence, the Ninja Turtles-loving 13 year old that still lives inside me enjoyed stumbling across that immensely.

I'm working on a character profile. It appears she's going to have a background far different than I had originally planned.

Oh good lord, NO! I mean it, M. :kiss: :heart:

Oh darling, come on, you know you want it. :devil:

Or perhaps a banished Samurai wandering the old west (ala Kung Fu) falls in love with a cowgirl. In that SRP, Mav.

I was thinking along the same lines, Veroe. Maybe vice versa. A wandering cowboy learns from a samurai warrior and then protects his daughter after his death as she falls in love with him. But Cait pulled out a ball gag when I started talking. :rolleyes: I normally wouldn't have complained. :D

Oooo, ropes. I forgot about those.

He did??? *arches a brow and crooks a finger in M's direction*

Oh c'mon! That's a pretty good buck off record for a spirited little filly! :D

I highly agree.

:confused: You all wanna get me into trouble?

Hm...

...ok

I am making a birthday card and baking a birthday cake while my son is getting his birthday lie in :)

Oh darling, come on, you know you want it. :devil:

I was thinking along the same lines, Veroe. Maybe vice versa. A wandering cowboy learns from a samurai warrior and then protects his daughter after his death as she falls in love with him. But Cait pulled out a ball gag when I started talking. :rolleyes: I normally wouldn't have complained. :D

:confused: You all wanna get me into trouble?

Hm...

...ok

:heart: :kiss: You know I'd love to write anything with you.

Doing training in Newcastle so I'm just chilling in a hotel room. Got some films, some beer and just chilling.

Right now I'm debating whether my dream last night would make for a good story idea. But it as a very unusual dream for me.

Goofing off when I should be working.

Oh wait.. I can't do anything till they figure their shit out. Grumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back