What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIDRN?

Watching Animal Planet, vid chatting with Sir, watching my kittens with the zoom zooms, and paying bills.

But its waaarm in here... And its snowwwing out there.

It's supposed to be like 24 here tonight, which, what the fuck? I thought I lived in the south now.

If it snowed, though, I think the city would just shut down. It'd be like War of the Worlds or something. People jumping out of windows and everything.

It's supposed to be like 24 here tonight, which, what the fuck? I thought I lived in the south now.

If it snowed, though, I think the city would just shut down. It'd be like War of the Worlds or something. People jumping out of windows and everything.

Upstate NY should be used to it.
We should all be able to handle a light dusting on the roads.
"Should".
"Can"... Weeeeeell...

Today is cold and wet and raw and crawling inside a toasty oven would be quite nice.

I haz room! Just move the pizza stone.

Upstate NY should be used to it.
We should all be able to handle a light dusting on the roads.
"Should".
"Can"... Weeeeeell...

I don't like to admit this, but sometimes I miss the snow. But not in November. Not in not-even-mid-November. It's still fall down here!

Tagyouareit.

I don't like to admit this, but sometimes I miss the snow. But not in November. Not in not-even-mid-November. It's still fall down here!

Tagyouareit.

Seriously? Don't jinx it. No snow!

I especially hate it when it's cold out when I have a fever/chills and a head cold. Really doesn't help. :(

Deciding whether or not to read some of the stories I purchased at an adult shop earlier or to watch some of the movies I purchased at the same store. Choices, choices.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

You should be crying because you don't have any of this awesome spaghetti. It's baked spaghetti, I hardly ever let myself have it but my back hurts and I deserve it. Homemade alfredo and tomato sauce, aww yeaaahh.

You should be crying because you don't have any of this awesome spaghetti. It's baked spaghetti, I hardly ever let myself have it but my back hurts and I deserve it. Homemade alfredo and tomato sauce, aww yeaaahh.

I'm making chicken, and also a fire in the fireplace.

What now, red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back