What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now I have, among other things, ginger cakes on my mind!

Not too sure about ginger cakes (plural), but I've had something that looked like a bunt cake that was called a ginger cake. Might've been the same thing.

Tonight, or I should say, this morning, I happen to be enjoying some homemade ginger snaps (a gift), and washing them down with a cold Pilsner Urquell. An odd combination, but it works very well. Aside from that, I'm wired because of some anxiety about a complicated project I've agreed to tackle, tomorrow. I'm also listening, sorta', to "Music thru the night" on the local NPR station, and enjoying some of the more provocative threads that appeal to my particular tastes, proclivities, and fetishes.

Enjoying a long, cold, drink after a very long day. A good one for sure but...having been on the go since before 5am this morning, it's now 9pm and I've only just gotten home...definitely l-o-n-g!

giggles

Silly Fish

:rose:

I've been called that before ;)

I just can't find a fetish thread on lit - even though I tried. Chicks on sewing machines, unicorns, vacuum cleaners, magic carpets..... but where are we lovers of chicks on broomsticks catered for? it's fucked I tell you.

Or.....

Maybe I'm weird?

*sighs*

Procrastinating, and ......

reexamining, rearranging, and repriortizing, all the things I have to attend to, today. I suppose I'm basically looking for jusssst the "right" distraction, to get my increasingly horny thoughts rolling towards a pleasurable conclusion.

I've been called that before ;)

I just can't find a fetish thread on lit - even though I tried. Chicks on sewing machines, unicorns, vacuum cleaners, magic carpets..... but where are we lovers of chicks on broomsticks catered for? it's fucked I tell you.

Or.....

Maybe I'm weird?

*sighs*

I didn't mean to say "fucked".....it must be the autocorrect...

I never swear

Much.

laughs

Chicks on sewing machines!

laughs more and hugs him tight

Oh you do make me smile...and swearing, even from Fishies like you, is perfectly acceptable every now and then.

whispers

We all do it.

winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back