What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not hit your brother with a bat.

Do not pay attention to his need to blame everyone else.
Just get his side of the story.

Oh! Don't mind me, I'm just trying not to punch my brother for being a fucking idiot.

Do not pay attention to his need to blame everyone else.
Just get his side of the story.

Oh! Don't mind me, I'm just trying not to punch my brother for being a fucking idiot.

*slides her a Louisville Slugger*

Go on. You know you wanna. :p

Ya know, I'm halfway kind of sort of nodding off in my chair as I goof around playing some games. The problem is, it's not actually going to translate to laying down and sleeping in bed. I wish I could figure out a way to make myself sleep easier. Even taking the time to write this has me waking back up.

Blah, I need some more water.

Drinking a glass of wine, and watching TNG. "All Good Things." The Series finale. It took up until Season 7...and Counselor Troi is still completely useless as a character. Shakes his head regretfully. Heck, it took them until season 5 to realize that she looked better in an actual Starfleet uniform than that unsightly catsuit.

Peeking in on Lit from far beyond my usual stomping ground. In a Holiday Inn in Winnipeg, Manitoba! Nods.

waves to Noon across the prairies

I'm making dalek cupcakes for someone's first Father's Day.

I really hope they end up looking remotely like daleks.

Pictures... take pictures... I wanna see.... :D

laughs

Okay, they sort of just suggest daleks...if you're very imaginative and/or farsighted, and you don't want to hurt my feelings. :eek: But hey, I tried! And luckily, he likes to laugh at least as much as he likes sloppy baked goods.

attachment.php

There are only five because one fell apart when I took it out of the pan.

laughs some more

Be happy! You don't have to eat one! :D

Attachments

• 20130614_151442-1.jpg
    20130614_151442-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 93
They look slightly better from above.

attachment.php

Slightly. :eek:

Yeah, he didn't marry me coz I'm good in the kitchen...

Attachments

• 20130614_160637-1.jpg
    20130614_160637-1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 86
smirks at unmitigated

Sia: Really? Thanks!!

Vail: Really?

Nina: Really??

saves some for Vail and Nina

Well, he knew what they were, anyway! :eek: So I'm happy. We're going to taste-test a little later. The unfortunate sixth cupcake was very yummy, so I remain optimistic.

Thanks, everybody! I was feeling glum because they don't look quite like the ones on the internet.

They look slightly better from above.

attachment.php

Slightly. :eek:

Yeah, he didn't marry me coz I'm good in the kitchen...

Those look awesome, Alice!

WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!

OMG those are too freakin cute.. I want some!!!

Eats them all up before anyone else gets to them. Guiltily tries to hide the chocolate stains on his lips, rubbing them raw with a napkin before he gets caught...then glances around. Oh...oh, these weren't for me? Well, they didn't SAY they weren't!

smirks at unmitigated

Sia: Really? Thanks!!

Vail: Really?

Nina: Really??

saves some for Vail and Nina

Well, he knew what they were, anyway! :eek: So I'm happy. We're going to taste-test a little later. The unfortunate sixth cupcake was very yummy, so I remain optimistic.

Thanks, everybody! I was feeling glum because they don't look quite like the ones on the internet.

Well, these are also on the internet now. So, technically, they look EXACTLY like the ones on the internet. But then, that's the old "Obi-Wan" spin.

I'm temporarily baby-sitting my sister's dogs while everyone else ran out to go shopping. Frankly, I don't know why it took four people to go and do that, and the weather isn't nearly pleasant enough today that people should look for excuses to go out. Maybe people really are just that bored? I'm never desperate for entertainment when I have a laptop handy.

follows the trail of chocolate...

shakes a finger at Noon

Layla: Thanks! They weren't so complicated, really - just cupcakes turned upside-down, little chocolate cups on top, drizzle the whole thing with warmed frosting, then decorate with dragees, pretzel sticks and Cheerios. The challenge was to do it while baby napped.

We each ate one at breakfast, and they are nummy - but messy!

And...I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm not the Whovian around here. Haven't watched a single episode, yet. My first Google search was for "daRleks"...

:eek: I know. Google was embarrassed for me.

But I've also ordered him one of these! It just hasn't arrived yet. I know he's going to love it!

WAIDRN? Preparing to go out, for the first time in months! Half-naked men are going to wiggle their tushies at me for my loonies and twonies. Should be amusing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back