What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading emails -trying to motivate myself. Difficult when I keep finding some great threads to read

Procrastinating. I should be writing. I have work to do and deadlines to keep. but, alas...it's not happening.

I'm thoroughly disappointed by this. Its as if Disney said...sure, she's reasonably thin and all, but if we don't make her even thinner and remove anything that resembles muscle, then there might be a few little girls out there who don't have obscenely unobtainable body goals and who aren't terrified of appearing physically strong or capable.

hey disney doing what it does best.. , have you ever seen the messages in the little mermaid? disney denied them too..

I just woke up and I am trying to get my mind right to deal with this day and whatever may come :)

But... he's a fish!

Also, I feel like treading water would be a bad thing for him.
Yes... I was imagining my sons gold fish that just sits in the corner with its mouth opening an closing and his fins moving only enough to keep him right where he is...

Every once in a while I flick the glass and tell him it is better in the tank than in the pond out front where the red tail hawk fishes every morning.

I dont think he believes me.
*nods* Good advice! ;)

I'm full of it.

Yes... I was imagining my sons gold fish that just sits in the corner with its mouth opening an closing and his fins moving only enough to keep him right where he is...

Every once in a while I flick the glass and tell him it is better in the tank than in the pond out front where the red tail hawk fishes every morning.

I dont think he believes me.

I'm full of it.

Full of it, but all practical :rose:

hugging a Fish in passing

Thank you *hugs back*

Did we fall into the deep end, Fish?

I try to stay out of trouble normally.....;)

Veiwing my tumblr.. which I have linked to... because I am a Renaissance Nerd.:D

Sitting on my front porch. Watching rain come down so hard I can't see my neighbors house across the street. Listening to thunder claps so loud my house is rattling.

Relaxing after a very long and busy day at work lifting/moving around things and by relaxing, it's being here and doing some laundry. It's tough to live the wild life that I do, but I manage. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back