What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a fun wait.
I expected a package by 4 yesterday.
7... It shows up.

It's overnight, and it says in the tracking that it's supposed to be here by 3, so we'll see.

But, even if it's here by 7, it's still impressive. I dropped my phone last night at like 9 and shattered the screen. Filed a claim, and it's supposed to be here today? That's almost like magic.

Trying to convince myself to get out of bed, get dressed, and to to philosophy for two hours.
It's not going well.

What kind of philosophy? Are we talking 19th century German thought, or more like introduction to basic logic?

-LCN

It's overnight, and it says in the tracking that it's supposed to be here by 3, so we'll see.

But, even if it's here by 7, it's still impressive. I dropped my phone last night at like 9 and shattered the screen. Filed a claim, and it's supposed to be here today? That's almost like magic.

Aah.

Here's to it being the right phone.
Needed Freekles' help in confirming with my claim center that what they gave me was not mine.

Whatever happened to phones being indestructible like the Nokias? I could peg a person in the head across the room with it and it would still work...
My Atrix barely slipped onto the ground and smashed the screen...

Aah.

Needed Freekles' help in confirming with my claim center that what they gave me was not mine.

Whatever happened to phones being indestructible like the Nokias? I could peg a person in the head across the room with it and it would still work...

If it's not the right phone, then there's been a screwup on their end. The claim showed the same phone, same color, etc, so I should be good to go there.

I think it's the way of technology, though. Lighter and thinner means more fragile, generally.

Intro to Phil. It's a dumb and boring class and I failed to get myself up and dressed in time to go.

tskkkk, I loved Philosophy! I can help make it interesting if you want! Have a lively discourse. Or I'll just spank you if you don't pay attention to me, your pick. :cool:

Aah.

Nokia is from here...y'know, so designed to withstand freaky weather and random polar bear attacks!

giggles

If it's not the right phone, then there's been a screwup on their end. The claim showed the same phone, same color, etc, so I should be good to go there.

I think it's the way of technology, though. Lighter and thinner means more fragile, generally.

T'is the way of the geek.
We know so much about so many things...
But touch us the wrong way, we completely fall apart.
A mere poke can cause a bruising.

Nokia is from here...y'know, so designed to withstand freaky weather and random polar bear attacks!

giggles

Well there we go then!
Send your claim to Brit!
Better than an Otter Box, you can sign up for Bear Maw!

T'is the way of the geek.
We know so much about so many things...
But touch us the wrong way, we completely fall apart.
A mere poke can cause a bruising.

Well there we go then!
Send your claim to Brit!
Better than an Otter Box, you can sign up for Bear Maw!

I should so design something like that...maybe to help phones survive the cold here...hmmm...

Oh, I'll send my claim to Brit alright.

giggles

Now there's a form I'd love to read...

giggles

Somehow, I don't think that very much withstands random polar bear attacks very well. Those suckers are big! :eek:

-LCN

Somehow, I don't think that very much withstands random polar bear attacks very well. Those suckers are big! :eek:

-LCN

That they are.

nods

Ever so beautiful and cute when they're little. But sooooo dangerous. Massive paws!

You're going to hate me for saying this but I've never had a hangover :D

And not through lack of trying.

Blehh. When I was a teenager I never got hangovers, and then once I hit probably 21 (which is hilarious) I would get them almost every time I drank except when I had bourbon or scotch. So yes, some hate. :p

Blehh. When I was a teenager I never got hangovers, and then once I hit probably 21 (which is hilarious) I would get them almost every time I drank except when I had bourbon or scotch. So yes, some hate. :p

Have you tried rye? It's my current obsession.

-LCN

I shall taunt you by filling another glass :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back