What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftovers are the best, and the dining hall requires actual walking to get there...

I do rugby though. So that'll probably kill me first.

The dining hall option is always the worst one...I hated going when I was in college. But I was paying for it, so I went anyway.

Oooo...rugby. That's hot. And yes, that will likely kill you before the Chinese gets a chance. :p

I've been called worse and liked it. :cool: Granny seems pretty tame to me.

Good. Also, nice AV.

The dining hall option is always the worst one...I hated going when I was in college. But I was paying for it, so I went anyway.

Oooo...rugby. That's hot. And yes, that will likely kill you before the Chinese gets a chance. :p

I don't like dinner there, but breakfast and lunch are usually good. I just don't usually go to breakfast and lunch...

Thank ya. And I love it, so it's totally worth it.

Good. Also, nice AV.

I don't like dinner there, but breakfast and lunch are usually good. I just don't usually go to breakfast and lunch...

Thank ya. And I love it, so it's totally worth it.

*glances over at Tess' new AV*

Ditto on that one.

I used to try very hard to get up for breakfast. Hardly ever worked. I'm not a morning person...unless you count staying up until like 4 or 5am.

I would like to play rugby sometime. I was very into tackle football, but not with all the pads and such. Just pick-up games with friends and the like.

*glances over at Tess' new AV*

Ditto on that one.

I used to try very hard to get up for breakfast. Hardly ever worked. I'm not a morning person...unless you count staying up until like 4 or 5am.

I would like to play rugby sometime. I was very into tackle football, but not with all the pads and such. Just pick-up games with friends and the like.
That's basically rugby. (Not really though.) There are a whole bunch of weird sexual sounding terms (I'm a hooker) and rules involved. But if you like tackle football, I think you'd like rugby.

That's basically rugby. (Not really though.) There are a whole bunch of weird sexual sounding terms (I'm a hooker) and rules involved. But if you like tackle football, I think you'd like rugby.

looks in

Rugby = Best. Sport. Ever.

grins, nods, leaves

I've only got a vague knowledge of the rules, but the overall concept of the game appeals to me.

The one term that I may be misremembering from rugby that I always found amusing was "scrum".

I've only got a vague knowledge of the rules, but the overall concept of the game appeals to me.

The one term that I may be misremembering from rugby that I always found amusing was "scrum".
Yep, I'm in those. I'm the hooker of the scrum. Honestly, rugby is like... the epitome of a sexual sport. All of our songs are about sex in some way or another and like half of the terms sound like something sexual. Like ruck and scrum.

Thanks, you two. I had another one in mind but it wasn't fitting on the screen like I wanted it to, and that small imperfection may have made my eye twitch. Maybe. Just a little.

*chuckle*

Someone's got visual OCD. :p

Yep, I'm in those. I'm the hooker of the scrum. Honestly, rugby is like... the epitome of a sexual sport. All of our songs are about sex in some way or another and like half of the terms sound like something sexual. Like ruck and scrum.

I'll ruck your scrum! I mean....*shifty eyes*

smiles

I come from a very male heavy family where they've all played at one level or another going back to the early 1900's.

You're not so bad yourself!

winks

That's pretty awesome, Brit.

*hugs the witchy one and kisses her cheek*

That's pretty awesome, Brit.

*hugs the witchy one and kisses her cheek*

hugs a fr33ky one back tightly

It is pretty cool. A couple went pro for a little while, which was awesome, and a cousin played for the national team for a couple of seasons.

pouts

I wasn't allowed to play...but that did mean I got to watch a heck of a lot...

giggles wickedly

smiles

I come from a very male heavy family where they've all played at one level or another going back to the early 1900's.

You're not so bad yourself!

winks
I never played before I came here, but I fell in love with the sport and the community. It's absolutely wonderful.

It is pretty cool. A couple went pro for a little while, which was awesome, and a cousin played for the national team for a couple of seasons.

pouts

giggles wickedly

Aww...well it seems like a mostly fair trade to me, then. *smirks*

pouts

giggles wickedly
The backs on the guy's team here practice shirtless most of the time when it's warm. It's absolutely wonderful to watch. Although, I never actually pay attention to what's going on in my practice when that happens.

The backs on the guy's team here practice shirtless most of the time when it's warm. It's absolutely wonderful to watch. Although, I never actually pay attention to what's going on in my practice when that happens.

Well, if they look anything like this guy I don't blame you one little bit.

Well, if they look anything like this guy I don't blame you one little bit.
I'm drooling a bit. And by a bit I mean like a dog.

A few of them have bodies like that. Whenever I see them around campus I just kinda stare at them for a while even though they're wearing shirts and pretend that they're not...

I'm drooling a bit. And by a bit I mean like a dog.

A few of them have bodies like that. Whenever I see them around campus I just kinda stare at them for a while even though they're wearing shirts and pretend that they're not...

What's with you and pretending? *smirk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back