What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On AMC, right?

Also...btw you give good post.

Yep. I watch it whenever I see it on, just for the Bob Barker part. "Price is wrong, bitch!"

Thank you! That was a fun one to write. A certain gifted co-writer made it all possible. :rose:

Yep. I watch it whenever I see it on, just for the Bob Barker part. "Price is wrong, bitch!"

Thank you! That was a fun one to write. A certain gifted co-writer made it all possible. :rose:

My brother and I used to watch it all the time! Every single time I see a limo, I'm always like, "Whoa must be Burt Reynolds or something." :D

You totally gotta thank that co-writer, she's awesome. I'll have a post up for you tomorrow doll.

Night lit!

Waiting for a little one to drift off so I can grab another hour or two of sleep....

yawns sleepily

Oooh, recordings are always good!

nods and hugs a fr33ky one

*hugs the witchy one and smiles*

Yes. Now I just have to find the time alone to record it without my roommates hearing. Might cause some funny looks. *chuckle*

*hugs the witchy one and smiles*

Yes. Now I just have to find the time alone to record it without my roommates hearing. Might cause some funny looks. *chuckle*

giggles

Might be best not to have a live audience for the recording, this is true!

winks

Two posts left, but I can feel my mind starting to become sluggish. Am going to try to sleep soon and start fresh tomorrow.

Night lit peoples!

I'm at home waiting for a delivery to turn up. I guess there are worse ways to pass the time. I'm not sure who will cum first, me or the delivery van !

Question!!

Would it be terrible of me to flirt with one of my former student aides? He's like 22 now!

Nawww... I'm probably not the person to ask though. Super boy crazy. :/

snickers Really? Cause your behavior in the School would indicate otherwise.

I have no opinion about that whole student/staff thing.

None.

Whatsoever.

:eek:

Mhm, sis. I don't believe it for a minute.

Why not? He's legal age and your former student aide.

Well, that's good cause I did. Couldn't be helped. He's cute and 7 years younger than me, and...

Seriously?! I'm sitting in a coffee shop and the cutest fucking thing just walked in the door.

I might be crushing a little.

My attention span is like 3 seconds long.

Wanting to sleep, needing to sleep and being completely and totally UNABLE to sleep...

36 hours and counting of wide awake brain death.

Mhm, sis. I don't believe it for a minute.

My attention span is like 3 seconds long.

But...but...I...I'm the good one...

nods emphatically and then grins

Ah, who am I trying to kid?

giggles

And yes, yes it is!

giggles more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back