What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking whiskey and eeking out a few words till the kid tells me it's Walking Dead time.

Watching a show, trying to decide if I want to so my homework or not...

Well, I can answer that for you. You don't ever want to do homework. It's a matter of whether or not you should do your homework.

You probably should. Maybe.

Well, I can answer that for you. You don't ever want to do homework. It's a matter of whether or not you should do your homework.

You probably should. Maybe.
Well, I've already once not done my homework for this class. And each homework is worth 20 points. So. I probably should.

However, I missed class on Friday, so I really don't want to.

I'd much rather waste my life away on Lit., though..

Well, I've already once not done my homework for this class. And each homework is worth 20 points. So. I probably should.

However, I missed class on Friday, so I really don't want to.

I'd much rather waste my life away on Lit., though..

*chuckle* Quite the conundrum you're in there, Mz. Tigerlily.

Well, I was going to go to sleep, but I started listening to Angel's audio stories on the story side of Lit and, as I have done most times I listen, I get caught up and just lie back and listen to her goddamn seductive voice.

Damn her and her voice. :cool:

Deciding if I have oomph to write or to give in to eye pain and sleep.

What're you writing, Faux_Pas?

It feels odd calling you a social violation... :cool:

Personally I've always found being tired when trying to do something constructive just leads to problems and mistakes. But then again, I've never been great when I'm tired. :rolleyes: If you meant eye-pain as in literal eye pain and not sleepy eye pain, I'm with FR33K, bed time for you missy. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back