What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing in front of the computer before bed and trying to decide on which task I could work on before I have to slip off to bed.

Pretty much the general rule in my life. I don't think my roommate appreciates it much. (I really need to learn to become self sufficient at some point.)

ALSO

I do not know you, and I have no idea what that means, but something about it made me laugh.

Well until you figure it out I am sure you can find someone to help out. ;)

If she is awake, just tell her it's my fault. And when she asks who the fuck I am, just roll your eyes like that's the dumbest question with the most obvious answer ever, and you'll have her confused enough that she'll forget she's upset that you woke her.

I'm a problem solver.
I like you. You amuse me. Although if you do cause me to wake her, my plan is to just look pathetic, cough even more pathetically, and then just say, "I'm sick." And then stare at her until she either pities me or gives up.

I like you. You amuse me. Although if you do cause me to wake her, my plan is to just look pathetic, cough even more pathetically, and then just say, "I'm sick." And then stare at her until she either pities me or gives up.

I am nothing if not amusing.

Also, given that you're sick, that sounds like a good plan.

Alternatively, you can just start throwing a bunch of nonsense at her in an attempt to convince her she's dreaming, and then play dumb if she mentions it tomorrow.

Well until you figure it out I am sure you can find someone to help out. ;)

That sounds like a fantastic idea. If only it were actually plausible...

I am nothing if not amusing.

Also, given that you're sick, that sounds like a good plan.

Alternatively, you can just start throwing a bunch of nonsense at her in an attempt to convince her she's dreaming, and then play dumb if she mentions it tomorrow.

I think she'd actually completely fall for that...
I don't know why I'm actually plotting what to do if she wakes up.
I wake her up all the time by accident. She's always just like "uhhhguunnn" and then goes right back to sleep.

I wake her up all the time by accident. She's always just like "uhhhguunnn" and then goes right back to sleep.

If you wake her up anyway, you may as well have a little fun with it. Find something ridiculous to be wearing the next time it might happen, just to make it easier to convince her she was dreaming. Lampshade on your head or something. Tell her you're hunting albino elephant crickets.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. If only it were actually plausible...

I'm sure you could manage!

Annnd with that last post done I am off to bed peoples. Sweet wet dreams all!

No problem! *beams*

How's life treating you?

Life is treating me quite well and the only problem with that is learning to write when I'm happy... happy really fucks with my creativity. LoL

Of course I'm not complaining I merely have to dig a little deeper for the words and slide back into the groove. I can feel it within reach.

It also doesn't help that I don't have a lot of time ... this working out thing sucks up my lazy time a few days a week and then there's the going out and of course the kid still needs time. Hmph. I need a ME vacation! haha

Sooooo...how are you??

If you wake her up anyway, you may as well have a little fun with it. Find something ridiculous to be wearing the next time it might happen, just to make it easier to convince her she was dreaming. Lampshade on your head or something. Tell her you're hunting albino elephant crickets.

She'd be so easy to mess with, too... It's so tempting...

I'm sure you could manage!

Annnd with that last post done I am off to bed peoples. Sweet wet dreams all!

Good night!

I should probably go to bed too... I have two tests today. Sleep might be necessary.

Life is treating me quite well and the only problem with that is learning to write when I'm happy... happy really fucks with my creativity. LoL

Of course I'm not complaining I merely have to dig a little deeper for the words and slide back into the groove. I can feel it within reach.

It also doesn't help that I don't have a lot of time ... this working out thing sucks up my lazy time a few days a week and then there's the going out and of course the kid still needs time. Hmph. I need a ME vacation! haha

Sooooo...how are you??

I know what you mean! I've even had the time and haven't been able to write much. Words just aren't flowing right now. But I may be turning a corner.

I'm good though. *nodnod* Running, jumping, climbing trees. The usual.

Night. Sleep might be a good plan. ;)

I left you something to read though too.

I'll check it out before I go to bed, but you likely will not wake up to a response. If I survive my tests though, you'll get something.

You know you want to do it.

One of these days she's going to wake up with tally marks all over her arm...
And unless you're a Whovian that will mean nothing to you. But it'd majorly freak her out, and that's all that matters.

Alright. I gotta go to bed. Sadly, sleep is a necessity. It was very nice to meet you :)

I know what you mean! I've even had the time and haven't been able to write much. Words just aren't flowing right now. But I may be turning a corner.

I'm good though. *nodnod* Running, jumping, climbing trees. The usual.

Nothing worse than feeling the words there on the tip of your brain, but not being able to make them tumble down to your fingertips so you can prettily string them together.

I am happy to hear you're good. :D
I hope your writing muse returns soon.

I miss having time to swing by more often and like to tell myself it'll change now that water polo season is nearly over and swim season doesn't keep us nearly as busy, but we shall see!

I'll check it out before I go to bed, but you likely will not wake up to a response. If I survive my tests though, you'll get something.

And unless you're a Whovian that will mean nothing to you. But it'd majorly freak her out, and that's all that matters.

Alright. I gotta go to bed. Sadly, sleep is a necessity. It was very nice to meet you :)

Hehe...Tally marks, I get it! :)

Sleep well.

It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to watch Dr. Who just to be able to talk to the people I know.

Nice to meet you, too! I'm sure we'll run into each other more. Sleep well!

This is all win.
We just became friends. :D

Night Doll!

Been woken up three times since going to bed, so I give up.

That sucks!
How can we make it worse?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back