What are we all writing right now?

Shy college student, ... a summer internship on a remote island to study the sexual practices of the patriarchal native tribes there.
Well, I can scratch that one off my "stories to finish' list... : -)

I actually have two with similar premises and anthro students, but the second one involves a cultural exchange with aliens.

Well, I can scratch that one off my "stories to finish' list... : -)

I actually have two with similar premises and anthro students, but the second one involves a cultural exchange with aliens.
My problem is that the thing keeps growing and growing.

I submitted one yesterday that is a story of a woman using a mind control device on her family and friend.

She implants commands and ends up getting is coming to her.

The other is one that I got the idea for here in the forums.

Parents are dropping their son off at college when mom reveals to the son that anal sex 'doesn't count' so they use Mom's Poophole Loophole several times during the trip.

I'm maybe halfway done with that.

just finished submitting the last chapters of Tell Me What You Want into BDSM - with notes to publish on the next few Saturdays. A lot of colourful comments and opinions have been had. It's been quite a ride, re-editing and submitting it all, and living through the character's travails again. It kicked off looking like a standard femdom tale with a slave contract and all the usual tropes, but it's turning into something different. I'll probably cop a roasting for the end, but I really wanted to depict what could go wrong with the whole descent into 24/7 FLR idea. I haven't really ever seen that covered off.

just finished submitting the last chapters of Tell Me What You Want into BDSM - with notes to publish on the next few Saturdays. A lot of colourful comments and opinions have been had. It's been quite a ride, re-editing and submitting it all, and living through the character's travails again. It kicked off looking like a standard femdom tale with a slave contract and all the usual tropes, but it's turning into something different. I'll probably cop a roasting for the end, but I really wanted to depict what could go wrong with the whole descent into 24/7 FLR idea. I haven't really ever seen that covered off.
Sounds like some themes I'm hitting in my current work.

A story about a husband with the opportunity to let the wife fulfill a fantasy she has had for over twenty years

One of my first stories on Lit was also a BDSM one called Tell Me What You Want - but very different! Yours sounds interesting.

I'm currently adding to a few stories - ch.2 of Bad Brat Girl where a switchy domme is trying to get her head into a submissive headspace, envying her friend who is being all perfect sub partly because he does it all the time.
My April fool story ready for next year - avoiding spoilers, sweet male friend agrees to shag female narrator if he's still a virgin at 40.
A Gay Male story inspired by a number of friends who claim that growing up under s28 and the AIDS crisis has made them shit at relationships.
Next installment of I Say Ass, You Say Arse - our nice American scientist chap who keeps meeting British women wanting him, ends up in a boutique hotel/kink club with two of them. They conclude he's not really into BDSM but have a good time anyway. Because how often do you see a story that's first time BDSM but *doesn't * result in the newbie thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread?
And the chapter after that where he meets up again with a delightful trans woman, only this time she's just had surgery and is an emotional mess.

There's half a dozen others that are just a paragraph or two. I add a couple sentences to stories as I get inspired, and eventually one grows legs and I add a few 1000 words...

I'm currently adding to a few stories - ch.2 of Bad Brat Girl where a switchy domme is trying to get her head into a submissive headspace, envying her friend who is being all perfect sub partly because he does it all the time.
My April fool story ready for next year - avoiding spoilers, sweet male friend agrees to shag female narrator if he's still a virgin at 40.
A Gay Male story inspired by a number of friends who claim that growing up under s28 and the AIDS crisis has made them shit at relationships.
Next installment of I Say Ass, You Say Arse - our nice American scientist chap who keeps meeting British women wanting him, ends up in a boutique hotel/kink club with two of them. They conclude he's not really into BDSM but have a good time anyway. Because how often do you see a story that's first time BDSM but *doesn't * result in the newbie thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread?
And the chapter after that where he meets up again with a delightful trans woman, only this time she's just had surgery and is an emotional mess.
I think that's really underdone on Lit: the fantasy turns out not to match the reality. Makes for more interesting/believable characters. I'm working on a long story arc where the FMCs literally wander through stories and change their endings. I wanted to explore the flip side of some of the standard tropes - it's gone from tentacle monsters to vampires to colonial tea rooms to gynoids, looking at it from the other way around. It's going to take a year to roll out, I reckon.

Frickin' genius.

Thank you. The story is based in a military college and I am having fun writing it. The story is lagging behind the other two series. I think when I finish chapter 5 of The Baddie Neighbor I need to give it a little more love.

It's so weird how this happens sometimes. I've been working on a few stories for the past few months. Perhaps half a dozen with three just about ready to release, and then, Boom! I saw a bumper sticker; "Ride it Like You Stole It." with a picture of a motorcycle on it and my imagination went wild. A few hours later, I have just over 5K words, and despite all my best intentions to release one of the stories I've been grooming and teasing and fretting over: 'The Cum Slut Chronicles, Ch 1; Ride it Like You Stole it' is in the process of being released.

I'm over three chapters and 12,000 words into my Jekyll and Hyde story and just realized it isn't working. It's alternating first person between the two MFC, you know, the good doctor and her body sharing sister of sin. Just doesn't work that way. So, three days of writing down the drain. 😱:eek:🥵

<smartass> Right now I'm writing this post. </smartass>

But um...

Working Title: "Royal Page"
- It's a steampunk fantasy ENF story.

A modestly shy young woman leaves her home in the rural provinces for a new start in the Capital of the Republic, only to find herself accidentally drafted into a rather scandalous 'sisterhood': The "Royal" Pages, a holdover tradition from the days of the monarchy; where 4 women are "condemned" to live a nude life out of an ancient superstition that only their presence as wearers of rare artifacts holds off the Icewall from freezing what little is left of the world they live in. It's a "post magical" world - there are ancient artifacts left over from before the Ice, and a belief that the world once had 'wizards', but that was a time 10,000 years ago; 3000 years before 'recorded history'.

And of course like all fantasy tales, our heroine is even more unusual than her other peers in the sisterhood, and doesn't yet know it.

First draft (so this will get a lot of editing before it goes out), page 1:
"A pleasant visit to you miss Chiara," the coachman said as I took his hand, using the other to lift my plain brown country skirts and step off the dirigible onto the tower platform.

"Thank you kindly sir," I said, as he me handed my backpack and parasol.

"Just take caution," he stated. "This ain't Proveland, folk's is slippery here." I knew as much, but I figured if I kept my head down, there was opportunity and new beginnings to be had.

"So this is it," I thought, glancing around in awe and tightening my shawl against the cold. "Maiden's Repose; grand capital of the Southern Republic. Right along the Icewall."

There it was as I glanced to my right off the tower; the Icewall, only a scant few city blocks to the south. Like so many others I looked up, searching yet unable to see the top. The Icewall had been there since the time before time; stretching forever to the west and east, and some said forever into the sky.

"Ain't gonna find it miss," an old man next to me said. "Folks used to say it went on forever, but we're men of science now. It goes just past the air. Someday we'll reach the stars and finally see what's up there."

"I thought it'd be colder," I said, briefly glancing at the old guy, dressed in a fine suit that had clearly been tailored to fit him when he was younger and more filled in. It was always cold in the Republic, but I just figured it'd be near freezing this close to the Icewall, yet it was warmer than back in Proveland.

"It is, if you get too close. Won't hurt to touch it, but it will give you a chill," he dipped his over-sized top hat and stepped away into the crowd headed for another platform.

"Papers! Papers! Get your papers!" A young man on a wooden box in front of me yelled. I tried to read the broadsheet he held, but he was waving it about too fast. "Church in an uproar over selection of new Royal Page, read what the Bishop has to say!"

Pages... I knew that was a scandalous affair. An ancient custom before the days of the Republic. Papa never gave me the details and the church forbade discussion of them in the provinces. I'd just knew the Royal Pages had been women of pure immorality and carnal scandal. A custom of the days when it was believed Pagan Kings had special needs.

"Kind sir?" I waved to catch the attention of the news boy. He was a lad about my age, barely into his adult years.

The young man looked down from his box, rocking on his heels with a cocky grin as his free hand gripped the side of his belt in a gesture I knew all to well of a boy thinking of how to get under my skirts.

"Ain't no sir miss," he said with a grin. "How can I help ya?" His glance at my bodice spoke volumes as he looked me over. I imagined I stood out a little, being a Provelander I was a bit more tan colored than the locals, and had long bright red hair kept in twin braided tails whereas many of the local women on the platform wore bonnets over black or blond hair.
My green eyes also stood out against the local preference for brown. I was just a tiny bit short of average in height, but extremely busty with my bodice pushing up a generous cleavage and my skirts concealed a notably round rear underneath my otherwise thin frame. Though thin, I had the rounder cheeks and nose, and fuller lips of the Plains folk to contrast against the more angular features of provinces near the capital.

"Well," I blushed; mastering my own bravado. "I reckon a lad like you could surely help a lady out," he got a grin and a little little lash fluttering. "But I just need to know where I might find lodging, and perhaps a work hall for employment?"​

Just did a bit more in an ongoing series and end up taking the characters on a little surprise journey... just happened as I wrote it.

This is why I end up writing 20+ page stories, easily sidetracked.

Still working on Paradise Found, a sci-fi planet colonization story with an emphasis on the breeding and breastfeeding kinks. Should finish the first draft in a week or so.

Editing, and occasionally rewriting, the final parts of a short series with the tried-and-true formula of "sister seduces virgin brother". I feel a little bit of the infamous 'second story pressure', since my first submission has been mostly well-received so expectations could be higher than usual.

But hey, at least the first part is already submitted, so I can stop obsessing over that ;)

I've been trying to at least finish a new chapter in my Jenna series but it's been rough lately. I never truly understood when writers would complain about writers block but now I get it.

Happens to me nearly every day. Tho not from bumper stickers.
It just happened to me again. Years ago, I had started pantsing an E&V story called "Pictures of Her". I set it aside after about 10K words because it wasn't going anywhere. Something offhand reminded me of it the other day, so I took a look.

The "going somewhere" part came in a sudden swoop of inspiration. It was aimed at the wrong category, for one. The story is done now, just needing final editing and maybe a better subtitle than "The prettiest girl in school wants to commemorate her year". So this weekend, barring any disaster at work or home, I'll be posting my first foray into the Romance category.

Edit: Which subtitle catches your attention more in Romance?

Pictures of Her
The prettiest girl in school wants to commemorate her year

or:

Pictures of Her
I want to be more than a prop in her commemorative pictures

Last edited:
Finally, it seems my muse has returned and I've begun a new story. (Old, unfinished ones will have to wait their turn.) I've gone full Faerie Tale this time and set it my native Wales, since it never fails to fill me with inspiration.

Fingers crossed the momentum can be sustained this time. :giggle:

Currently I'm working on:

All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 09 (Ch.08 is complete but I can't post it because Ch.07 is rotting in Pending status, it's been pending for over a week.)

Captain Scarlett, Martian Envoy - Episode 3 in my Captain Scarlett saga for Geek Pride

I Don't Do Nude Day - troll bait for the Nude Day Contest

Why I Write What I Write - something I've been promising myself to write

750-11 Welcome to Duleigh's World - a 750 word essay on my stories written solely to give All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 07 a kick and get it out of Pending

Just added some more to Developing Friends Ch 16. Which I hope to finish soon, unless it morphs into Ch 17!

Written down some ideas, but not sure if they are separate stories or another long one. They both centre around coffee shops. I want to do a quickie one, but also have a longer story in there too.

Other than that... still haven't finished developing my last batch of black and white films!

Did a complete rework of an earlier idea, and it shifted to something else: a tale of a shipwrecked warrior who gets rescued (and then dommed) by a convent of kinky nuns. Obviously lots of femdom/BDSM, but also a rollicking fantasy adventure, with some religious worldbuilding and themes of self discovery

I just started pantsing an SF/F entry with the working title of "Taboo" that might be my "On the job" entry if it pans out and I can finish in time.

Two planetary colonies need to be evacuated. On a fleet of transports, three very different cultures find themselves in uncomfortably close contact.

-Mulis, from Mule V, a tropical planet, finds clothes and privacy to be an inconvenience.

-Delif, from Dell II, a temperate planet, is loosely based on an extra conservative (non-stereotyped) version of the western cultures we know.

-Sipians, from an unreferenced system, crew of the transport fleet, employees of a giant corporation. They make Delif look like flamiing hippies. They're horribly offended that Delif take showers, privately, without clothes and have been rumored to sometimes have marital sex with the lights on.

"Pictures of Her" is done (Romance, ~20K words), pending one final read-through then running it through grammarly and setting up the pre and post author's notes for submission. I'm intentionally letting it simmer for a day or two.

Last edited:
Back