What are we all writing right now?

currently... i have an idea rattling in my brain, but I am somewhat worried it will end up another 27 pager like the last single story idea. But... I kind of, want to do it even though there will be very little sex in it.
Foolishly, or whatever, I have started writing this. SO far, some mention of sex, but no actual, you know, doing the dirty.

I'll try and keep it under twenty pages, but no promises.

Two stories on my plate right now.

Paradise Found - a sci-fi story for the breeding, lactation, breastfeeding, and tentacle crowd.

An as-yet-unnamed May/December cheating wife story set in 1868. This one came to me last night and I'll be starting it Saturday night. A man and woman are forced to share a roomette in a sleeper car, on a train from from Kansas City to Salt Lake. It is not a terribly unique idea, but I think the fun characters will make the difference.

For erotica:
-The (first?) two parts of my longstanding WIP about a newlywed wife seduced by her husband's friend on her honeymoon
-"Sibling Thing": a loose idea about a brother-sister relationship
-Work Wife: a man is given a hall pass by his wife who doesn't want to do anal but knows it's her husband's biggest fantasy. He chooses his "work wife" while they're on a business trip

For non-erotica:
-Some fanfic ideas for various fandoms
-A post-apocalyptic tale of a young woman who seeks to rescue her brother after he is kidnapped

I'm aware none of these are desperately original, but I can't get them out of my head and I hope I can put at least a little bit of a spin on each of them

At the moment I'm finding it difficult to commit to any one project. I might finalise a chapter of my post-apocalyptic story and see how it does. In the meantime, I'm playing around with a Flower Fairies story for the April Fool contest.

For Literotica, I'm currently working on a new short story about a woman who has made a deal to play out a CNC-scenario with a stranger. He sends her an expensive outfit, and gives her instructions on what to wear, and where to go - but beyond that, she has no idea what's going to happen to her.

Besides that, I'm roughly 1/3 into writing my cozy romance novel, about a woman who falls in love with a big-hearted lake monster.

Polishing the last 'draft' before it goes to Kenjisato to edit as an entry for a far-down-the-road Mike Hammer Event. It is entitled 'Emmerson Temple' subtitled 'I Wished I’d Never Heard That Fuckin’ Name.'

The MC, Mike Mobius, is a private detective hired by a British blind beauty, with a WeWalk electronic white cane, to find her ex-husband - so she tells him. Being a Mike Hammer kind of thing, it goes so far from that and turns his world bloody and upside down—disparaging remarks about women, Blacks, and sex - all the usual Mickey Spillane traits.

I'd like someone to beta-read it before it goes to Kenji. Anyone? It's about 13,800 words long.

Update- “Stephanie Opens Up”, the tale of a young girl losing her virginity with help from her best friend, sister, and beleaguered boyfriend, posts tomorrow. :D This is set between “Sibling Seduction” and “When Keith Met Stephanie”.

Not sure what I’ll release next. I finally have the plot of “Biker Fantasy” (a high school girl wants to transition into a tough slut for senior year with a biker gang’s help, Novel length) figured out (or at least most of it) so maybe I’ll start drafting it again. I also have an Alicia Witt fanfic, a Cat Osterman slash Marvel Comics fanfic, and a two sister free love slash sex discovery slash romance in the works. I may finish them first. We’ll see. A few other ideas are also germinating. One about a reporter visiting my fictional swinger’s club and reconnecting with her high school boyfriend, a NonHuman with sexy gargoyles, a military three-way I hope to release around Memorial Day, a college orgy with guys included… life outside this site is keeping me busy too. Thank goodness writing this stuff is fun.

Last edited:
I am a relatively new author. My first story is a semi true story. Yes, I've embellished to make it more interesting for the reader but the jist of the story is true. I will write more but I don't want it to be a rehash of my sexual history though I am sure my next couple of stories will lean heavily on past experiences.

Going forward, I want to write more about relationships that invove good sex. I don't have any kinks (does that make me a boring person?) nor do I fantasies about trying out any kinks so I can't/won't write about those. But I don't want to appear to be judgemental about the people who have any. Life is too short and all that stuff.

Last edited:
I seem to have got bogged down with mine... the ending is in my head, but no idea how to get there... well, sort of. Also, about 5 pages in, no sex!

Been working on the next installment for the 'Enemies with Benefits' series, (a SciFi-set series about a very complicated affair between a Vigilante and a Crime Boss)
I have most of the dialog and non-sexual parts written and now I'm at the difficult part of actually writing the sex. Very excited to get this one finished because there's a lot of difficult conversation and the seeds of emotional development that'll pay off very soon.

I just submitted a supposed taped interview on discipline. A grandfather explains to his grandson how he and the grandmother started down the spanking road. It is quite relevant for the lad's current situation. Not a long story but a sweet one.

Reporting for Booty.
Frickin' genius.

I'm working on the back story of a character briefly mentioned in my Aces series. Have 40K words pantsed and just extracted a 13-chapter outline, though I may split or condense some. I'm going to try jumping categories on this one. EC, Group, E&V, possibly an NC/R chapter. It's more like a novel, but that category seems to be all tumbleweeds.

I'm about to start the chapter first drafts, pulling some of the pantsed work in, filling in several scenes and some setup from scratch. So it will be a while, though I will probably post some chapters before its done, maybe put up each chapter after I have two or three ahead just about in the can.

Hopefully my job doesn't get in the way again.

I'm working on two stories at one time. I don't usually do that, but here I am.

One, "Captive Companion" starts in the UK in 1936, where a young guy leaving a farm north of Exeter both because there are too many mouths to feed and someone has to leave and because he's been caught doing it with the neighboring farmer is scooped up by "Noel" and "George," who are making their merry way toward Penzance in a chauffeured 1935 Rolls 20/25. (Some will recognize Noel Coward and Prince George, Duke of Kent, who were known for such freewheeling road trips, although neither will be directly identified.) They abandon him in Torquay, where he's picked up by a novelist being forced to go abroad and deciding to go to friendly Tangier. He takes the young guy along on the cargo/passenger steamer Tuscan Star to pimp out to cover the cost of the trip--and sells him to a male brothel in Tangier. The story continues to a resolution from there.

The other story, "Hitching into Town," is set in a small town in southern Nebraska, where a young farmhand is doing it with both the farmer's wife and the farmer--and a banker in Blue Springs. To escape the building notoriety, he hitches up to Lincoln, where he's going to be able to be less wild and promiscuous, the resolution being taking up with someone who can rein him back to his benefit.

(And I need to lay down at least 1,500 words to one or both of those today, so I best get to doing that.)

I’m not writing. I’m burned out and not interested in doing it. Other things are occupying my time. Maybe someday that will change again. Till then I’m relaxing in other ways. 🤷

I have 2 ongoing projects now:

-Epic fantasy about a steppe barbarian who encounters and falls in love with the the concubine of an enemy prince. Together they team up to overthrow the empire. I'm making incredible progress on this one

-Another breeding story, set in my Duchess of Lust setting. People really liked the 'Breeding the Duchess' short story about a noblewoman getting pregnant, so I'm telling a story in a similar vein, except with a witch and a barbarian king.

Working on Part 4 of Eve & Lucy. I think there's going to be one more part after this.
https://literotica.com/s/eve-and-lucy-ch-01-the-audition

I feel bad publishing parts 1 & 2 before I had the whole thing completed, but on the flip side doing so has kept me motivated on what has been a difficult write. I imagine if I hadn't published Part 1 I would have given up by now or got distracted. Part 3 should be up soon at least.

Bouncing back and forth between three candidates for my next release:
  1. Sucker Bet - (Short Story) A misogynistic golf bet gone wrong... Or did it?
  2. Summer to Remember - (Novella) A young college student, home for the summer, learns the ins and outs of being a fashion model, and a lot more.
  3. Savage Daughter - (Novel length) After a fight with his stepmother, a young man seeks refuge with his uncle in Philly. A couple of nice bike rides and lots of drama.
All fall into the T/CD space and have the requisite happy ending

I'm bouncing back and forth between a few projects at the moment.

Another chapter of The Dome. I've written quite a bit, but I want to reorganise it, and that means sitting down and piecing it together and rewriting sections. That's too much like hard work at the moment.

A planetary romance about a gentleman thief/conman who gets coerced into working for the authorities. More Spelljammer/Treasure Planet than hard sci-fi.

A romantic story about an older man who gets sent on a reskilling course and is surrounded by younger women. Yes, romance.

A light-hearted Regency story where a hostess is unaware that her party for the local gentry is turning into an orgy.

And a dozen others that are more for the long term.

I have just started the next chapter of Developing Friends - the last one was met with crashing indifference, but I am not deterred (much). This one may include some E/V which the last one didn't have much of (one of the characters likes taking photos) which may have been an issue.

Other than that, several things whirring in my brain, but not sure how they will progress. Just submitted another long one for N/N, but want to try and do some short ones now, but I keep yearning to flesh out the characters!

meanwhile, I need to eat

In the ongoing efforts to relieve the tedium of the endless AI-related discussions, let's talk about our ongoing projects. What have you got in your Drafts folder?

I'll go first:
- A gritty sci-fi western about a bandit and a bounty hunter on a mining planet (working title: Clever Fox and Tombstone Eyes)
- E/V: two mature women talk on the phone as they ogle the young gardener (A Shared Experience)
- A Regency story in the style of Georgette Heyer and Jane Austen about a party that isn't quite as innocent as it seems (Mrs Danbury's Party)
- I/T: two girls disagree about whether the brother of one of them has the largest cock they've seen (My Sister Loses A Bet)
- Also I/T: another instalment in my "Too Cold Not to Fuck" series (Too Late Not to Fuck)
- Mind control: an office worker finds an experimental thought control device (The Office Fuck-Up)
- A novel-length story about my sword & sorcery characters Avilia and Sligh
- A dark fantasy story about a demon hunter and his apprentice, set in Germany during the Thirty Years' War
- And a few files that are little more than story titles: Happily Orgy After, News Girl Nance, The Night Became Her Lover
I am working on what has now become a 200,000 word story and I'm only halfway done.
Title: "Yes, Cassie, You Will Need to Be Naked."

Synopsis: Shy college student, Cassidy Collins, is chosen by her Anthropology professor for a summer internship on a remote island to study the sexual practices of the patriarchal native tribes there. This is the story of her lengthy training to be a proper submissive and her adventures on the island. In the process she discovers the joys and perils of sexual slavery. But what else will she discover about herself in the process?

The story is filled with humor, psychology, character development, drama, adventure, and lots of wild sex.

Back