What’s got you horny?

Yesterday a Lit friend provided a scene for me where I showed up at this office wearing nothing but a sundress. I worked my way between his desk chair and his desk. Once positioned, I dropped the top part of my dress, exposing my breasts. Then, I turned, spread my legs, and bent over his desk, allowing my dress to ride up my ass and offering him a clear view of my wet and hungry pussy.

At first, I was taken aback by this scene. I am not one to feel comfortable presuming someone wants me and this seemed much more forward than I would like. I'm okay with playfully seeking attention, but this was all very serious.

So, I thought about it as I was drifting off to sleep and I achieved a new perspective. My man wants to know he possesses me. I am his. This perspective ushered in a new revelation - this scene is not about asking him to play with my pussy. This scene is about presenting him his tits and cunt. This is not me being pushy, this is me being submissive.

All the sudden I felt relief wash over me. I recognized he has control over my mind as well as my body. I know this because I will anticipate his need and act upon it. He left in a hurry and frustrated this morning. It is, therefore, incumbent on me to provide him relief. I can do so by providing him my body to do with as he sees fit. I will convey this to him by conveniently showing up at his office and exposing myself to him. He will see that I am wet (as I always am for him) and he will be pleased by this show of submission and want.

When he is eye level with his wet cunt, he will know he can do anything he pleases with it to relieve his tension. And I know he will do just that. This gratifies us both immensely.

I fell asleep to this thought and woke up feeling relieved and very horny. This lead to a scene where I'm pulled over by a horny cop on my way to the friend's office, but that's another story.

Yesterday a Lit friend provided a scene for me where I showed up at this office wearing nothing but a sundress. I worked my way between his desk chair and his desk. Once positioned, I dropped the top part of my dress, exposing my breasts. Then, I turned, spread my legs, and bent over his desk, allowing my dress to ride up my ass and offering him a clear view of my wet and hungry pussy.

At first, I was taken aback by this scene. I am not one to feel comfortable presuming someone wants me and this seemed much more forward than I would like. I'm okay with playfully seeking attention, but this was all very serious.

So, I thought about it as I was drifting off to sleep and I achieved a new perspective. My man wants to know he possesses me. I am his. This perspective ushered in a new revelation - this scene is not about asking him to play with my pussy. This scene is about presenting him his tits and cunt. This is not me being pushy, this is me being submissive.

All the sudden I felt relief wash over me. I recognized he has control over my mind as well as my body. I know this because I will anticipate his need and act upon it. He left in a hurry and frustrated this morning. It is, therefore, incumbent on me to provide him relief. I can do so by providing him my body to do with as he sees fit. I will convey this to him by conveniently showing up at his office and exposing myself to him. He will see that I am wet (as I always am for him) and he will be pleased by this show of submission and want.

When he is eye level with his wet cunt, he will know he can do anything he pleases with it to relieve his tension. And I know he will do just that. This gratifies us both immensely.

I fell asleep to this thought and woke up feeling relieved and very horny. This lead to a scene where I'm pulled over by a horny cop on my way to the friend's office, but that's another story.
A thrilling story

Wanting SO badly to meet an old friend behind Target and have him feel me up again. But he's moved out of town and tits ache. 😞
Those impromptu I need it right now meetings somewhat in public are the hottest….. had a friend who I would meet at the city pool parking lot and we would play.

Back