were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice. The first when I was highschool and had my first serious relationship. The second time was with a fuck buddy who liked me a lot, and after a month of fooling around, I slipped it in. They were both tight and it hurt like hell the first few times, but eventually everything became fun.

Once. At least, so she said. It was my first time, too, so it was the typical awkward "first."

When I asked this girl if I was the first guy she ever had sex with she said " Maybe, you look familiar"

I was the first for one girl I went out with' first in all three holes. Took 5 years but it worked out. Then we broke up. I think she now has cobwebs growing.

Twice, both times, it was not disclosed until afterwards but I had a feeling. It's surreal to realize you will always hold that place in someones life. I will never forget my first, even though she may eventually forget me.

Yes, three times and I won't ever do it again... All three the "relationships" dragged on far longer than they should have.

First was my high school girlfriend, we were each other's first, it happened while my parents were away on vacation and I had the house to myself for a week. We had sex on my waterbed. She was a lovely girl, who I think of often, but we were just kids and stayed together off and on for close to three years until our last big fight and we haven't spoken since.

Second was my college stalker. She wanted to lose her virginity and I wasn't in to her, she left hints, including condoms in shoes in my dorm room, which my roommate happened to find. One night she came to a party at my apartment and that was that. Afterwards she called her boyfriend all sorry that she had cheated on him while she was still naked in my room. Just dumb college drama.

My last virgin was my ex-wife, we had sex about a month into our relationship and she fell for me hard. I was at a point where I was ready to settle down after going to a big party school, so she hooked me. Two years later I was set free once again on the world, but vowed never to take another v-card.

if so, who?
yes, we both were virgins.... Ages 21... She was a colleague at work, we both were in our first jobs and wanted to understand each others body... It was simply beauitful and went on for like 6 months, we would have dinner and then dance nude, with dim lights and choicest romantic music and then make love and then bathe each other.... This was a daily routine when we lived in together.

I cannot be the only lady who took two men's V card!! O.0

Oops! Forgot to say who, the first was an old friend of mine, we grew up together. The second was this lovely man I met through school, I enjoyed him so much I married him :)

Last edited:
Many years ago I was two young lady's first, though not at the same time. There was a year or two in between girlfriends. The first girlfriend, we were eachother's first and I was the second girlfriend's first.

I think those days of ever being the first person to fuck them is long gone. Oh well.......it was fun and an interesting experience when they happened.

I was both of my two sexual partners' first. As a junior in High School my GF at the time of about 6 months and I went to a school formal and afterwards snuck to my house since I knew my parents were gone and had a fun night for what it was. I was also my current GF of 3 years first. So I am 2 for 2 on being first and hope to stay with my current girl. :)

One time and I think I still have the nail marks in my back! She was my second and I didn't realize that I was more gifted than average but now realize that thicker ones shouldn't be the first ones in...

Yes, I was 19 and she was 21. She was fairly shy and as a result had never had a proper boyfriend before. Linda was her name.

I remember the first time very well, it was in her bedroom at her parents' house. They were out for the day. We were chatting and fooling around when she basically came out and asked to see it, well one thing led to another.

Her expressions were something amazing, but she pretty soon got into it. She was tight, but then I'm reasonably thick myself anyway.

She was on the pill because of period pain...which obviously made me a very happy man!

I've never even been the first or had another be first...yeah being a 46 year old virgin is hell.

Yes

A woman who was 19 at the time. I was 30.

It was great. Even though she promised not to get involved she fell in love. Then I do too.

ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back