'We're' taking requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Dom has a 4" cock haha seriously??? thats my cock size when its sleeping. I'm in bangalore. Come down from Mumbai and i will fuck you with my 8" cock.

Last edited:
Hmmmm cant believe a girl from my country can be such a slut. Haha keep it up :kiss:

Sir your PM made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I am so proud to be able to represent our country on such an international platform such as this. I wonder if I could get a tax write-off for acting as a cultural attache and improving international relations through dialogue... This site just makes my life better and better

:heart:

I am on my way home now. They say daddy should be as good as new in a few weeks, so we cannot play with his wee-wee till the doctors agree. But daddy has been so sweet and agree to anything else we may want.

I will read your requests when I get home and patiently respond to them after I have received instructions from my Dom.

Y'all have made me feel so special with all this attention that I just have to share some special news which I was planning to keep a surprise.

Aunty Mae said that she spoke with Fr. Ryan after mass about what we were doing (she's a sour puss that Aunty Mae, which is why mama has never licked it). So Fr. Ryan called up cousin Ericka who lives next door to me and told her that he would like in as well.

Now, I don't want to get you all too excited but we may manage to get some altar boys in on the action as well. *fingers crossed*

I sincerely apologize sir but the Sisters of Piety and Charity are being rather stubborn in their anti-camming stance. I kept reminding them that they'll be helping many men by making them cum and since crosses and habits will be involved it will be a pious act... alas my efforts were in vain.

Now Sr. Naina (bless her heart) was charitable enough to lend me her habit (I hope the poor woman doesn't catch a cold- I'd feel so bad). So we could have one of the women in my family dress up and pretend to be a nun... I hope you find our alternative acceptable.

We are all still eagerly awaiting your requests for our pleasure. <3

Ok, I received quite a few PMs even though I asked that requests be posted here to avoid duplication. Please try to follow Dom's rules; they have been made to ensure fun for us all.

So, we were asked to have cousin Ericka dress up as a nun and perform certain religious acts upon herself.

Now we are happy to comply however I wish to let you know that cousin Ericka is real cousin Eric, but he has always had such soft skin and a penchant for dresses that over a period of time we have forgotten all about his really big 'clit'.

Post here and let us know. I'm going to sleep now while Ma will violate Dad's tushie with a 'belan'... Somehow his screams in the night always lull me to sleep.

You know over the last 24 hours I'm really beginning to feel like we are all just one big family.

:kiss: G'nite.

No requests?

We are all feeling sad that we have had no requests... I am beginning to feel like you don't really care about our pleasure at all.

The whole reason we aren't completely depressed is because Aunty Nina (she's the breeder in the family) came over this morning and nursed all of us (how she manages to produce so much milk I don't know). The Obamas would be so proud of my family- we always take nutrition from the source.

Anyway Dom says that if the good people of Lit don't want to watch our action we will start going to Facebook. You don't want that now. do you?

My pearl needs some urgent spit and shine, please post your requests or my Dom won't pleasure me.

I realise that silence is a virtue in a good slut but unless you verbalize your request we cannot act upon it. MY Dom is great and wonderful but he isn't omniscient, yet (I am sure he will return as a Mahapurush in his next life thanks to all the karmic blessings he has gathered... Also his big cock... I mean someone needs to fuck those Apsaras).

Dom has suggested that perhaps your mouth was full of cock leaving you incoherent. If yes, I'm so jealous!

No one has used my throat for pleasure since 3pm this afternoon when I tried to deep throat Amputee Amy's stump. {SIGH}

hi....reply if you like to connect...

Hello fellow Indian,

Dom and I were so excited with your PM and of course so is cousin Ericka/ Eric. So I believe you would like to see cousin 'Ericka' play with 'her' really big 'clit' and cum for you on cam. Right?

Please post here so that we can see if anyone else would like to watch the show.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity we won't let you down. :D

hello subdued....more the merrier...

Abbhey! Teri jaat pe baida maru!

Tuje sharam haya naam ki cheez nahin hain to chal theek hain... main bhi kahan dhoodh ki dhuli hoon, magar mazak samaj mein aata hain ki nahin...

Sab teri khilli uddha rahe hain is baat ke liye ki tuhi ek hain (aur hain bhi toh mera desh wasi!) jisse samaj mein nahin aaya ki main sab ke vigyapan ka mazak kar rahi hoon.

Jitni izzat bhachi hain usko sambhal ke chalte baniyo.

Vantukle, santukle le. Samazle kay poranno?

Hello fellow Indian,

Dom and I were so excited with your PM and of course so is cousin Ericka/ Eric. So I believe you would like to see cousin 'Ericka' play with 'her' really big 'clit' and cum for you on cam. Right?

Please post here so that we can see if anyone else would like to watch the show.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity we won't let you down. :D

How about you play with your clit while your dom spanks you hard.
Where do we find a link to your cam?

Why is this thread in the Personals ?

while i enjoy some goofballs fucking around here, i fail to see why this thread is here, instead of the General Board, or the Playground.

It's a mystery !!

while i enjoy some goofballs fucking around here, i fail to see why this thread is here, instead of the General Board, or the Playground.

It's a mystery !!

I've noticed you love picking on my threads, even though there are others which clearly are not.

Is this your way of getting some attention or wait... do I smell an alt?

BTW, the question was rhetorical. Do not respond.

Dom says no requests for you... Unless you'd like us to watch you make some novel use of vegetables.

(See, still an ad!)

Well...using veggies might be a nice touch: I'm in the mood for a salad, and the additional flavor you'd add might by applying them enthusiastically make it a delicacy.

Well...using veggies might be a nice touch: I'm in the mood for a salad, and the additional flavor you'd add might by applying them enthusiastically make it a delicacy.

Oh Thank you Mr. Bushmaster. We were beginning to despair here, thinking that you had all forgotten about me, my family, our pets, plants, toys eagerly awaiting for your instructions for our pleasure.

The veggies suggestion was actually for AnotherDude99. Since he/she/it likes to butt in so much Dom figured his/hers/its butt must be hankering for some good ole buggering.

As for your request of me I'm afraid I won't be able to comply because I am allergic to vegetables. I can eat them just fine my pussy thought appears to prefer a more meaty diet.

Perhaps daddy could substitute? He does love a good bottle gourd now and then. What can I say, "My daddy strongest!"

Subdued,
I would love to see you spread your legs, smile, and offer up your sweet Desi pussy to me :)

Oh Thank you Mr. Bushmaster. We were beginning to despair here, thinking that you had all forgotten about me, my family, our pets, plants, toys eagerly awaiting for your instructions for our pleasure.

The veggies suggestion was actually for AnotherDude99. Since he/she/it likes to butt in so much Dom figured his/hers/its butt must be hankering for some good ole buggering.

As for your request of me I'm afraid I won't be able to comply because I am allergic to vegetables. I can eat them just fine my pussy thought appears to prefer a more meaty diet.

Perhaps daddy could substitute? He does love a good bottle gourd now and then. What can I say, "My daddy strongest!"

Well...oddly enough I've lost my appetite for salad, but was thinking about having some hot dogs or Polish sausages for lunch.

Given that they're just the right shape, I was hoping you could warm some up for me.

Last edited:
Howdy Missy Passion, you into chaw-chewin’ cowboys with leather chaps, a ten gallon hat, silver spurs, and an inlaid turquoise belt buckle the size of a barn? I ride tall in the saddle and will leave you grinnin’ like a mule with a mouth full of briars.

Hello Again People of Literotica!!

Hello again all you wonderful people!

We are back, but we are exhausted after all the revelry we got to indulge in over the last 24 hours. We had a truckload of army men in town yesterday and what can I say except 'Sausagefest!!!'

Oh it was an all you can eat buffet of man-meat and it was just like christmas cum early to the Passion house.

My whole family pleasured those sex starved men under instruction from my wonderful Dom (who should be made a saint for his untiring work towards our pleasure).

And my nana (that gummy old bat!) put us all to shame with her hoovering skills. We all had such a blast, after blast of cum from the men. Even donkey looked like he was smiling from all the pleasure he got- turns out that AnotherDude99 is not the meanie I thought it was at all .

I see some of you have made some requests. Please give us some time to recover and then my Dom will get back to you soon.

Jai Jawan!

Too bad there isn't a "playground" area for these kids to play in....

Dom says he's very concerned about the comment related to kids... We'd like to assure you that everyone here is an adult.

Now, of course we are all willing to roleplay and pretend to be little underage boys and girls because that is completely fun and normal. Although sometimes it is hard to buy that Mum is a naughty 5 year old school girl (have you seen how those little sluts strut their stuff how can you expect someone as old as Ma to be as slutty as that).

We're still waiting for you.

Well...oddly enough I've lost my appetite for salad, but was thinking about having some hot dogs or Polish sausages for lunch.

Given that they're just the right shape, I was hoping you could warm some up for me.

I love sausages, I do, I do, I do... And I always chew thoroughly before I swallow (my mama taught me well).

Now how do you like your sausages warmed... nuked or will a blowtorch work just fine. I have been itching to use the blowtorch again, but I was warned against it after I tried to depilate Jaspreets genitals using it... Turns out fire is not the best way to manscape... Who knew right?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back