Well, Trump has finally and overtly committed treason

see: lord haw-haw/tokyo rose/axis sally. compare and contrast to trump's broadcasts. discuss.

it's going to be sad when the trump supporters have to face that they have backed a treasonous asshole and will have to rebuild their party from the ground up.

it's going to be sad when the trump supporters have to face that they have backed a treasonous asshole and will have to rebuild their party from the ground up.

I thought today was the day Trump supporters have to face that??:confused:

Will he be impeached, tried, convicted, thrown out of office, then tried for treason when he gets back?

I thought today was the day Trump supporters have to face that??:confused:

Will he be impeached, tried, convicted, thrown out of office, then tried for treason when he gets back?

you all have no backbone so it will take more than trump apologizing to russia for the indictments.

The NRA being mixed up in this is unsuprising.

Time for some real journalism and digging into that story.

It is a God-damn shame the way the media is in the rank and covering for Trump. Simply deplorable. SMH

You would think there would be one, honest journalist that could push through the charm that Trump has over the media and seek out the truth!

It is a God-damn shame the way the media is in the rank and covering for Trump. Simply deplorable. SMH

You would think there would be one, honest journalist that could push through the charm that Trump has over the media and seek out the truth!

Especially wrt the NRA and Russian election interference. And how much foreign money they washed into the election coffers of the GOP. Not just Tricky but the rest too

MAJOR BACKPEDAL IN PROGRESS!!

When I rose to the defense of my President earlier today in response to spurious charges of his "treason," it was before I had witnessed his actual statement to the press with regard to Russia's "meddling" in the 2016 election.

Having now heard and viewed that statement, I am, like many of his critics here thoroughly appalled. His comments were facile, ignorant, deplorably unpatriotic and contrary to American national interests and seemed primarily designed to buttress his continued fantasy and psychological need to believe that he won election based entirely on the force of his sparkling personality and in no way supported (much less aided)by someone as morally despicable as Vladimir Putin.

As worthy as his performance today was of complete repudiation, it was not "treason." That word IS a specific legal crime with specific legal parameters that do not fit the circumstances.

What most people mean when they use the word, of course, is supreme disloyalty. By that measure the President is guilty as charged and has yet added one more shovelful of earth on his political grave as well as the near-term prospects of the Republican party.

The sad part is he does not need to harbor this nonsense to solidify his claim to the office. He remains compelled to rebut any and all personal and professional criticisms, both the lies and the truths, with equal fervor. That can only work to his ultimate disadvantage to the point of making himself look foolish.

The fact of mutual engagement of covert intelligence operations between the United States and Russia requires neither an apology NOR any retreat, even a mere symbolic one, from our resolve to defend ourselves from foreign influence. What he should have said to Putin was, "of all the political assistance I don't want or need is yours. You would be wise to enter into a cooperative effort with the United States to bring peace to Europe, Asia and throughout the world rather than engaging in a campaign of duplicity that worked so poorly for your predecessors."

Trump missed a "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" moment that was practically served up to him.

Very sad.

Especially wrt the NRA and Russian election interference. And how much foreign money they washed into the election coffers of the GOP. Not just Tricky but the rest too

I sure wish some journalists would look into that. Buncha Trump enablers in the media. All of 'em.

Lil queefy is all worked up over this. Maybe if he was as passionate for his family as he is for trump, his family would still be around. :)

MAJOR BACKPEDAL IN PROGRESS!!

When I rose to the defense of my President earlier today in response to spurious charges of his "treason," it was before I had witnessed his actual statement to the press with regard to Russia's "meddling" in the 2016 election.

Having now heard and viewed that statement, I am, like many of his critics here thoroughly appalled. His comments were facile, ignorant, deplorably unpatriotic and contrary to American national interests and seemed primarily designed to buttress his continued fantasy and psychological need to believe that he won election based entirely on the force of his sparkling personality and in no way supported (much less aided)by someone as morally despicable as Vladimir Putin.

As worthy as his performance today was of complete repudiation, it was not "treason." That word IS a specific legal crime with specific legal parameters that do not fit the circumstances.

What most people mean when they use the word, of course, is supreme disloyalty. By that measure the President is guilty as charged and has yet added one more shovelful of earth on his political grave as well as the near-term prospects of the Republican party.

The sad part is he does not need to harbor this nonsense to solidify his claim to the office. He remains compelled to rebut any and all personal and professional criticisms, both the lies and the truths, with equal fervor. That can only work to his ultimate disadvantage to the point of making himself look foolish.

The fact of mutual engagement of covert intelligence operations between the United States and Russia requires neither an apology NOR any retreat, even a mere symbolic one, from our resolve to defend ourselves from foreign influence. What he should have said to Putin was, "of all the political assistance I don't want or need is yours. You would be wise to enter into a cooperative effort with the United States to bring peace to Europe, Asia and throughout the world rather than engaging in a campaign of duplicity that worked so poorly for your predecessors."

Trump missed a "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" moment that was practically served up to him.

Very sad.

What analysis supports Russian "interference" as the reason Hillary lost the rust belt? Not the rather expensive DNC post-mortem that their big donors demanded.

Rebuild the party?

Is it your belief the Dems will regain control of the House and the Senate this November?

What analysis supports Russian "interference" as the reason Hillary lost the rust belt? Not the rather expensive DNC post-mortem that their big donors demanded.

None whatsoever. Which is why I wish Trump would stop being so fucking defensive about something he doesn't need to be defensive about. Russia "meddled" big time on his behalf. He can't seem to understand that that action compels condemnation -- regardless of its lack of efficacy -- and he seems further incapable of doing that without somehow discrediting his own election. The two DO NOT go hand in hand. Stop pretending that they do and playing directly into the hands of the Democrats, not to mention Putin himself.

I hope to hell this is all some diabolical plot to pull the rug out from under Putin when he (not to mention the rest of us) least expects it. Otherwise, it's Uncle Sam facepalm time.

Last edited:

The point is, Trump was being just as petty as Que, splitting hairs about why Hillary lost, rather than stepping up to the diplomatic opportunity. Trump blew it. Got his clock cleaned, because of his inflated ego.

You've become jenninflorida with marginally better spelling.

Rebuild the party?

Is it your belief the Dems will regain control of the House and the Senate this November?

What's with the "1"? Forget your password? Was "isucktrumpcock" too hard to remember?

The point is, Trump was being just as petty as Que, splitting hairs about why Hillary lost, rather than stepping up to the diplomatic opportunity. Trump blew it. Got his clock cleaned, because of his inflated ego.

It is not "splitting hairs" to state that NO serious analysis shows the Russian efforts were even measurably effective.

Just because you need something to be true for your narrative to make any sense at all doesn't make it true. You have absolutely nothing to back up your false narrative, other than the fact that you want your narrative to be true. But it isn't.

What's with the "1"? Forget your password? Was "isucktrumpcock" too hard to remember?

The "1" is because the Web site banned RadioTalk. The Web site doesn't want RadioTalk posting here.

None whatsoever. Which is why I wish Trump would stop being so fucking defensive about something he doesn't need to be defensive about. Russia "meddled" big time on his behalf. He can't seem to understand that that action compels condemnation and he seems further incapable of doing that without somehow discrediting his own election. The two DO NOT go hand in hand. Stop pretending that they do and playing directly into the hands of the Democrats, not to mention Putin himself.

I hope to hell this is all some diabolical plot to pull the rug out from under Putin when he (not to mention the rest of us) least expects it. Otherwise, it's Uncle Sam facepalm time.

He fucked up the border separation by acting like a petulant toddler instead of a leader. Now we have to scramble to get the families back together on our dime. You can't be so naive as to think he had some master plan regarding Russia. Or, maybe you are due to your party loyalty.

It is not "splitting hairs" to state that NO serious analysis shows the Russian efforts were even measurably effective.

Just because you need something to be true for your narrative to make any sense at all doesn't make it true. You have absolutely nothing to back up your false narrative, other than the fact that you want your narrative to be true. But it isn't.

You are hopeless at this point. Take a break and watch the fallout.

You've become jenninflorida with marginally better spelling.

What do you think, Luk?

Will the Dems regain control of the House or the Senate this November?

Back