Well it's Waffle House after all. This stuff is gonna happen.

LOL, yes, tell us all about how Obama came and took your guns.

Fucking moron

Who said anything about Obama coming to take my guns?

You were talking about government being a threat to freedom being a created culture....it's not created culture, it's a verifiable, demonstrable fact.

You want to stay on topic or you going to keep running away from the dumb shit you say??

Well smart stuff? :D

Last edited:
tumblr_oz26ofRlIf1tho4fro1_500.jpg

'murica.

And unarmed.

"Just joking" is an invalid excuse for unfunny jokes.

As I said, grow up.

Lol. Social justice at work. No one can tell any jokes because Hypoxia might not be amused. Try it and she'll attempt to nag you into submission while she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

It's as if you think you're God or something to command the rest of the world what's funny and what isn't.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys is one of the greatest lines of all time and very accurate. On the other hand I'm sure they have a long rich history of standing up to evil and...I'm sorry I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

Lol. Social justice at work. No one can tell any jokes because Hypoxia might not be amused. Try it and she'll attempt to nag you into submission while she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

It's as if you think you're God or something to command the rest of the world what's funny and what isn't.

The ‘Fun Police’! I think he gets to wear a badge :rolleyes:

Cheese eating surrender monkeys is one of the greatest lines of all time and very accurate. On the other hand I'm sure they have a long rich history of standing up to evil and...I'm sorry I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

I like Gen. Schwartzkoph's line better, "Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

Any word yet on why he picked a Waffle House? Most of these guys are politically motivated, or have a personal connection to one of the victims. Yeah, some people go to Waffle House to prove a point, but it's usually after a late showing of Rocky Horror, or an SCA meeting.

Any word yet on why he picked a Waffle House? Most of these guys are politically motivated, or have a personal connection to one of the victims. Yeah, some people go to Waffle House to prove a point, but it's usually after a late showing of Rocky Horror, or an SCA meeting.
It must have been something he ate. Fortunately, our local is a Waffle HUT not HOUSE so we're safe except for the sausage, which is always suspicious.

America helps win one war and the world gets a lifetime of derp.:)

I just can't get behind "This stuff is going to happen." Okay, lone gunmen deciding that shooting up the place is the best plan, in any situation is not something I will ever accept. Any place. It isn't normal, it never should be. I'm glad someone stopped it this time, but there shouldn't be a next time. there shouldn't have been so many times before this. It's not normal.

I like Gen. Schwartzkoph's line better, "Going to war without the French is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

at least have the common courtesy to spell the gentelman's name correctly if you're going to misquote someone. it wasn't norm who said that, either.

I just can't get behind "This stuff is going to happen." Okay, lone gunmen deciding that shooting up the place is the best plan, in any situation is not something I will ever accept. Any place. It isn't normal, it never should be. I'm glad someone stopped it this time, but there shouldn't be a next time. there shouldn't have been so many times before this. It's not normal.

Actually, it IS normal. This is how humans act when they're left to wallow in their own despair due to poverty and mental illness.

Taking out gang-related mass murders, more mass murders occur without guns in the US every year, than with them.

People who need help, aren't getting it. This is the outcome of that.

You need to brush up on your history of humanity because this IS "normal" human behavior. The rats of society will always kill the defenseless. They don't care if you can "accept" it or not.

You need to brush up on your history of humanity because this IS "normal" human behavior. The rats of society will always kill the defenseless. They don't care if you can "accept" it or not.
Bingo. Guns should only be allowed in the hands of abnormal people.

He was hungry and running from Taylor Swift.

Actually, it IS normal. This is how humans act when they're left to wallow in their own despair due to poverty and mental illness.

Taking out gang-related mass murders, more mass murders occur without guns in the US every year, than with them.

People who need help, aren't getting it. This is the outcome of that.

Please explain the roots of piracy using your theory of "wallowing in despair because of poverty and mental illness being the cause of mass murder".

Can't? Ok, then tell us why Vikings were mentally ill? Or why you believe the Romans conquered Europe because they were impoverished? The Barbary Pirates attacked US ships because they were in despair?

Your theory sucks. Mostly because it's an attempt at rationalizing something you have no clue about so you toss the current debate meme headline out there so you think you sound like an "expert".

Mass murderers tend to be mentally ill. That doesn't mean they were poor and acting out for that basis. Dhamer (17), Gacy (33), Bundy (30) and many more weren't "impoverished". They weren't "wallowing in despair". They were killers who had no problem choosing victims and murdering them in the most horrible way they could.

Sending these people to a doctor for self medication therapy won't do anything to prevent the next guy from going on a killing spree. It might be a rampage that hits the headlines or it might be the next night torturer/strangler who never gets caught.

The answer to mass killings is to understand that NO ONE except YOU is responsible for your safety. You don't know when tragedy will strike so you'd BETTER BE prepared to defend yourself.

Disarming yourself before that happens is stupid. Telling yourself that "if only these people got help" won't stop the next BTK killer. And talking about eliminating poverty won't keep Jack the Ripper from your door.

If you think it will you're a fool.

PsychoBurger is typing a response now. I hear her keyboard clear across the playground forum. She's gonna fuck shit up.

Someone left out the time when they stopped the Germans from entering Paris. :eek:
You've already been schooled. Note that the French army mobilized with a fleet of taxis. The cabbies got big tips, too. On that model, the Pentagon could replace the Transportation Corps with Uber. But watch for bribes when fares and tips are negotiated. Logistics and procurement officers seem easily led astray.

The point of a joke is to be funny, hey? Hypoxia recalls one of the Faux crowd, maybe Ann Coulter, saying stuff like, "Kill SCOTUS justices you don't like. Oh, ha ha, just joking!" Was that a rib-tickler for you? You're ROFLing at the punchline?

IIRC your 'joke', and the Freedom Fries gagline, started running because the French opposed Dubya's bogus Iraq invasion that's led to endless wars. Mission accomplished, hey? Ha ha ha. That's a wowser. C'mon, laugh!

Back