Well it's Waffle House after all. This stuff is gonna happen.

Blah blah blah ... *unrealistic raging at windmills.*

Jokes usually are cultivated to amuse. To do that they usually take embarrassing moments or acts that everyone does and twist them slightly to take away the sting. They are, if you will, a form of social therapy.

A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means. Linguist Robert Hetzron offers the definition.

It is generally held that jokes benefit from brevity, containing no more detail than is needed to set the scene for the punchline at the end. In the case of riddle jokes or one-liners the setting is implicitly understood, leaving only the dialogue and punchline to be verbalised. However, subverting these and other common guidelines can also be a source of humor—the shaggy dog story is in a class of its own as an anti-joke; although presenting as a joke, it contains a long drawn-out narrative of time, place and character, rambles through many pointless inclusions and finally fails to deliver a punchline. Jokes are a form of humour, but not all humour is a joke. Some humorous forms which are not verbal jokes are: involuntary humour, situational humour, practical jokes, slapstick and anecdotes.

Identified as one of the simple forms of oral literature by the Dutch linguist André Jolles (de),[2] jokes are passed along anonymously. They are told in both private and public settings; a single person tells a joke to his friend in the natural flow of conversation, or a set of jokes is told to a group as part of scripted entertainment. Jokes are also passed along in written form or, more recently, through the internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

The fact that YOU feel offended doesn't give you the right or power to tell everyone else to be offended. They are a component of society that is necessary and not meant to be taken seriously. That you do shows YOUR failures not ours. You are not God nor Supreme Ruler of the World to command society to bend to your ideals and whims because you don't like something.

As for your idea that French surrender jokes started with Dubya, you're wrong. People have been joking about the French surrendering since the Battle of Waterloo. And not without reason.

WWII is probably the most damning example. France actually did surrender to Germany in an attempt to preserve some of their autonomy and way of life.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-France-have-a-reputation-for-surrendering

This is easily searched for information that you should have done for yourself and spared us the phony personal raging no one truly gives a shit about.

Also, this stuff happened:

31230590_2057567767818789_9109823550088491654_n.jpg

31265499_2057567831152116_5132608045578027388_n.jpg

31253112_2057567897818776_2782521603947856094_n.jpg

31239281_2057568024485430_8660655526023597556_n.jpg

PsychoBurger, how long did your racist agenda dumb ass take to google that stupid shit and bring in here?

PsychoBurger, how long did your racist agenda dumb ass take to google that stupid shit and bring in here?

0 seconds. That was direct from a friend of mine. She was there, watching another friend being sexually assualted, stripped, and arrested by the police on the floor of the Waffle House.

Apparently, they don't like them people doing their job for them. So, they took it out on teh wimminz.

Now, what were you saying about My racist agenda?

Now, I'm offended.

Last edited:
0 seconds. That was direct from a friend of mine. She was there, watching another friend being sexually assualted, stripped, and arrested by the police on the floor of the Waffle House.

Apparently, they don't like them people doing their job for them. So, they took it out on teh wimminz.

Now, what were you saying about My racist agenda
?

You're doing fine all by yourself dear.:)

All right then. My racist agenda is to see that kind of racism end in my life time.

Will there be anything else?

WTF you fucking with a non racist for? You the racist here. BAD.
You got an agenda? Start a thread about it or join some group. GET THE FUCK INVOLVED instead of posting your shit here where you know it's not doing you any good. Are you that dumb?

Go to FB, put out posters Hell, if it makes you happy, then follow me around the internet. You know you and your BF jism, who thinks Pear Harbor and 9/11 never happened, are gonna follow me around anyway.:rolleyes:

You get off on it. Want my address? Want to suck dick and sell your wares that bad?

Last edited:
Go to FB,

That came from my face book. My facebook friend. any more bright ideas? Why don't you talk to the moderators if you're so offended.

Why? because that violates the standards for Facebook. I'm telling everyone, i never expected you to care.

It's not part of your world. Stay out of it, or join us in reality, where this is what you're defending.

That came from my face book. My facebook friend. any more bright ideas? Why don't you talk to the moderators if you're so offended.

Why? because that violates the standards for Facebook. I'm telling everyone, i never expected you to care.

It's not part of your world. Stay out of it, or join us in reality, where this is what you're defending.

Like the title says "Well it's Waffle House after all. This stuff is gonna happen."

That you'll sweep in on your Harley and sweep her off her feet?

Of course. Could you loan her some gas money until I get there? That's what she needed last night, but I just had met her and I'm not good with strange strangers. Thanks.

Jokes usually are cultivated to amuse. To do that they usually take embarrassing moments or acts that everyone does and twist them slightly to take away the sting. They are, if you will, a form of social therapy.

The fact that YOU feel offended doesn't give you the right or power to tell everyone else to be offended. They are a component of society that is necessary and not meant to be taken seriously. That you do shows YOUR failures not ours. You are not God nor Supreme Ruler of the World to command society to bend to your ideals and whims because you don't like something.

As for your idea that French surrender jokes started with Dubya, you're wrong. People have been joking about the French surrendering since the Battle of Waterloo. And not without reason.

This is easily searched for information that you should have done for yourself and spared us the phony personal raging no one truly gives a shit about.

The thing that is truly hilarious is that Hypoxia has stolen Hemingway's backstory.

Well, I'd rather do it with the midget. At least he's the right height, and can stop sucking on his pinky. Hell, I'd rather shag Fat Bastard, baby.
Sadly, you're a couple of days late. Verne Troyer, aka Mini Me, died over the weekend.

Sooooooo I went to Waffle House the other night. Had some coffee and a little bit too much of a patty melt and hash browns. The place was pretty much empty.

No one came in and shot the place up. The coversation was cool. Then I started out the door and got the shock of my life.

There was Taylor Swift stalking me! She needs to quit that shit.:mad:

When It's A White Person = "mentally ill/troubled childhood/they're going through a rough patch..."

When It's A Black/Latinx Person = "it's their culture/they're thugs/they're animals/they're genetically disposed to violence/Bell Curve/yadda yadda yadda..."

tenor.gif

Who's judging who? SMH

Back