Well it's Waffle House after all. This stuff is gonna happen.

Admiral_Ackbar

Loves Spam
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/tennessee-waffle-house-shooting/index.html

Nashville police are asking residents to lock their doors and stay alert after a seminude gunman killed four people at an area Waffle House.

"Keep your doors locked, keep your eyes open. If you see this individual -- if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said.

Police are asking for the public's help in finding 29-year-old Travis Reinking of Morton, Illinois. Authorities said the gunman arrived in a vehicle registered to Reinking, though the gunman was last seen walking away from the scene nude.

Zero to "but...but...Mental Illness!" in two minutes.

After their delayed excuse-making following the Parkland shooting, the Second Amendment Absolutists have been vigilant to quickly rationalize any mass shootings in Murica.

USA! USA! USA!

if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said

My favorite line. Like any other day nobody would call it in.

I don't know, naked guy with a gun, Waffle House, Tennessee. Sounds pretty typical.

Cheese head LibDems disturbing the peace. Shit happens. But WH has gotten so expensive like every other kewl breakfast place.

We spend 6 days a week bitchin' about rising costs of every thing as our hero,POTUS Trump, strengthens the economy. Not even Waffle House is exempt from those things.

if you see a nude guy walking around this morning -- call the police department immediately," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said

My favorite line. Like any other day nobody would call it in.

I'm getting concerned. Are you armed? Anywhere close by so I can stay away from the windows?

FYI - There's one Waffle House in Nashville that has bullet proof windows. Right off one of the interstates close to some motels.

Not that I would know anything about it. Could've been lying as a publicity stunt. My deceased wife has some relatives around Nashville. Good folks there, like anywhere else. There was some gangsta activity for awhile and lots of racial tension as recently as late 1990s. .

I think it's okay to drink the water.

Why is it bound to happen? Is the Nashville Waffle House a gun-free zone or something?

Why is it bound to happen? Is the Nashville Waffle House a gun-free zone or something?

I don't know how it is now, but it used to be pretty fucking bad in that town. Shame, it's such a nice place with a rich, southern culture.

Last time I was there wuz w/the wife and kids back in the late 90s. Kids were just toddlers. So, we decided to stop and eat late one nite off some place called Trinity Lane.

We pulled up as shitloads of cops were leaving and a few in the parking lot were arresting people. So, as I was pulling out to go elsewhere, the kids woke up and the wife was curious - we were all hungry. We went inside to eat.

Place looked like a war zone. And all but empty. Then I noticed the windows weren't broken, but there were bullet holes all around. The manager was some big dude and told us to sit down. Very friendly and obviously nervous. So, we sat and ate, had a nice little chat about the bullet proof windows. Then left.
I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket or anything like that.

I got the hell out of Dodge that night/early morning.

This is a big deal, how? It's just another pickup truck driving white guy going on a shooting rampage. Happens with a fair amount of regularity.

why does this sound like the set-up for a joke? "a naked guy walks into waffle house with a gun......................" did they mention whether or not he's hung?

why does this sound like the set-up for a joke? "a naked guy walks into waffle house with a gun......................" did they mention whether or not he's hung?

Well, they won't get him on a conceal and carry charge.

Probably a left wing conspirator trying to provoke an attack on the Second Amendment.

wtf-meme.jpg

I have always found it odd that as a nation we have backed off a great deal helping the mentally ill.

Add in that Morals have taken a nose dive along with ethics and given the spiritual decline of churches ect. I can understand why the anti-gun people think that Gun control will solve almost all the killing problem.

But the problem will still be with us. The crazies will just turn to explosives, cars and whatever else can be had.

Removing firearms from the violent and mentally ill and such will make a noticeable impact but A huge revamping of mental health care would have more and longer lasting effects.

Just the amount of VFW's alone that need help is stunning.

Last edited:
Zero to "but...but...Mental Illness!" in two minutes.

After their delayed excuse-making following the Parkland shooting, the Second Amendment Absolutists have been vigilant to quickly rationalize any mass shootings in Murica.

USA! USA! USA!

And when someone kills multiple people with any other method, there's nothing but complete silence from you.

Select-fire outrage.

When It's A White Person = "mentally ill/troubled childhood/they're going through a rough patch..."

When It's A Black/Latinx Person = "it's their culture/they're thugs/they're animals/they're genetically disposed to violence/Bell Curve/yadda yadda yadda..."

tenor.gif

When It's A White Person = "mentally ill/troubled childhood/they're going through a rough patch..."

When It's A Black/Latinx Person = "it's their culture/they're thugs/they're animals/they're genetically disposed to violence/Bell Curve/yadda yadda yadda..."

tenor.gif

Nah...when it's a Latinx person they INSTANTLY become white. :)

They, like other not black minorities only get to be minorities when it's a white cop that fucks one of them up. They are doing to well demographically speaking to be considered REAL minorities. ;)

Last edited:
Nah...when it's a Latinx person they INSTANTLY become white. :)

They, like other not black minorities only get to be minorities when it's a white cop that fucks one of them up. They are doing to well demographically speaking to be considered REAL minorities. ;)

Botany derp canned response #221

Back