Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

As my character heads along outside of yard. Plenty of opportunity for it to be written for an inmate or two to pull her to yard or for Ausie wolf or Ghaust to write next part to jump into scene

That would sound good then maybe aussie wolf or Geist could come to help. That sounds fun

Okay Var...I can reply to your Shannon post or wait until Elven does before Blair rocks up.

I would probably want to wait and see what he does, also gives Viper and Tricia time to finish before I toss them out into the Yard so the cell inspection can go ahead.

Golden haven't forgotten you. Just have to perform the cell search then Blair will be coming up to solitary. :)

Waiting for an opportunity to bring Anderson back into the fray

I was wondering if I move Viper around the Yard would someone be willing to play one of the Seven Sisters? I know Renny was playing one that was unnamed earlier so there is one here to be used.

If no one objects I would like to change Viper's look to this...

VIPER

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for the delay, seems everytime i get stuff started on here life goes completely loopy.... :(

This is why you don't fuck with auntie-Viper (regarding the most recent post with Kendra)

As your mother, I forbid you from fraternizing with Viper.

As Viper's bitch, I might not have any say in the matter. What happens when she sees the photos you sent?

WHAT! I'm a little teddy bear! :D

Yeah...This little Teddy Bear

-font-b-Dangan-b-font-font-b-Ronpa-b-font-DanganRonpa-font-b-Monobear-b.jpg

Yeah...This little Teddy Bear

-font-b-Dangan-b-font-font-b-Ronpa-b-font-DanganRonpa-font-b-Monobear-b.jpg

:cool: Well, it's still a Teddy Bear! :kiss:

Okay Aussie_Wolf, are you going to make Kendra your character? or is she an NPC? If she is a NPC why don't we have the guards break us up after this round of either Viper's hit brings the fight to an end or having Kendra get a hit in on Viper before the guards break them up. Well, I guess the other option is to just keep beating the shit out of each other! :)

Come to think about it, since Viper is still wounded she wouldn't be able to endure much more fighting anyway. So I'll leave it up to you how this comes to an end.

Well I don't think they would be able to have a full on fight in the yard anyway. As you say, too many guards and they would be broken up quickly.

However as for keeping her, well if you all don't mind a Guy playing a girl I wouldn't mind hanging on to her. She could be useful in some situations and it might give you someone to glare at in the cafeteria and showers. (LOL)

That's fine with me. It will be fun when I have her broken and laying between my legs! :)

Back