Washed up on Shore (Closed)

"Nothing!"

Jacob raised an eyebrow. Clearly whatever was bothering his sister wasn't "nothing". He rolled into a crouch and shifted his position so that he was in front of her.

Victoria knelt with her legs firmly together. However, her right hand was buried between her thighs. At first, Jacob thought she was trying to shield herself from him. Their father had always insisted they cover themselves, even though in the hot, wet months it was often more comfortable to wear nothing.

But Victoria's hand did not merely cover herself; it was also moving rhythmically. Victoria was rubbing herself.

"Are you okay, dear sister? Do you have an itch?"

Jacob sniffed. There was an unfamiliar scent in the air. It was . . . musky. . . yet strangely appealing.

Jacob glanced down at his own thighs. His cock was beginning to tingle. That was unexpected. Usually once one of the mysterious attacks faded, he'd be fine for hours. Yet he could sense that a second one might be imminent.

Still, his sister's condition mattered most right now. "Victoria, is there something I can do?"

"Mmmm, I'm fine," she breathed as her fingers continued to stroke herself. She knew she should probably stop, but it felt too good. She shuddered. Part of her was embarrassed to let him know what was happening to her own body.

"Victoria, is there something I can do?"

For a moment she paused. Is there something he could do? She felt too shy to ask him, no ones ever touched her there before. The idea of someone else doing what she was doing... Would it feel the same?

"I... Don't know," she blushed. She took a breath as she relaxed her legs so they were not clamped shut. "I.... Got wet down here..." She rubbed herself for him to see what she meant.

Jacob watched as Victoria spread her thighs and offered him a glimpse of what lurked between her thighs. Rather than the lumps of heavy flesh he had, hers was all delicate folds. "It looks a bit like a flower petal," he observed.

Victoria ran her fingers along the folds a few times to demonstrate. Jacob watched as the flesh parted like lips on a sideways mouth. Inside, he was offered a brief glimpse of a bright pink interior inside. It glistened with moisture and her fingers soon made rather squishy noises.

"What about right there? On the inside, where it's so pink?" Jacob suggested. He pointed his index finger at the spot in between.

Surprisingly, the flesh parted, letting his finger sink half an inch into what appeared to be a tight passageway. The walls clutched tightly at his fingertip and proved surprisingly warm and moist.

"I'm sorry," Jacob said, pulling his fingertip out. "I didn't realize it would go in like that. Are you okay?

"It's pink?" They didn't have a mirror and even if they did she probably wouldn't have thought to look at herself there. She did like how he described it though, like a flower. Victoria never thought of pushing her fingers inside the hole before. She was too scared too, thinkin it would hurt since that was there the blood came from.

It's why she gasped initially and backed away from his hand when she felt his finger go in. It was more out of surprise than anything else. She stopped and processed that it actually didn't hurt when he did that.

"I'm ok," she told both him and herself. "I just, never did that to myself before... I wonder how deep it goes." On that note, she very tentatively pushed her index finger inside. "It... Feels wet... And Squishy..."

Jacob watched his sister tease the same hole. She then inserted her index finger inside. However, she didn't stop like he had. Her first knuckle was soon followed by her second until eventually her entire finger was inside.

Victoria began making very unusual noises. It was something between a moan and a sigh. Jacob was initially concerned, but Victoria's expression suggested rather intense pleasure.

Unfortunately, at this point it became clear that his strange aching desire had returned. The tingling in his groin now surged with blood and his cock began to rise. Soon the thick pillar throbbed between him and Victoria.

Jacob tried to ignore it, but the ache seemed nearly as strong as before. The only one who could deal with it was Victoria, but her hands were currently occupied. Unless. . . .

"Victoria," he said, "my thing has come back. Do you think you could rub it like you did before? If you need me to use my finger on you, I can try. Just tell me what to do."

Jacobs problem had indeed come back. What was going on with them? Why were their bodies doing this? Was it normal? They didn't have anyone to tell them so. Slowly she withdrew her finger from her opening.

"Ok... Ummm..." She tried to think of how they would do this comfortably. "Maybe we should lay next to each other?" She stood up and waited for her brother to follow, then Victoria went to his room, which was closest and laid down upon his bed. Her large breasts rised and fell as she breathed.

When Jacob finally laid next to her, she turned on her side. Her breasts stacked over each other, and were pressed against his arm. With her right hand she grasped his member and then her left followed, however it was a bit uncomfortable and so she readjusted herself and was putting most of her weight on her left shoulder blade.

Gently she started to do the same thing she did before, gently caressing his thing within her two hands. When he started to produce the fluid again from his top, it once again made it easier to rub and massage him member. It still confused her why his was outside and her was inside.

Jacob tried as best he could to accommodate Victoria's new position. However, lying on his right side necessarily meant restricting the movement of his right arm. He tried to compensate with his left, but his off hand simply lacked sufficient dexterity for the task.

"Let's try something else," he suggested. Jacob rolled his sister on her back. He then clambered over her, straddling her.

He saw immediately that placing himself over her hips would deny him access to the area she wanted him to rub. He shifted up her torso several inches, which had the upper half of his stiff cock bouncing off Victoria's breasts. "Oops," he apologized.

Still the new arrangement did bring his entire shaft in easy reach of Victoria. Likewise, if he leaned back slightly, he was able to cup her delicate lips with his right hand and slide his index finger inside her.

He cautiously moved his finger around, pushing against the tight confines. "Is this what you wanted? I can go faster or slower if you prefer."

Victoria allowed Jacob to adjust the way they were and his positioning was much better. His cock was right between her large breasts, and then she lifted her arms they pushed her breasts together and they wrapped around and surrounded his cock. Victoria had to pull it out from between her breasts so she could grasp it with both hands. She felt a few drops of what was his precum on her skin, though she had no idea what that or cum in general was.

Slowly she started stroking his member. Just like before, more fluid started leaking and dribbling onto her chest. She watched him lean back and then felt his hand on her womanhood. Softly she moaned and when she felt his finger push in she opened her legs more.

When he asked if what he was doing was alright, or if he should do more she groaned. "I'm not sure yet... Just keep doing that for now. What about me? Should I just do it how I did last time?" Her pussy hugged his finger tightly as she thought about when all the hot white stuff shot from him... If he did it again, it was going to cover her chest and maybe even her face.

Jacob gasped when Victoria began to slide his hardened member between her breasts. Her large mounds proved surprisingly soft against his skin. "Oh my," he groaned. "Keep doing that!"

Victoria kindly obliged, pressing him into the deep canyon between the two mounds. Soon the slick precum was oozing freely coating her breasts as well as her hands as she massaged the upper end with her fingers.

Jacob's own hand was likewise dipped in Victoria's slick juices. He massaged her interior with his index finger, pressing upwards against the muscular walls.

After a time he, tried slipping in his middle finger alongside. It proved a very tight fit. Victoria made a whole new set of noises as her pink canal stretched to accommodate the fresh intrusion.

"Is that too much?" Jacob inquired. "I can take it out if you like."

He looked to her for confirmation. Victoria had paused with her strokes of his engorged shaft as she adjusted to the extra strain inside her. Jacob noted how close his glans was to her face. If she wasn't careful, she'd be kissing the tip of it with every stroke.

Victoria was panting beneath him as she used both her breasts and hands to ease the ache within his loins. Her warm breath was hitting the head of his cock as he continued playing with her tight hole.

Then she felt him push another finger inside and she let out a louder moan. "Oh God!" Her hips bucked up in response and her hands stopped midstroke on his cock. "It feels good, just more full." Her cheeks were flushed and his fingers were completely soaked with her wetness. "Please don't stop." She breathed as her head rolled back.

She closed her eyes had she concentratedon the feeling of his fingers pushing in and out of her. Her hips tried to lift up, but with him ontop of her she was limited. Oh god this felt so good! Her hands and breasts once again worked on his flesh, rubbing up and down, feeling his thickness.

She picked her head up to look at him, but when she did, she felt the tip of his swollen stick touch her lips and wet them with his precum.

Jacob shivered slightly as Victoria's lips brushed the tip of his cock. It was. . . delightful. His gaze locked on her face. He wanted more.

He wasn't sure what quite moved him to such bold action. Something about her pink, plump lips just inches away from the blunt helmet. A thin strand of precum stretched from her lower lip to the slit at the tip until her tongue licked it away.

Jacob reached out with his left hand and grasped Victoria's face. "Don't stop," he urged. "I want to feel more." He brought her face forward, bringing her lips to his glans.

Her lips parted and he drew her closer still. Soon the massive head was plugging her mouth. "Wider, wider," he encouraged, hoping his sister's jaw could open sufficiently to fit his incredible thickness.

The fluids that leaked from his member and onto her lips tasted... Salty but not unpleasant. She was going to just keep stroking him, but then her older brother held her face and urged her to continue with her mouth. Victoria complied, letting him lead her head to his manhood. Once she got close enough, she stuck her tongue out and licked the remaining precum on the head.

Something about licking him this way and hearing the pleased moans come from him caused the ache and heat between her legs to intensify. Her legs squeezed at his hand as her lips wrapped around the tip. He wanted more of her mouth and Victoria tried to please him by opening her mouth wider. The head was fully in her mouth, but he was so thick! What she couldn't fit in her mouth, she continued to rub and stroke with her hands.

If Victoria wasn't already soaking wet, she certainly was now. She moaned softly into his cock, wanting to feel the same release her brother felt earlier.

Jacob thought he'd known pleasure before, but Victoria's mouth on his cock was something else entirely. "Oh, sister," he moaned.

She could offer no response. At least, no response that was comprehensible. Her cheeks bulged around the massive head and she'd just barely managed to part her lips far enough to admit it.

Still, Jacob found himself eager for more. Having his mighty erection slightly encompassed seemed so. . . right. Like it belonged inside her. Perhaps if he shifted his weight forward, he might be able to get another inch or so inside. . . .

But such possibilities would have to await another time. "Sister!" he cried. "I can feel it! It comes again!"

Once more, he felt the heavy orbs in his scrotum tense as a hot jet of sticky white rocketed forth. Additional pulses followed, pouring into his sister's mouth.

Victoria didn't move her mouth in time. She felt his warm cum fill her mouth. She swallowed since his manhood plugged her lips. After swallowing she pulled her head back, but another stream of cum shot from him and onto her face. She could feel his cock throbbing once again in her hands.

"I swallowed some!" She announced, slightly worried. Was she going to be ok swallowing his white stuff? Again, it didn't taste unpleasant, but she worried that it might make her sick.

Victoria was also feeling frustrated. So far this happened to her brother twice and she had yet to experience what he felt... Maybe she couldn't since she didn't have a thing. As she laid there she wiped his cum off of her face with her hand. Her poor hole was begging for more attention. There was a strong need she couldn't explain.

While still deliriously intense, this second climax did not so surprise Jacob. Consequently, he was able to maintain consciousness. This proved a boon since he was actually awake for the blissful aftermath.

Victoria seemed none the worse for wear, either. She'd swallowed a fair bit of the sticky jism, though her face and chest suggested perhaps a greater portion had escaped. Still, the way she licked her fingers as she cleaned herself off indicated that she might actually enjoy the taste.

However, his sister was clearly still bothered by her own difficulties between her legs and Jacob had to admit that he'd stopped helping once his own desires became his focus. "Sorry, let me get right on that," he apologized.

To give him a better look, Jacob lay down on the floor between Victoria's thighs. Putting his face this close to her pink nether region made it easier to explore.

He slipped a finger inside as before and began offering the same digital massage as before. But that left him with a free hand, so he began to explore her curious anatomy with his other finger.

All went well until he encountered an inexplicably hard nub near the upper end of the region. Covered somewhat by a hood-like area of flesh, this short protrusion was remarkably stiff compared to the soft, tender flesh. It was also remarkably sensitive, causing Victoria to cry out when he touched it directly.

Jacob looked down at his finger and frowned. His hands were hardened by years of hard work into powerful, though tools; they seemed ill-suited to massaging something so sensitive.

"Perhaps something gentler. . ., " he mused. Recalling the softness of Victoria's mouth, Jacob extended the tip of his tongue. Cautiously, he licked his sister's hard nub.

"Um... do you think... I'm going to do the same thing you did?" She blushed at the thought of fluid just shooting out between her legs and onto her brother. But she didn't have a thing...

Once he was between her legs and his fingers back to doing what they were doing before, Victoria could feel that they were in further and there was a strange pressure when his finger hit against it. "Jacob, not too deep please." She relaxed more as she felt him retreat a bit. She continued to sigh and moan softly as his fingers worked her walls, and they held tightly around his fingers.

"Ow!"Victoria cringed when she felt his rough finger touch the strange hard nub that she herself had been playing with earlier. Jacob surprised her when he found a solution to the problem. She picked up her head and looked down as she watched him stick out his tongue and found that same sensitive bit of flesh.

"Oh god..." She moaned, this time in pleasure as she laid her head back down. Her legs spread wider. Gently her hips gyrated in time with his fingers and tongue. Victoria felt like she needed to grab onto something as her hands kept becoming fists and releasing over and over.

There was definitely something building. First her hands held onto her neck as she gave a cry. Then she grasped her large breasts and a louder cry than before came. "Jacob... I... I- Oh my God!" Her back arched up and her left hand reached down holding her brother's head there as she started to go through her own climax and soaking his face with her wetness.

Jacob found his face drenched from Victoria's sudden twitching. Her slender opening produced a surprising amount of fluid in the process. The taste was odd, but not unpleasant.

Jacob licked his lips as he pushed himself up on his hands. "Did that help, Victoria? You made some strange noises there at the end."

Jacob crawled up alongside his sister. "I find myself rather drowsy. Perhaps a night's sleep might be good for us?"

Like Jacob's first orgasm, Victoria nearly passed out from how powerful it felt. The only thing that kept her conscious was her brother asking her if what he did help at all. She was still panting for breath and riding the aftermath of her climax. "Y-yes... I think so." She took in one deep breath and exhaled, "That felt... intense... at one point I didn't know whether or not I should have started to tell you to stop or not. I'm glad I didn't though."

He suggested that they sleep. Victoria agreed. Whatever that was took a lot out of her and she had a strong desire to be held again, only this time it wasn't because of the storm or because she was hurt.

Without asking, Victoria draped an arm across her brother's torso as her head rested on his chest under his chin. His warm skin felt nice against hers. It wasn't long until she was asleep, but before she was taken by the sandman, she wondered if this was something new that the two of them were going to start doing regularly. She hoped so, it just felt so good.

Jacob fell into a pleasant sleep rather swiftly. Despite having hardly done anything, the night's events had proved quite tiring.

He awoke hours later. Outside remained darkly gray enough to suggest that nighttime had only recently passed.

Victoria still leaned against him, her hair just beneath his chin. However, she'd apparently snuggled closer during the night. Her chest was nearly atop his; he could feel the firm flesh of her breasts swelling against him with every quiet breath. She'd also thrown a leg across his abdomen, her thigh resting parallel to his hips.

Jacob also took notice of his own status. Despite his activities the night before, his cock remained remarkably resilient. Even before he awoke, the fleshy pillar already rose hard and throbbing.

He felt Victoria stir against him as she too awoke. He hoped that discovering his aching rod brushing against the back of her thigh would not distress her.

"Mmm." She groaned softly as her body pressed closer to his. Her chest was now almost completely over his and she was nearly straddling him. The movement of her body caused the back of her thighs and buttock to graze his hard flesh.

With her eyes still closed, she felt around for his arms and made him wrap them around her and she mumbled that she was cold. Softly her face nuzzled into the left side of his neck. Breathing in, she took in his scent. Something primal must have taken over when she did because she stretched by arching her back slightly which caused her ass to turn up and Jacobs member then brushed from her bottom to the small opening that seemed to still have some wetness.

When her body relaxed once more over him, her warmth between her legs rested over his thick pole. Victoria lets out a strange sound as she squirmed a little trying to get comfortable. Finally she was awake enough to say, "Jacob, your hard again..." In stead of moving and getting up, Victoria had started rocking her hips and she felt the head rubbing again the firm nub that seemed to have awakend and brought back her wetness and strange need to have that release she felt.

Jacob felt his sister stir. She shifted lower on his chest, causing his swollen shaft to slide along her thigh. Eventually, it rested near the V of her legs, nestled against the tender lips that he'd fingered the night before.

"Jacob, you're hard again..."

"Yeah, I guess I just haven't gotten it out of my system," he acknowledged.

Victoria pushed herself upright. His hardened shaft was flattened towards the horizontal as she rested her crotch atop it. She rocked her hips, sliding along the top of the engorged pole as if she were scooting along a tree branch.

"You're also getting wet again," Jacob noted as Victoria's lips moistened the length of his shaft. "Does rubbing yourself along my cock help?"

"Yes," she breathed softly as she continued and groaned as her body told her how much it enjoyed the feeling of rubbing against him. "Is... is it ok if I keep doing this? I'll stop if you want me to."

Victoria hoped that he wouldn't say no, it felt too good to stop. As she rocked her hips, her breasts swayed, and bounced. Her long hair cascade behind her as her head rolled back. To keep herself balanced, her hands rested on her brother's chest. Her slit had now completely coated his cock with her wetness and she was now rubbing over him with more ease.

Victoria didn't know what it was, but her body was screaming for more. She didn't know what this more was though. Was it that she wanted to feel his tongue between her legs again? Or maybe she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth again? She didn't really feel any pleasure in her mouth like she did when he was between her legs, but she did like that what she did to Jacob had made him feel good.

"It's fine," he replied. And mostly it was. The pressure of her body atop his shaft did feel nice.

Still, it felt better having that sensation on all sides, like when she ran her hands along it. Granted, her fingers could encompass his girth, but it worked just well enough to satisfy.

Of course, what had been even better was when she sucked the head into her mouth. Being fully ensconced by her warm, moist lips had been deliriously enjoyable.

"Victoria," he began cautiously. "You remember what you did with your mouth to me yesterday? After you finish rubbing against me, would you mind doing it again? I mean if you don't want to, I understand - but it just felt amazing!"

He paused, feeling a bit selfish. "But go ahead and make yourself feel good first. I don't mind waiting."

"I can do it again for you," she smiled to her older brother as her hips kept rocking over him. Small desperate moans were coming from her as she continued. Victoria the laid her chest back down into her brother's as she continued humping onto him. She reach between them and slid her hand under his cock and sandwiched it against herself to add more pressure as her hips rocked and her breasts pressed against his chest.

Her nose was right under his ear lobe as she continued. Her moans filling his ears. Victoria wasn't sure why she did it, but she kissed his neck. With her next thrust, she pulled forward much farther than she had before, and when she pushed herself back, his tip was aligned perfectly at her opening. The head popped inside and Victoria gasped as she tried to get use to the suddenly pressure of this thickness inside.

"Oh god! Jacob, it went inside," Victoria kept her body still, not sure what to do. Would it hurt if she tried to pull it out? There was something that wanted her to push back more into his cock, but she tried to fight that feeling and wait to see what Jacob would tell her to do.

Her pussy was so tight around his cock, warm and wet. Everything about it felt strange but so right...

"Oh god! Jacob, it went inside!"

Jacob looked down in shock. He'd only had her finger inside her and that had felt comfortably snug. But his cock was vastly thicker - how could it even fit?

Yet to his surprise, Victoria had indeed managed to do just that. The lips of her entrance were stretched wide around his engorged pillar.

Jacob instinctively scurried away, popping the enormous member free. Victoria's flesh shrunk back immediately. In moments, he could
scarcely imagine the slender portal could ever have accommodated the immense shaft that bobbed before it.

"Are you okay, Victoria? Did that hurt you?" he eagerly inquired. "I'm so sorry if it did. I'd never have thought that even possible."

Victoria sort of nodded,but the look she shot him seemed more ambivalent. A faint idea at the back of his mind suggested he might know why.

"It was a bit painful, but it also felt kind of good, didn't it?" he ventured cautiously. "It kind of did for me, too. I mean, it was really tight in there. . . and really warm, too. But while the pressure on my cock was unpleasant at first, it started to feel a little better as I pulled out."

Jacob paused as he thought. "Maybe it was just like getting into a hot bath. Initially it hurts, but you just need a minute to get used to it. After you do, it feels pretty good."

"If you want to try again, I'm willing. Maybe we just need to take it slower. And maybe you should get on your back and let me be on top. What do you think?"

Back