Want to re post my publications under a different name

cranegurl

Virgin
I have published two stories on here, one standalone and one two parter.
I initially created this user profile as I was concerned the works might not sit with the style of my main user profile.
On reflection I would now like them all to be under my main user profile.
Is there a simple way of reassigning them to my other profile, or woudl it be easier to delete and re upload under my chosen profile?

I wonder if the edit process would work. Just do this and in the Notes field, explain to the admin what you want done.

I'm not sure what the best way would be. Delete and resubmit would be the cleanest, but the edit process suggested by Britva415 might work as well. However you accomplish it, I strongly recommend you add a sentence at the top of the story stating something to the effect of "This story was previously published under another profile." That should save you from someone recognizing the story and reporting it as plagiarism., having it taken down, and then you have to plead your case to get it back.

Update if anyone is interested

I posted an edit on one story with an explanation of what I wanted to achieve and a week or so later all my Cranegurl stories are now listed under this profile.
Shout out and Thanks to the admin team. @Manu

Back