Wanna do me a favor and maybe have some visual diversion?

perhaps another 1st time with dom...?

attachment.php

is she being punished, or simply waiting for........?

Attachments

• corner_IMF.jpg
    corner_IMF.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
so, give it a go, folk.
• USE THIS LINK TO GO DIRECTLY THERE
• Now... find your profile in upper right.
• Click on it...or log in.
• THEN click options (the gear on the left)
• THEN find My Options (the words upper right)
THEN scroll down... to "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing" and •click the button "yes" and "save changes"

• NOW you can vote (and have it count)
So...if you see any of my illustrations (or anyone's) and feel compelled to vote, favorite and hopefully comment.
Have at it. THANK YOU.:):)

• My illustrations that are currently "up front"

Obviously, there are MANY other folk posting images there, so poke around a give some votes and favorites and comments.

perhaps another 1st time with dom...?

attachment.php

is she being punished, or simply waiting for........?

Ok, I give up. I can't explain why something works for me and something does not. With this one... I feel absolutely nothing. I don't get ANY emotions off her, she might be bored to tears for all I know.

Ok, I give up. I can't explain why something works for me and something does not. With this one... I feel absolutely nothing. I don't get ANY emotions off her, she might be bored to tears for all I know.

I suppose I must give up as well. The line drawing of slim buttocks and hands in cuffs (of your link earlier) tells me no more of emotion. All emotion and story has to be projected.

I suppose I must give up as well. The line drawing of slim buttocks and hands in cuffs (of your link earlier) tells me no more of emotion. All emotion and story has to be projected.

The emotion there is in the position of her hands/fingers!
Her buttocks... Without going back to look at that picture I had no idea if they are slim, or curvy, or anything else. That part to me does not matter, it is no more than a general setting -- it has to be there to explain what's going on, but (again, to me) that's not the main part of the image.

The emotion there is in the position of her hands/fingers!
Her buttocks... Without going back to look at that picture I had no idea if they are slim, or curvy, or anything else. That part to me does not matter, it is no more than a general setting -- it has to be there to explain what's going on, but (again, to me) that's not the main part of the image.

Okie dokie.

I think we tend to see what we want to see. Granted her hands did not appear very tense, perhaps apprehensive.

I'm wondering — with over 1000 thread views, what are folk thinking?

"Ugh, too many words!"
"He sounds desperate, I ain't going there."
"I don't care for drawings, when there are photos!"
"Meh, that's a bunch of amateurish sketches."
"There's no 'story' in those pics"
"Looks like the subject matter isn't to my tastes"
"I look, but that's a lot of effort to vote."
"Ew! mythological creatures! Not my bag."
"DOUBLE EW! Over sized cocks!"

Something else? Some of the above? All of the above?

Last edited:

Can't say? People are listening/watching? shhhhhhh :cool:

got it.;)

Last edited:
Do it.

Doooooo it.

You're likely not doing anything else, and are in the 3rd tier of binge watching.

No, no, no you're doing it wrong!

Somebody retracted their votes. I lost 6 votes (on six different pieces):rolleyes:

LOL

"That's what you get for being so annoying!"

No, no, no you're doing it wrong!

Somebody retracted their votes. I lost 6 votes (on six different pieces):rolleyes:

LOL

"That's what you get for being so annoying!"

You lost votes or your ratings went down? I don't think it is possible to change or retract a vote on Lit... Once you vote from either your account or anonymously from your IP, that's it -- next time you go to vote for the same thing it is already filled in and the system will not record the new vote.

You lost votes or your ratings went down? I don't think it is possible to change or retract a vote on Lit... Once you vote from either your account or anonymously from your IP, that's it -- next time you go to vote for the same thing it is already filled in and the system will not record the new vote.

Both. lost votes and those scores went down, which indicates that I lost some 5's.

I didn't think you could retract votes, either. So it was likely an administrative thing, a "Sweep" of bogus accounts or what have you. Possibly a request, though that seems like a lot f effort.

It's extra funny, in that it is hard enough to get any votes with the current set up, and now they are draining away. *sigh*:rolleyes:

It's hardly worth the effort.

Pretty sure those were ChicaMuyOcupada's votes and they seemed to have been deleted when she left LIT, recently.

Even if the voting is funky, you can still go there and find some fun imagery.

Just wanted to say I love your drawings.
I rhink they are so much more erotic than real pictures.
Anyway, I'll check out the voting thing and see if I can help in any way.

Love your work :)
Evey

Thanks so much, Eveyjoy.:)
Much appreciated.

Appears that a few votes managed to squeak through!

Not sure if they came from here, but thanks to whoever gave it a shot.

I have two images with SIX votes! Which is still kinda pitiful after having images up for 10 years or so! (but about par when one considers that the MOST votes for an image is still only about 16, I think):rolleyes:

From the 1st post:

HERE's The Meat of it:
heeeheee "the meat of it", heehee

Up front, in the Erotic Art section, apparently voting LOOKS like it is enabled, but "star" votes 1-5 are not recorded. They just evaporate. UNLESS, one participates in the "beta testing" feature (buried in your profile. your profile there, not here).

• USE THIS LINK TO GO DIRECTLY THERE
• Now... find your profile in upper right.
• Click on it...or log in.
• THEN click options (the gear on the left)
• THEN find My Options (the words upper right)
THEN scroll down... to "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing" and •click the button "yes" and "save changes"

• NOW you can vote (and have it count)
So...if you see any of my illustrations (or anyone's) and feel compelled to vote, favorite and hopefully comment.
Have at it. THANK YOU.:):)

• My illustrations that are currently "up front"

I have made inquiries and suggestions to manu. I hope that he is working on resolving the issues.

I feel it doesn't make a lot of sense to continue posting new images there until there is some progress. Any thoughts on that?

I feel it doesn't make a lot of sense to continue posting new images there until there is some progress. Any thoughts on that?

Have you tried deviantart? Lit, after all, is a place for stories, not images, most people come here to read.

Back