Wanna do me a favor and maybe have some visual diversion?

THROBBS

I am Fauve
Wanna do me a favor and maybe have some visual diversion?

Background:

I've been on LIT for a million years (had a couple prior identities, one had to be ditched, because of some A'ho' who tried to "out me"). I have posted a couple illustrated stories, which I had to take down. grrrr

Anyway, my main focus, as an illustrator, has been....illustration. Surprise :eek:
And on LIT, it has been erotic-illustration. Surprise Surprise :eek::eek:

Back in the olden days (turn of this century....2000), the "erotic Illustrations" section consisted of... 17 images and would not take any more...? It is still there... not quite sure why. I had joined LIT and found that my favorite place on LIT (bulletin board) was the AH (The Authors' Hangout). I began advocating for an Illustrators' Hangout. Eventually... Laurel acquiesced and made a sub-forum of the AH. Hey! I'm no "sub", but beggars and choosers. That worked pretty well, though over time, I wondered if it was too "buried" and asked if it could be a stand alone forum on the bulletin board and... LO' The Visual Artists Corner came to be. There was some interest and some activity, which waxed and waned. Then nearly 10 years ago Manu and Laurel contacted me about a new "up front" (my term, for Literotica outside of the bulletin boards) erotic illustration (<thread about it) section. I submitted one of the first images to get it started (Black Wings 11/02/2010) with beta testing...and it has been in some form of beta ever since. Erotic Art Hub. There are a LOT of shortcomings still — search functions, tags, scoring etc...

HERE's The Meat of it:
heeeheee "the meat of it", heehee

Up front, in the Erotic Art section, apparently voting LOOKS like it is enabled, but "star" votes 1-5 are not recorded. They just evaporate. UNLESS, one participates in the "beta testing" feature (buried in your profile. your profile there, not here)..

• USE THIS LINK TO GO DIRECTLY THERE
• Now... find your profile in upper right.
• Click on it...or log in.
• THEN click options (the gear on the left)
• THEN find My Options (the words upper right)
THEN scroll down... to "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing" and •click the button "yes" and "save changes"

• NOW you can vote (and have it count)
So...if you see any of my illustrations (or anyone's) and feel compelled to vote, favorite and hopefully comment.
Have at it. THANK YOU.:):)

• My illustrations that are currently "up front"

The Visual Artists Corner
(needs some lovin'/attention since the format change)

Last edited:
I bet all my wordiness was off putting. right?

Not the "pay off" one hopes for.

so, here is a link to one of my images, so you can have some sense if you even want to bother.

Not highly "polished", but not "3D poser/DAZ", which there seem to be a lot of.
Not microsoft paint-esque either.
Mine are all hand drawn with a handful that have been colored either by hand or digitally. There are drawn from memories and imagination. (I have many drawings done from life, which tend to more "sensuous" rather than "erotic". I also have a few which have been drawn using photographic reference, but I prefer to not simply reproduce a photo, because hey, photo.)

f_4f7f27e51974c.jpg

Last edited:
Not wordy or off putting, though not really a personal either.

But I did find this drawing, Clear the Desk, and voted for it for you, as I do like it, and I certainly appreciate your talent :)

I bet all my wordiness was off putting. right?

Not the "pay off" one hopes for.

so, here is a link to one of my images, so you can have some sense if you even want to bother.

Not highly "polished", but not "3D poser/DAZ", which there seem to be a lot of.
Not microsoft paint-esque either.
Mine are all hand drawn with a handful that have been colored either by hand or digitally. There are drawn from memories and imagination. (I have many drawings done from life, which tend to more "sensuous" rather than "erotic". I also have a few which have been drawn using photographic reference, but I prefer to not simply reproduce a photo, because hey, photo.)

f_4f7f27e51974c.jpg

Not wordy or off putting, though not really a personal either.

But I did find this drawing, Clear the Desk, and voted for it for you, as I do like it, and I certainly appreciate your talent :)

Oh it is personal. ;). very.

Thank you very much.:)

(did you go through the rigmarole to "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing", other wise your vote was, as dad used to say, "a fart in a wind storm")

Oh it is personal. ;). very.

I will take your word for it :)

Thank you very much.:)

You are most welcome.

(did you go through the rigmarole to "Participate in early site feature versions beta-testing", other wise your vote was, as dad used to say, "a fart in a wind storm")

Yes I did. It took me a bit (I am not the most technical of persons) but I managed to figure it out.

I will take your word for it :)

You are most welcome.

Yes I did. It took me a bit (I am not the most technical of persons) but I managed to figure it out.

Thank you again (and more) for making that effort. It is too much effort, and has been rather annoying that the beta testing has been going on for 10 years. I totally get that LITerotica is literature focused, and imagery is secondary, but hey, they are offering it, so get crackin'!:) (yes, I have been in touch with "the powers that be/were")

I'll just have to work my way through the obstructions to add my own thanks for your work and contribution to Lit.

Jeez: such talent!

And the nicest avatar I can ever remember seeing, perfect little cock curled up under a tree. W o n d e r f u l !! :D

I'll just have to work my way through the obstructions to add my own thanks for your work and contribution to Lit.

Jeez: such talent!

And the nicest avatar I can ever remember seeing, perfect little cock curled up under a tree. W o n d e r f u l !! :D

Thank you. kindly.:)

Done.

Do you know if this only-beta-testing-ratings-saved thing goes only for illustrations or for all other Lit submissions as well? I have a story pending approval, but if voting does not work for everybody, including people without lit accounts, I would rather not publish it yet. Because I am pretty much sure that most people that read me don't keep an account on Lit...

Done.

Do you know if this only-beta-testing-ratings-saved thing goes only for illustrations or for all other Lit submissions as well? I have a story pending approval, but if voting does not work for everybody, including people without lit accounts, I would rather not publish it yet. Because I am pretty much sure that most people that read me don't keep an account on Lit...

Thank you, so much!
Hopefully you can find works to your taste posted there. (unfortunately, it is rather difficult to search for them. I gave suggestions and feed back for systems of tags and categories — subject matter, themes and techniques.)

I am pretty sure that story voting has always worked, and that has not changed.

Thank you, so much!
Hopefully you can find works to your taste posted there. (unfortunately, it is rather difficult to search for them. I gave suggestions and feed back for systems of tags and categories — subject matter, themes and techniques.)

I am pretty sure that story voting has always worked, and that has not changed.

Yes, you are right. I just tried it without logging in -- voting for a story went through (and was counted), but voting for an illustration gave me an error.

Yes, you are right. I just tried it without logging in -- voting for a story went through (and was counted), but voting for an illustration gave me an error.

yeah... I am not even certain that the "beta features enabled" voting is being counted. I've heard from you & ChicaMuyOcupada have made some votes, but (best that I can tell) nothing has happened. so... *shrug*, perhaps it is futile.:rolleyes: :D

I appreciate the efforts!

yeah... I am not even certain that the "beta features enabled" voting is being counted. I've heard from you & ChicaMuyOcupada have made some votes, but (best that I can tell) nothing has happened. so... *shrug*, perhaps it is futile.:rolleyes: :D

I appreciate the efforts!

Did you write down vote counts on ALL of them before posting? I voted for a couple, but I did not look at all of them, so you might have missed them. I think one was from 2020 and another one was older...

Did you write down vote counts on ALL of them before posting? I voted for a couple, but I did not look at all of them, so you might have missed them. I think one was from 2020 and another one was older...

I have simply downloaded the stats. I have not taken the time to thoroughly review them. I did send a "feed back" to administration. Who knows :confused: :)

Thanks for the recent comment on Day Dream Believer! :)

Thanks to all your comments and votes too, ChicaMuyOcupada :)

I will reply to them (both of you).

Here are thumbnails of most of my images from "up front" (there are a few others as part of multiple-image posts, or variants or process images). SO this can save you some wasted time, if they don't look appealing or they might entice you to make that very painful effort of leaving the comfort of the bulletin board :eek: and figuring out how to make that beta thing happen (if you are a guy, don't worry, it won't make you a "beta". really.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-A.jpg
    THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-A.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 102
  • THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-B.jpg
    THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-B.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 101
  • THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-C.jpg
    THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-C.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 98
  • THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-D.jpg
    THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-D.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2
  • THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-E.jpg
    THUMBNAILS-from-upfront-E.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 99
no? Well it was worth a try.

Guess I need a female user name, or do DAZ imagery...or maybe just polish the work to "inked" edges. hmmm

Instead of tiny thumbnails, how about zooming in?*

attachment.php

*As Seals & Crofts say, "Darlin' if you want me to be closer to you, get closer to me.":D

There's another detail of the internal action as a transparency.:cool:

Attachments

• Satyr-Sex-D-Vignette_IMF.jpg
    Satyr-Sex-D-Vignette_IMF.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Another detail... transparency, because I am that visual and it's fun to "make things happen" in drawings.:cool:

attachment.php

Come on, go there and get beta enabed and do some voting, favoriting and commenting. It's not hard. heh heh, but it could be...or wet. As a straight guy, I do enjoy positive feedback from women mostest. ;)

Yet any and all comments, votes and favorites are very much appreciated.

*squeak* *squeak*

"somebody shut up that squeaky wheel!"

you know how to.

Attachments

• Satyr-Sex-D-detail_IMF.jpg
    Satyr-Sex-D-detail_IMF.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 81
It's not nothing... It's... Sorry, for the most part not my thing. I am not into mythical creatures and even less into huge cocks :(

But thank you for the thumbnails, it does make much more sense to have images listed this way and not by titles.

It's not nothing... It's... Sorry, for the most part not my thing. I am not into mythical creatures and even less into huge cocks :(

But thank you for the thumbnails, it does make much more sense to have images listed this way and not by titles.

That's alright. :) Not everyone has the same tastes (or "kinks"):cool:
Yes, I had suggested that (thumbnails...and categories) to the powers that be (were? Not certain manu is is still handling things). It would be helpful, so folk could avoid stuff they'd rather not see, and, of course, find stuff they do like.

There are probably a couple of my illustrations that might appeal to you, maybe.

This one I actually love! The detail, not the whole thing ;)

Ha! Gotchya. I have a couple others with transparency. Though I do generally draw huge cocks.:eek: Sorry (not very sorry ;) ) That comes from being a guy and also the visual metaphor of feeling huge when highly aroused. — Also inspired/influenced by Japanese erotica, which often depicts emphasized cocks.

What do you like in visual erotica, AnnieLit? I may have drawn something in that vein. Some of drawings have regular cocks ;) or even, as in the 1st image in this thread, "Clear the Desk" no cock shown at all!:D Sometimes no man.

I really appreciate the feedback.

Here's one from another thread — no mythology and a "regular" cock, about my size.
attachment.php

Last edited:
What do you like in visual erotica, AnnieLit? I may have drawn something in that vein. Some of drawings have regular cocks ;) or even, as in the 1st image in this thread, "Clear the Desk" no cock shown at all!:D Sometimes no man.

I really appreciate the feedback.

What do I like... Emotions and storytelling.
And by emotions I mean anything that is not just sexual ecstasy. It is much easier to do it with photography, but when it does work in a drawing, it is often much more powerful than any photo.

Storytelling. There probably are stories behind your mythical creatures, but I am much more interested in real people. A lot of my Lit stories started from a picture, I would see something and start thinking about how did these people end up there, what was before, what will come after. That's why I liked your sunbathing picture -- I can write five different stories based on it.

Here are few random examples for you.
She is nervous, a bit scared. Is it her first time with a new Dom? First time with any Dom? Her regular partner, but they going to try today something she'd never done before and she is not sure she wants to go through with it?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/575011142/bdsm-art-erotic-poster-bondage

The whole set from here: http://www.evocative-art.com/
Some of the girls are shy, some having fun...

Last edited:
What do I like... Emotions and storytelling.
And by emotions I mean anything that is not just sexual ecstasy. It is much easier to do it with photography, but when it does work in a drawing, it is often much more powerful than any photo.

Storytelling. There probably are stories behind your mythical creatures, but I am much more interested in real people. A lot of my Lit stories started from a picture, I would see something and start thinking about how did these people end up there, what was before, what will come after. That's why I liked your sunbathing picture -- I can write five different stories based on it.

Here are few random examples for you.
She is nervous, a bit scared. Is it her first time with a new Dom? First time with any Dom? Her regular partner, but they going to try today something she'd never done before and she is not sure she wants to go through with it?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/575011142/bdsm-art-erotic-poster-bondage

The whole set from here: http://www.evocative-art.com/
Some of the girls are shy, some having fun...

interesting.
Yes, I agree, story telling is best.

For many of my drawings on LIT, which are intentionally (and almost exclusively) erotic or sexual, I have a story in mind (sometimes suggested to me, often my own), but as often as not I'll simply depicted a view that I find exciting.

The 2nd group of images that you showed seem to be one story with a variety of different body types in the same role.

I think with a just a little effort one can "write" or "tell" (make up) a story about any vignette. If the imagery is not appealing, then the viewer won't bother and simply "move on". That's a-ok, and to be expected.

There's a story here (and no giant cock or mythology...and a bit of mild bondage)

attachment.php

Who is sending the "package"?
Does the package know the recipient?
What about the delivery service? (it indicates UPS... what about the driver?)
Is she willing? Did she arrange it?
There's a a note and a candy cane... a Christmas gift...is it cold out?
How long will she have to wait there?
Who will answer?
What will their reaction be?
Is there a minty "burn from the candy cane in her ass?
how does that rough door mat feel on her knees?

Back