Walking through a museum rp….(bi curious women)

Grasping my own glass I wander, observing, watching the people more than the art. I hate to admit it but I don't "get" a lot of it, and wouldn't know a Rothko from a Basquiat. Still, I was dragged by a friend and he was off admiring his newest crush, who was tending bar. I sip, then find a piece that speaks to me, not noticing at first the striking woman with the champagne.

It’s gorgeous isn’t it? The colors, the dramatic brush strokes….passionate….right? *sipping from my flute, eyeing you over the rim*

I nod. This at least looks like something. "the colors are really evocative. Almost more than real. They really pop out at you. it draws the eye" I look over, smiling. "Honestly I am not sure even what to look for in art."

No? Interesting. *draining my glass and eyeing yours* May I get you a refill? Let’s wander together, we can talk about why art…lol. *whispers* not everything in here is art per se. *winks*

Laughing I lean in a little "I suspected, it seems like a bit of a con." Put at ease by the woman's admission, I relax a bit. "I'd love another drink. I think this is a Malbec." I drain mine "My friend is over there, mooning over the bartender. We should stand down the bar so he doesn't think I'm cock-blocking him."

Well, as cute as the bartender is, I'll make sure you are not even in their purview. *signaling the other bartender on duty* I'd like to keep you to myself for at least the moment. *quirking an eyebrow upward in question*

"well my friend is hopelessly gay." I'm not sure if I'm being flirted with. Some girls are just nice and I am not exactly experienced. Still, having someone to talk to would be nice and so I nod "lets sit. I'm Siobhan by the way. and yes, just like the girl from "succession" which thank god for, because nobody could pronounce it before the TV show."

*laughs with embarrassment* I admit, before the show I may have struggled with your name a bit. However, it is one of the characters in one of my favorite book series. *I place drinks on the bar between us* looks like your friend may be winning tonight. *nodding to your beautiful friend flirting *

I nod "he is. He's impossibly sexual and he's fucked more bicurious guys than would fill a room" I chuckle and push my wine glass to the other bartender, who refills it. "I uh, didn't catch your name. Unless you're looking to be all mysterious or something and not give it"

I'm sorry. That is rude. I'm Lela, *offering you my hand*
And. You know they say birds of a feather? Lol *I laugh wondering how this young beauty is sitting with me*

I turn red, getting the implication. Sitting cross legged at the bar, I sip my wine "so are you here to admire the art or to ... buy clueless coeds wine?"

*touche, I think, I like witty*
I am one of the patrons of this exhibit. So, I am to support the event.
Buying an interesting coed a glass of wine? That is priceless intrigue. Thank you for allowing me to do so. * I smile liking the shy smile that plays across your lips*

"I don't know about priceless intrigue, but I guess that's in the eye of the beholder."

I chuckle, ears burning red as I feel your scrutiny "well. Must be nice to be a patron of anything." I cross my legs "maybe some day, after I graduate. pay off my student loans."

I gesture down the bar "he wanted a wing-woman and then was doing well enough he absolutely did not want a wing-woman" I laugh and swirl my wine "And I wanted to put on a little black dress and some heels."

It’s a closed special event for a new exhibit featuring a womanist artist. Sipping champagne as I meander through the exhibit….
The evening had barely started and already I was bored of the idle conversation and mundane art. My mind drifted while my eyes wandered and I found myself watching a dark haired woman as she drifted between the exhibits.

The evening had barely started and already I was bored of the idle conversation and mundane art. My mind drifted while my eyes wandered and I found myself watching a dark haired woman as she drifted between the exhibits.
I pause in front of a riotous abstract painting. The pattern made by the brush strokes is compelling. I catch my fingers just before they touch the canvas. I take a step back, laughing at myself for being like a kid. I eye the museum attendant giving me stern look. I shrug and catch sight of am equally compelling sight. I wait to see if her eyes will catch mine as she eyes the room...

As she reaches out, almost caressingly, to a particularly garish canvas, I see her head turn. Following her gaze I see a dark skinned woman with striking red hair. In a room full of mediocre artwork she stood there… magnificent

It's nice to take a walk through a museum. A delicate meeting place to meet Art. I heard lelarae say “we can talk about why art… And I see a man checking on who the artist is.

looking into an art piece (GhostH).png

He said, “The arts allow people to express themselves without fear of giving a wrong answer.”

I would say RP is also an art without fear of giving a wrong answer to your fuck-buddy.

In this place, in a different light, behold, from one soul to another, we make one another think twice, feel deeper and get in touch with finer emotions beyond the surface.

RP is one of the most expressive of artforms. It's a call and response, a finishing one one another's sentences, a moan of recognition.

Back