Virginia!!

StarGazer - looks like you need to provide new pictures on your thread, preferably in a swimming pool, eating strawberries... dripping with chocolate.

Not quite the weather, as of late, for the pool. I think I’ll stay indoors until it’s sunny and hot out…

Not quite the weather, as of late, for the pool. I think I’ll stay indoors until it’s sunny and hot out…

Stay indoors if you have too, I'm more inclined to jump in that pool and make my own weather. This sounds like the makings of a hot, wet summer. Throw in a few jets in the pool, strategically placed, and I might even create a storm front. :devil:

Stay indoors if you have too, I'm more inclined to jump in that pool and make my own weather. This sounds like the makings of a hot, wet summer. Throw in a few jets in the pool, strategically placed, and I might even create a storm front. :devil:

I wonder how wet the summer will get? Certainly would love to swim in that pool. :D

We should always be prepared. You never know when there will be a HER-icane or a mon-SOON

It's a beautiful day in the 757. Maybe I should go to the beach and see how many people are celebrating International Masterbation Month. At least on the beach you can let the waves do the clean up.

It's a beautiful day in the 757. Maybe I should go to the beach and see how many people are celebrating International Masterbation Month. At least on the beach you can let the waves do the clean up.

Sounds like fun. Race ya. Haha

Does this mean there is a new beach opening up in the area named masturbation beach? Bet that is a fun beach.

Back