Virginia!!

Yes, doing fine down here. First set of storms was more of a glancing blow, lots of wind and lightning/thunder but not much else. Got the brunt of last nights storm though, but nothing broken thankfully.

Wish we would get some rain here in the 757

Last edited:
weather.com saying we might get some rain this evening. Would be nice. got melons and tomatoes growing. :)

weather.com saying we might get some rain this evening. Would be nice. got melons and tomatoes growing. :)

I hear ya....for me its all about the grass...lol.....

Trying to grow some saplings.....they seem to do better with rain water.

I hear ya....for me its all about the grass...lol.....

Trying to grow some saplings.....they seem to do better with rain water.

lol yeah it seems to help. The water to my house is via a spring so kinda nice to know the spring source is being replenished too.

RVA here (804). never thought i'd say that low 90's was a relief but i'll take this than triple digits any day!

Been raining in Roanoke....a lot cooler than it has been

Raining on and off south of ya, gotten a little humid but still a nice cool breeze. Hope you're enjoying it up north, was there a couple of days ago and wow was it muggy.

Yea, the weekend was terrible. Heat index was around 105 every day

Not surprised, sure felt like it at Sams Club. How did you fare out with the storms? Lost a couple oak saplings but that was it fortunately.

Was lucky....didn't lose power or have any major damage. Limbs down,chairs and stuff on deck blown off etc.

Mmmm on and off rain all day, makes ya just want to sleep the day away.

New lurker to the forums. Located in SW VA (although the weather acts more like the tropics recently).

Slowly trying to build profile so if you have questions I haven't covered then feel free to ask em.

Back