Videogames - Anybody on XBL, PSN+, Steam, or an MMO?

Anyone on XBL wanna play Battlefield 4 with me sometime? I also like minecraft. I can do Xbox 360 or Xbox One, whichever you have. I play other games too, but those are currently my favorite multiplayers.

What do you like to do on Minecraft?

What do you like to do on Minecraft?

Build stuff, mine stuff, chat, run around and be stupid. Sometimes my friends and I build replica cities, but with this particular audience I don't have such high expectations. ;)

Build stuff, mine stuff, chat, run around and be stupid. Sometimes my friends and I build replica cities, but with this particular audience I don't have such high expectations. ;)

I actually LOVE to build things.
Never built on the scale of replica cities, but I do tend to wind up making small villages by myself.
Sadly, the small group of people I usually am on a server with tend to be all technical about things, making things like XP and villager farms and things that just get you stuff, but they never seem to build with all the stuff they have.
Congrats, you have 4000 iron blocks, but what did you do with it?
You still have this small wooden house. :p
I could never get into doing thing like that, I tend to play survival the old fashioned way, just mining away and chopping down trees.

Not averse to MMORPG, (Defiance, from Trion is pretty good) but my heart belongs to Bioware.. Mass Effect and Dragon Age... Would also recommend Spellforce to anyone nostalgic for PC gaming...

:cool:

So update....

FALLOUT 2 HAS A CAR

I never thought a Fallout game had a car to drive. OMG Bethesda, were you NOT paying attention????????? Learn your lore!!!!

Back