Videogames - Anybody on XBL, PSN+, Steam, or an MMO?

Egads, I need to catch up some. I've been enjoying GoG offerings like Neverwinter Nights I and II, Icewind Dale, Privateer and other open-ended games.

I do miss the extras you got when you bought an actual boxed game. I can remember back in the days of Ultima, you got a cloth map of the land. Yeah, pretty cheesy, but today with all the manuals being on .pdf (Pain in De Fanny) and game purchases consisting of a downloadable key, some of the magic is lost.

I know, I sound older than dirt. Meh.

We now return you to the present, already in progress....

I loved NWN 1 and 2. I highly recommend Dragon Age 1, 2 and 3 as both have strong npr relationships.

Baldur's Gate II, the enhanced edition, is also damn good.

I haven't gotten to Dragon Age 3 yet, but highly recommend the earlier two. These days, I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online, and I've spent a lot of time with other Elder Scrolls games, Neverwinter Nights, and Icewind Dale. I never got around to Baldur's Gate yet, but those are on the list.

I haven't gotten to Dragon Age 3 yet, but highly recommend the earlier two. These days, I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online, and I've spent a lot of time with other Elder Scrolls games, Neverwinter Nights, and Icewind Dale. I never got around to Baldur's Gate yet, but those are on the list.

III continues the tradion of exceptionally strong relationships that included M/M and F/M. The DA series has, outside of Mass Effect the best relationships of RPGs.

I loved NWN 1 and 2. I highly recommend Dragon Age 1, 2 and 3 as both have strong npr relationships.

Baldur's Gate II, the enhanced edition, is also damn good.

Baldur's Gate I: Seige of Dragonspeir comes out March 31st on Steam. I'm excited!

I play a ton of hearthstone on my iPad and some world of Warcraft and Diablo 3 and heroes of the storm (which is suck at)

Gaming

I've been using Steam to play a lot of older games. (Morrowind, Stonghold Series, Civ 5, Star Wars Games).

Been playing a lot of Division on PS4. Just got to the end game and it's been fun (It's nothing like Watch Dogs, which I thought wasn't as bad as everyone said).

Have XB1 too, but the community on PSN has been more active IMHO. I keep buying games for PS4 due to the number of people I know that play on PSN.

PM me if you want to chat or game together.

III continues the tradion of exceptionally strong relationships that included M/M and F/M. The DA series has, outside of Mass Effect the best relationships of RPGs.

I've heard great things about it. Not enough hours in the day to play all the games I want and keep up with everything else too!

I missed it earlier but saw someone else mention it. I also play a lot of Hearthstone; it's a great game when you want something quicker that still has a lot of depth.

My Steam id is the same as my skype name. I think I only have two of you on Steam from here. I wouldn't mind adding people who are into various mmos.

feel free to add me on steam: galen107 is the name there
or XBL: Suits Trekkie is the name there

I just started Fallout 1 today. I'm hoping to beat it before the Baldur's Gate Expansion comes out.

Sorry been busy at work and wasnt able to respond sooner. The Division is pretty good a nice break from Destiny.

I do miss the extras you got when you bought an actual boxed game. I can remember back in the days of Ultima, you got a cloth map of the land. Yeah, pretty cheesy, but today with all the manuals being on .pdf (Pain in De Fanny) and game purchases consisting of a downloadable key, some of the magic is lost.
I know, I sound older than dirt. Meh.

I still have them. :eek::eek:

Have you played II? My fav of the series.

(FALLOUT 1 SPOILERS)

I haven't actually. I heard that the Temple of Trials is really hard, but after that, the game is amazing.

I'm still wandering around FO1. I know where the Super Mutant HQ is but I'm not strong enough to kill a Super Mutant. I guess I'm going to just comb the game for side quests and see if I can find clues about how to infiltrate the place.

But I have found the water chip, and I fixed the water pump for the friendly ghouls. I'm done with Junktown, the Hub, Shady Sands, and Vault 13/15. However, I still can't figure out how to get into the Brotherhood of Steel because of the radiation in The Glow. And I haven't messed with the Boneyard yet. Maybe I'll work on that today.

And Deathclaws. Fuck Deathclaws. I had to kill one and it took me forever. I just had to kite it, popping Stimpaks like it was heroin, and letting Ian/Dogmeat kill it.

I am on Steam, although my PC sucks and am poor, so mostly play lower end free games. :rolleyes: :p

I am a Minecrafter, though, if that counts. :D

I have been mainly playing RB Seige/SW Battlefront on the XBOX 1, oh and I started to play AC UNity....as for the PC, I play STO mainly, but a few other games like Wargames, etc

I am on Steam, although my PC sucks and am poor, so mostly play lower end free games. :rolleyes: :p

I am a Minecrafter, though, if that counts. :D

I played Minecraft for the first time a few months ago. I had no idea that there were zombies. It was getting late and I was oblivious to the fact that you're supposed to create shelter. I heard the creepy noises. Then I saw the monsters! Who knew I'd scream out loud. T^T

Surprisingly enough, Minecraft gave me a bit of motion sickness.

Nice thread, Chris.

I'm up for making new friends through Steam. PM for my username. Lately I've been playing Grim Dawn. ARPG, RPG, MMO, and Tower Defense are some of my favorite sub-genres.

Very cool. Yeah, a lot of people don't realize that in the late 80's - 90's gaming was an amazing source for any kind of roleplay. In a way, I feel like it pioneered RPing on the internet. People were playing games that solely consisted of text, which is hard to imagine for someone like me. Of course, D&D had a huge influence which is how we got the amazing classics like BG and Torment.

Aside from that, Happy Easter all! Have fun with your kids and families!!!!

And in my gaming world at the moment...
Steam hates me. I had to reinstall Fallout 2 like ten times today. Steam doesn't like the Restoration Project very much. But I got it up and running and Steam seems to be reading the game files fine now. I think this is maybe the fifth time I've gone through the Temple of Trials. >.<

I played Minecraft for the first time a few months ago. I had no idea that there were zombies. It was getting late and I was oblivious to the fact that you're supposed to create shelter. I heard the creepy noises. Then I saw the monsters! Who knew I'd scream out loud. T^T

Surprisingly enough, Minecraft gave me a bit of motion sickness.

Made me giggle knowing a Minecraft zombie made you actually sceam. :D

How did it guve you motion sickness?
Was it the first person view?

Anyone on XBL wanna play Battlefield 4 with me sometime? I also like minecraft. I can do Xbox 360 or Xbox One, whichever you have. I play other games too, but those are currently my favorite multiplayers.

Back