Victorian Were-

"I'm not going to throw you out," he began, "but after we are done speaking you may want to leave. If that us the case, I understand completely and will do nothing to stop you." He said siting on the edge of the bed next to the tray of food.

"Please eat." Indicating the food. "You need your strength, and I don't want you fainting on me again." He chuckled, but deep inside he was becoming very worried about how she might react to what he had to say to and show her. But in his long life he had learned that there was no point in delaying the inevitable so he plunged into the dreaded conversation right away.

"I was so happy to find you last night that I made some rash choices without thinking how they might affect you, and I want to apologize for that. You see, in bringing you here it never even occurred to me that you might not actually want to come and stay with me. I forgot who and what I am. I should have thought that it is quite possible that a beautiful girl like you might not want to come lived with a monster like me."

Anticipating a protest he rushed on. "Yes, it is true. I have become a monster. It was a choice I made long ago knowing full well the consequences. I did it for you, our better for the memory of you never once considering that you might not approve of my decision. And it seems the time of my judgement is at hand."

"When I lost you I swore that your memory would never leave the earth. So when I found an opportunity to jaunty my own immortality I jumped at it. I knew what the consequences were but at the time they did not matter to me. I wanted to live forever in my misery. So I became a monster. Although in ages past creatures like me were worshiped like gods, now we are known as "Were"s. I am what you might call a were-panther." But he still wasn't sure how much of all of this she was following so he said "allow me to show you."

Climbing onto the bed on all fours he turned and looked at her, then changed. It happened too quickly for human eyes. There, where he had been, stood a glossy black panther. It was large for its species, but not freakishly so. His clothes hung loosly off its body, and his deep eternal eyes gazed out at her from beneath his furry brow, but there was no other indication that Geoffrey had ever been in the room. Pouncing off the bed he proweled in a large circle around her never once taking his eyes off her, studying her reaction.

His clothes had fallen off when he had leapt off the bed. Pausing in the middle of the room he changed again. Now he had the body, with every last anatomical detail on full display, of a large human but his chest hair grew thicker at the neck line where human became creature.

Last edited:
Caroline didn’t need to be told twice to eat. She sat down at the tray and began to eat the bacon and eggs as if they were going to be pulled away at a moment’s notice. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d had a nourishing home cooked meal. It was heaven in her mouth and she actually let out a little moan from time to time as she listened to Geoffrey start to talk.

“A monster?” She asked as he rushed onto his next statement, cutting her off as he continued to depreciate himself. “Geoffrey, you aren’t a monster.” She tried to tell him, cut off again.

She let out a soft sigh as he continued on with the same confusing talk that he had started the night before. He spoke of knowing her in a previous time and she honestly couldn’t remember it except for a few fleeting memories that seemed locked away in the very back of her brain.

“What? A were panther?” She repeated, trying to figure out if he were telling her the truth. “I don’t know what that is.”

When he suddenly climbed onto the bed on all fours, she found her eyes caught by his as he suddenly changed into a large, glossy black cat. Caroline’s eyes widened and she sprang up from her spot, backing away from him as she struggled to come to terms with what she’d just witnessed.

When he leapt off the bed and started to change again, Caroline was most certainly frightened. She was also in awe as she watched the beast change back into a man. A very naked man. She blushed, her eyes averting towards the ornate rug on the ground.

“Geoffrey?” She called his name, waiting for him to reply to her. “What…I mean, is that really you?”

Seeing her there so shy and vulnerable while he was in his most powerful state excited the immortal needs inside of him. He envisioned himself bending her over the bed, her towel falling away as he slid his rigid cock into her. The urges overwhelmed him and he stepped towards her, his dick pointing straight at her, and broadcast a plethora of images and senses some of which she recognized, like the smell of rose petals blown by a sea breeze, and others to which she was truely unfamiliar like the taste of something tangy and slightly salty.

Then he regained control of himself. Reaching past her he grabbed his pants, his animal head emitting a low purr as his cock brushed against the soft fabric of her towel, and slid them on covering with difficulty his bulging member.

"Yes, it is me" he said. "Me in my monster form."

Caroline closed her eyes as a strange scent of roses filled her senses and the taste of some unknown salty confection coated her tongue. She shivered and let out a soft moan, her cheeks blushing red as Geoffrey moved forward. She knew he was close and she could feel the heat of his body pressing against hers as he slowly dressed again.

When he was done, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was a handsome man, she thought as she reached out and gently touched his cheek. Pulling him forward, she pressed her lips against his. It was like someone else was guiding her actions, telling her what to do and what do say.

“I don’t know why I do the things I do. It’s like a memory that I can’t quite reach.” She whispered to him, her eyes locking on his for a long moment.

"Maybe I can jog your memory." He said aftera long kiss. His hands slid up the sides of her body until they reached the top where they tugged gently until it fell to the floor. His eyes never left hers as he pulled her tightly into his arms and kissed her again.

*They were children growing up together, skipping rocks on the riverbank and catching crawfish to cook over an open fire.*

Her soft skin felt amazing against his muscular chest and abs. It distracted him from the memories so they came in short waves that crashed on her mind.

*As teenagers she had teased him by flirting with other boys. He had naturaly responded by hiding a garden snake in her bed.*

His fingers caressed her body as their lips danced.

*There fathers were discussing their future together, but there was some doubt. No one denied they were meant to be together but there was also the war to take into consideration. The consensus was that if he returned from the war they could be wed.*

He moved her slowly and gently towards the bed, his tongue probed her lips gently.

* They were angry and afraid. They didn't want to wait until after the war. So they eloped.*

From there the memories became too painful. He pulled away from the kiss, the sorrow weighing heavy in his eyes.

Last edited:
Caroline trembled as he pulled her towel until it unwrapped from around her body and fell to the floor at her feet. His eyes stared into hers as he pulled her tightly against his naked chest and kissed her until she was breathless. She whimpered, her hands resting on his shoulders as her mind swam with a dozen scattered memories. It was like each memory was a wave in the ocean, crashing over her mind until she was breathless and dizzy.

His fingers caressed over her naked back, up her sides as he deepened the kiss. She parted her lips and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth, moaning as he took control and made her burn from the inside out. She sighed and moved in his arms, trembling with the force of each new emotion as she was slowly lowered towards the bed.

When the memories turned bitter sweet, she gasped as he pulled away, looking down at her with sorrow hanging on his shoulders. She reached up and touched his cheek, caressing his smooth skin as they looked at one another in silence.

“We were married?” She asked softly, her mind racing with the possibilities.

"Yes" Was his simple replay as he last on the bed next to her. He kissed her ear and neck slowly and patiently. His hand slid up her torso tracing the subtle curves of her hips, looping around her belt button then continuing slowly upward.

"We were married according to the customs of that time. We had a short time together before I left four war. W were both afraid that I would be the one to die but after all of or soldiers left the town was attacked."

His fingers trailed between her breasts as he kissed along her jaw line then across to he cheekbones.

"When I heard the news I hunted the bandits down and killed them all. But it did not help, and in my loneliness I considered ending my suffering but decided instead to give live on so that your memory would not be forgotten. I had heard of a ritual which would guaranty immortality. Since that time I have lived, not exactly human, in living I was able to always remember you and the love we shared."

His fingers swirled around the base if her breast and with each circle they moved closer to the top. Finally when he finished the sentence he flicked her nipple as his lips again found hers.

Caroline whimpered as he kissed her ear and neck in a slow pace, her skin pebbling along the way as his hand traced up the curve of her hip, around her belly button, and then up towards her breasts. She let out a sigh, relaxing back onto the bed and allowed him to touch and caress her pale flesh.

She was trembling by the time that his fingers trailed between her breasts and his kisses traced along her jaw and across her cheeks. His story felt so true, so real, and Caroline felt herself holding her breath as she listened to him. Could all of that really happened? She wasn’t sure but the mention of the past made her head swirl in a haze.

“I was trying to find you. I was running from the town when the soldiers came and they shot me in the back.” Turning her head towards his, she felt tears rising in her eyes. “I died on the ground crying out your name.”

She sucked in a deep breath as his fingers swirled around the base of her breast, each circle drawing closer to her nipple until his fingers closed around one, rolling it until she was whimpering and moaning. Then his lips found hers again, stealing the noise away as her body started to move and squirm.

He kicked his pants off as he kissed her, his hand kneeding her breast.

"Don't cry" he said. "We have found each other at last. We should rejoice." He said as he climbed on top of her. His kisses found their way down her neck as his hands fondled her curves. He began teasing her with the head of his cock, sliding it along her pussy lips.

Caroline let out a passionate cry as his hand kneaded her breast, massaging it in his large palm as he kissed her. She sighed under his attentions, her eyes clenching shut as he told her not to cry. Her body arched towards his warmth, knowing what they had once shared. Still, her mind was terrified of something she had never done before.

She felt the head of his hard shaft pressing against her damp folds, teasing her as his hands caressed over her naked curves. His lips traced their way down her throat and she moaned, her eyes opening to lock on his.

“Please be gentle.” She whispered, trembling as he teased her again with the head of his cock.

Heating her tender plea, he decided to change his tactic. Moving slowly down her body, he kissed her neck then her shoulder, then down her arm to the wrist before moving back up her arm and across he breasts only do descend the other arm. As he kissed his hands continued to stroke her gentle curves.

After he had kissed and licked both arms thoroughly he allowed his mouth to focus on her breasts, his tongue flicking her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. His fingers trailed down her body once their spot was taken by his mouth. One hand cupped one of her tight butt cheeks while the other began to stroke her clit.

"Is this gentle enough?" He asked teasingly, slowing his warm breath to few over her breast.

Caroline whimpered and moaned beneath him as he treated her with such soft care. She closed her eyes as his mouth settled upon her hard nipples, flicking them with his tongue before sucking on them with his warm lips. She was in heaven. She must have died last night and gone to heaven, she told herself as his fingers trailed down her body.

“Oh!” She cried out as his hand cupped her bottom and squeezed, his other hand settling on her clit and stroking until she was dancing upon his sheets. “Oh! I…I…” She couldn’t get a coherent sentence out as he teased her about being gentle enough.

Nodding her head, she knew that he saw her. She couldn’t speak with the pleasure coursing through her body, warming her bones as his clever fingers stroked a fire in her that would burn her from the inside out.

His lips continued down across her flat stomach until they met her fingers on her clit. His tongue replaced his fingers, then his hands worked their easy back up to her breasts. Licking and sucking on her clit he twisted her nipples and kneeded her breasts.

"How about this?" He asked teasingly.

Caroline gasped as he settled between her thighs and started to lick and suck at her tender folds. She whimpered, her body trembling as she gripped the bed sheets tightly between her fingers. What he was doing to her was incredibly wicked, but she loved every moment of it. If this was what love making was, she would be the most ardent participant.

When his hands settled back on her breasts, twisting her nipples, she let out a loud cry, her hips bucking towards his lips as he teased her still about being gentle. “Yes. Just like that. Oh, God!”

Back