veroe's vignettes

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
This a thread for scenes and story ideas I don't think will work as a SRP here or one I'd like to do but have never found a suitable partner for it, or even just a scene I have a clear idea on what I want it to do and where I want it to go, so I don't want to give control of even half of the scene to someone else who may not have the same vision for it.

The Consolation Prize

tumblr_nuu47xmG7l1r6in91o1_500.jpg

IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra was an erotica writer-correction: a best-selling erotica writer. No, it hadn't been her first job involving sex, nor had it been her second or third, but it paid for this homey little house deep in suburbia. She had moved in for about a year now. It was a renovated cape cod built all the way back in the fifties. It had all the amenities she desired plus as a bonus a fully decked out pool and deck.

She lounged back at poolside now in an appropriate swimsuit trying to regain a level of Zen to tackle chapter eleven again. She hated that in all the English language there was no good synonym for "thrust". It was the bane of erotica writers everywhere, and the current starting point for her writer's block.

Cassandra was left frustrated and bored overall now.

Next door she heard her neighbors huge RV start and drive off. She saw the top of the head of their young son heading into the backyard.

In the few months she'd lived in this house she'd learned much about the young man. He was a highschool graduate. She remembered the graduation party last month and the kiddo's eighteenth birthday party the month before. Correction: she remembered the loud rock music interfering with her writing during those parties.

She also knew he was a bit enamored with his hot new neighbor. Cassandra had felt his gaze on him through the windows a number of times.

Her lips quirked as a very wicked but fun idea came to her mind.

Boredom plus frustration always equaled mischief when it came to Cass.

She began to hum lightly to herself as if she was oblivious to the young man's eyes watching her through the hole in fence as her fingers slipped beneath her suit to play with a nipple the other lowering trace the part of the suit over her pussy.

Her smile widened. Cassandra Delacourt you're a bad bad bad girl. She moaned as thumb and index finger pinched her nipple as the index finger as the other index finger circled over her clitoris through the fabric of her bathing suit.

"Congratulations on graduating," She said turning her head to look him in the eye as she continued masturbating right in front, "You know you can get a better show from that seat over there." She batted her eyes towards the deck lounger beside her.

"Don't worry. I don't mind," She continued as her finger snuck underneath her thong to really strum at her clitty, "In fact would you like to play a game with me?"

At his question her devious smile deepened. "Why the best kind of game, but I call the shots. You have to agree that I make the rules, I decide if you win or lose, and what your reward will be...can you agree to all that?"

The Consolation Prize

They had fucked in her bed all day yesterday. Jason was no longer a virgin, but he still had much to learn. Cassandra was looking forward to teaching him.

She had gotten up and showered before he had and came outside in her simple silk robe to lounge by the pool. She smiled remembering this was the same chair she had masturbated in front of him just the day before.

That had been fun for their first day, but now it was time to take the game up a notch or two. That was why when Jason woke up he'd find a note on his pillow which said:

Good Morning Stud
You haven't lived until you've gone skinny dipping
with a beautiful woman

Come out to the pool nude at precisely 8am
And open the drawer of my nightstand
and bring my strap-on with you
If you're late I'll use it on your ass

Cassandra :kiss::kiss:

Of course it was only 7:30 so he still had plenty of time, but before coming out here Cassandra had gone through the house and changed all the clocks so they said it was 9:15 instead, and she had his phone down here with her.

Cassandra smiled deviously wondering if Jason would catch on. If he didn't or if he didn't bring her strap-on from her nightstand she had her other strap-on for her to take his anal virginity this morning like she had taken his conventional virginity yesterday. If he caught on however....well he'd earn a reward.

Either way she'd win. She always won her wicked little games after all.

Last edited:
The Consolation Prize

Cassandra brought Jason to Chez Jean Paul. The most expensive restaurant in town. She was dressed in her knockout red dress that cut down deep in a V between her breasts to terminate an inch above her navel making a showcase of cleavage for everyone to see. Jason wore the best suit from his father's closet.

They were led to a table near the center of the restaurant's dining table. The men at the tables all glanced up as she went past them and the women cast disapproving eyes at her which redoubled when they realized she was with a young man just out of highschool. Cassandra paid them no heed. She'd been turning heads and receiving dirty looks all of her life after all.

They sat down in the eye of the storm of disapproval. She wondered if Jason even realized, not that she cared much.

The waiter came to take their drink orders. She'd asked for a glass of their best Pinot noir and Jason took some mineral water-he was under the legal drinking age afterall.

When he left for their beverages she raised her clutch and opened it up. She handed a rectangular palm-sized black box with a few buttons on it and a dial at the top. Then she gave Jason another one of her infamous little yellow notes. It said:

Congratulations Jason
You've performed very well since our first day.
You've played all of my games without too much complaint.

So I have decided you deserve a reward.
Take the remote control to the pair of vibrating panties I'm wearing.
Use it as we dine and later as we go ballroom dancing.
Use it to keep me at a steady boil or make me explode in orgasm
in front of all these people.
Make me so hot and wanting that the second we get home
I'll jump you and fuck you like a madwoman.
If we get that far before I drag you
to some private place nearby and fuck you
You'll get a second reward tonight.

Enjoy yourself Jason

Cassandra:heart::kiss::kiss:

She met his eyes after he finished reading the note and gave him her patented wicked smile.

The waiter return with her Pinot and Cassandra wondered if Jason would have the guts to turn her panties on with him standing there or not.

This was a good game. She'd enjoy it as much as he would

The Consolation Prize

Cassandra had left on Monday without any explanation to Jason. Her Aston Martin pulled back into her driveway three days later on Thursday afternoon. As luck would have it Jason was mowing the lawn of his house at that moment. So he saw her climb out of the car and shut the door. She was wearing a professionally styled pantsuit that revealed nothing of her figure-unusual for her since she preferred clothing that subtly revealed some aspect of her sexy body to any eyes that roamed over her.

She didn't look over to Jason. She didn't acknowledge his watching her in any way as she strode over to her front door and unlocked the door. She shut it without any a second glance over to him in the slightest.

Cassandra gave him another two days before texting him to come to her back door for another game. Jason must've been chomping at the bit for any contact with her for he was there on her back deck knocking on her door. She hadn't gone more than a couple of days before this without playing with him in some way-certainly not an entire week.

Smiling at his eagerness she opened the door to reveal her wearing a long red terrycloth bathrobe that covered her from shoulder to ankle. Her long lustrous hair was done up in high ponytail with a black leather circlet laced tight-perfect to grab hold of and direct her head wherever one wished. Behind her on the kitchen island was a red bedsheet spread over it with several lumps suggesting there were a large variety of items concealed underneath it.

Without saying a word to him Cassandra reached into the pocket of her bathrobe and pulled out a white sealed envelope. She handed it to him.

He took it and immediately tore it open pulling out a couple of pages with her handwriting on it. He opened the first page and began reading what she'd written on it:

Dear sweet Jason

I have been very very naughty to you this week.
Monday morning I woke with a particular itch I needed scratched.
I needed to be punished and treated like the dirty miserable whore I truly am.
It's a very particular itch we both know you are not capable of fulfilling for me.
So I left Monday and staid at the home of a man that would fulfill my need.​

She untied the belt of her robe and pulled it open revealing her nudity save for a leather body harness of crisscrossing straps baring her breasts and shaved pussy to the cool air-conditioned air of her kitchen.

He was magnificent, Jason.
I fought him, pleaded with him, tried to negotiate, and bargain with him,
But he never took any of my bullshit.
He made me his bitch worshipping every thing he said or did to me.
I was his completely. His painslut. His adoring little slave.
It was exactly what I needed.​

When he turned to the next page she turned her back to him revealing the wicked red welts climbing up her body from the back of her thighs to her shoulders to his eye. She heard the gasp from him as she strode over to the island.

And do you know the terrible horrible naughty thing I did to you?
During the three days I was with him...
...Not once did I ever give one thought about you.
You must've been worried and so sad each day you saw that I was not home
How many times did you check your phone for a message from me I never even
thought of sending you?​

She pulled the sheet off revealing her kitchen island covered in a diabolical array of whips and floggers, chains and ropes and other restraints, nipple clamps and ballgags and blindfolds. She lifted a collar with a large D-ring to her throat and put it on and then set about with ankle and wrist cuffs as well.

The game today is very simple, Jason.
Convince me that I was wrong about you.
Prove to me that whenever I have this very particular itch to scratch
I need not look to anyone else but you.
Do you have what it takes to punish me?
Do you have what it takes to ignore all my bullshit?
Do you have what it takes to make me your painslut?
Do you have what it takes to make me your adoring little slave?
Do you have it in you to make me completely yours?​

Once finished with last ankle cuff she turned to face him again and lowered slowly to her knees before him. Her thighs were spread wide, hands lowered on them with palms up. Her pussy bared to his eye. Her back was arched thrusting her breasts out forward. Her head was down, eyes lowered to the floor at his feet. She was waiting.

If you fail in this game, Jason...
If you underperform. If you do not thoroughly own me...
...I will get back into my car and return to that man for the next two weeks.
And I won't give you a single solitary thought the whole time I am with him again.

After all we both know you don't have what it takes to actually do it.

Good luck. You'll certainly need it
Cassandra:heart::kiss::kiss:

He lowered the pages looking at her. She knelt there, eyes on the floor. Waiting...waiting...waiting...

The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A choice was made part 1

Jason drove his little beat up Geo into the parking lot for Panucci's Italian restaurant. Anna, his girlfriend eversince sixth grade had come back from visiting her grandparents today and he was supposed to meet with her and her parents and brother for a big welcome back dinner for Anna.

He was not sure how it would go considering what he'd been doing with Cassandra. It was probably going to feel surreal being with Anna again after he'd cheated on her for the last three weeks with another woman. Would she sense it? Would he give it away?

He felt nervous. He felt anxious. He felt guilty. He felt devious and naughty having this dark and devastating secret no one knew, and if he did a good job playing the faithful boyfriend again tonight no one would find out. Anna would never know, if he did a good job acting tonight.

He took a deep breath and climbed out of the Geo. He froze. The phone in his pocket began to vibrate. That was the burner phone Cassandra had given him. What the fuck! He had told her he couldn't play any of her games tonight.

He pulled it out and read the text message.

Come to the back of the parking lot.
Meet me at your girlfriend's car.
Time for another game.

Jason swore under his breath at her, but he put the phone back in his pocket and began heading towards the back of the parking lot. He spotted Anna's new hot pink Volkswagon bug. parked right beside it was Cassandra's black Aston Martin. As he reached her she stepped out of her car.

She was dressed casually in tight jeans, brown leather boots, and a white blouse just sheer enough to suggest she was not wearing a bra underneath. If the sheerness of the blouse suggested her leaving it unbuttoned down to reveal enough cleavage to proclaim her lack of a bra.

"I thought I told you I couldn't play any games tonight," He complained to her, "My girlfriend and her family is just inside."

"I know," She said crooking a finger for him to come up to her between hers and Anna's cars, "Don't worry, Jason, this one will be quick."

"Well as long as it's quick." He looked back towards the restaurant. Back here there were no windows so no one could see him talking to Cassandra right now. "Where are we going?"

"Right here." She reached up and patted Anna's car. "I've been looking at your girlfriend's facebook page and twitter feed today."

'Right here'? Jason looked around. No one could see them from inside, but they were still out in the open. The parking lot was full of cars. This was a busy weekend night. There'd be no telling when somebody would finish their meal and go out to get in their car and see them. Not to mention anyone pulling in and looking for a parking space.

"Did you know that dear sweet little Anna is sooo proud that she's made a commitment not to have sex until she was married," Cassandra asked him her hand caressed the top of Anna's car like the back of a pet cat.

"I've been her boyfriend since I was eleven," Jason replied, "Believe me, I know."

"Yes, I imagine you do," She smiled that wicked smile while caressing Anna's car this time a little more pointedly. "She boasts about how understanding and supportive you are about her commitment to stay pure."

He frowned worriedly, "Just what are you up to this time?" He was not sure he liked where she was going with all this talk about Anna. "Don't try to ruin our relationship, that's off limits."

"I don't personally care about you and your little princess of a girlfriend, Jason," She replied, but that smile never left from her face, "According to her facebook page she's sooo happy about this car her parents bought her for graduating, and that it's in her very favorite color too."

"I'm serious, Cassandra," He asserted, "If you want to hurt Anna somehow I won't play."

"Then our games will be over, Jason," She said straight out with finality. "You see, you have a choice to make here. Before you could think of it as safe because Anna was not around you, but now...she's back and you have to decide. Do you want to keep playing my games with me now that you have Anna back with you again. After all the risk to yourself and your relationship with her as we continue will only become greater and greater."

He knew he should walk away. If Anna ever found out about him and Cassandra...it would hurt her, really really bad. He shouldn't have cheated on her before, and he shouldn't even be considering continuing with her now. So why wasn't he leaving.

He breathed deep giving her a mixed look of resignation and mischievous gleam. "As long as it's quick...what do you want me to do?"

"Simply place your hands here on top of Anna's car."

He did as he was told looking at her skeptically. His hands lay on top of Ana's Volkswagen, but to do that he was turned towards the car and facing away from her. What was the game with him like this?

He felt her arms curl around him and her body press tight against his back. "Anna also said she does not plan on getting married until after college and when she had already started a career after that...that's what ten years or more you'd have to wait for the chance to fuck her, right?"

"Like you said before...I support her commitment to stay pure until marriage." Her hands shifted lower past his belt and feeling his cock through the khakis he was wearing.

"How many times have things started to head towards sex between you only for her to shut you down?" Anna had left her driver's side window down so there was plenty of room for Cassandra to push him right up against the car and lower his zipper. Hands reached in and pulled out his hardening cock through his open fly.

He bit his lip admitting to her, "Too many to count."

"You poor boy," She said feelingly as a hand curled around his cock and began to stroke its length, "So many cases of blue balls for the sake of her purity."

"Is this the game," He asked her looking over his shoulder to her, "Just a handjob in a public parking lot?"

"No," She told him as her hands masterfully coaxed him to full hardness, "This is the reward for your decision to start playing this game."

He stifled a moan. Jesus, she was good. She stroked him in a corkscrewing motion and her other hand was rolling over his helmet spreading the precum already being pumped out of the slit at the tip.

"You want me to come into Anna's new car..." He surmised, "I won't, Cassandra. Anna is off limits."

"Then you better stop me." Her thumb massaged on the underside just below the rim right over the place that could drive him nuts.

His fists clenched until his knuckles turned white as she continued jacking him off. She was too damned good at this. Also part of him didn't want her to stop. He didn't want the games to end...he wasn't ready for them to be over yet.

Throughout it all no one came. No one discovered them...yet.

He had just about reached the point of orgasm when unexpectedly his phone buzzed. "Keep your hands where they are." Cassandra stopped and he whined. He was so close. He hung right over the edge as she reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, his actual personal phone.

It was a text message from Anna.

Where are you?

She handed him the phone. "Text her back. Tell her you're stuck in traffic." He took it and her hands resumed their work.

He moaned out his voice wrapped in pleasure and hips flexing as she quickly brought him back up to the edge. He did as she suggested in a hurried un-proof-read text back.

Stuk an Traffac

She stopped again when a family exited the restaurant and headed for their car. Fortunately they didn't look back towards them, and left without noticing them at all. Her hands resumed their magic.

Anna sent another text.

How long till you get here?

"Tell her you're almost there." She said slowing her hands down and keeping him right on the edge.

He groaned as he did as she told him. He was so close he didn't even care if someone saw them anymore. "Please...Cassandra...please..."

"Is that what you said when dear sweet Anna kept you from getting some relief with her," She whispered into his ear.

"No..." He admitted, "...I just went along with it."

"And why was that, Jason," She asked her hands lightly stroking his length again now, "Why couldn't you have your orgasm when Anna said no?"

"Because..." He whispered, "...It's what a good boyfriend should do."

Her hands began to resume her pace swift and firm over his cock ratcheting the pleasure up to pull him right up to the edge. "You won't have to worry about that with me, Jason. My games may give you blue balls or play with it, but only to make it all the more potent when you are allowed to come. You will always get to completion in my games."

He bit his lip and his fingers tightened. She knew just what she was doing. Stroking in just the right speed, applying just the right pressure in just the right way. He was putty in her hand. She was just too damned good to stop or refuse. Jason wanted her to continue. Jason wanted to come on Ana's car. Jason wanted to come.

The phone in his hand buzzed to life with Anna's reply.

Should we go ahead and order for you?

She didn't stop this time. "Tell her you're pulling into the parking lot now."

"What," He stammered, "But..."

"You better come now then," She told him as he was typing the text, "Come on Jason. Do it. Come all over dear sweet Anna's seats. Do it now, Jason. You can do it. I won't stop you like Anna would. Come on let it out. Be the man she won't allow you to be."

He came hard with a moan as he pushed send. He staggered back looking at the mess he made over Anna's seats. He zipped up looking over to Cassandra. She was busy licking the come that had gotten onto her hands. Then she reached into a pocket and pulled out one of her yellow index cards.

Jason
Go enjoy your dinner with your girlfriend.
Expect more instructions as we continue this game.

She slipped into her Aston Martin and started the engine. He entered the restaurant and joined Anna and her family as she pulled out and headed home.

Jason walked into the restaurant joining Anna and her parents for the big welcome back dinner. He was nervous at first. He had just cheated on his girlfriend right outside the building minutes ago. But as the meal went on he was less and less worried. Anna seemed to have no clue about what he had done. He wondered idly what her reaction would be when she discovered the state the seats of her beloved Volkswagen was later. Somehow he didn't feel guilty about it. He knew he should, but he didn't.

This a thread for scenes and story ideas I don't think will work as a SRP here or one I'd like to do but have never found a suitable partner for it, or even just a scene I have a clear idea on what I want it to do and where I want it to go, so I don't want to give control of even half of the scene to someone else who may not have the same vision for it.
This story is freaking hot!!! And sucks you never found a suitable partner for this. Perhaps it can an erotica or something?

I do have an idea on another take on it I'm working on. It's a prequel story about one of the previous times she played her games with someone set back when Cassandra was working as a high-class escort.

I do have an idea on another take on it I'm working on. It's a prequel story about one of the previous times she played her games with someone set back when Cassandra was working as a high-class escort.
Hmmm... Perhaps a little bit of flirting with disaster aka an Outlaw Biker?

Curse of the Black Book

6367112777a86d410f2b87e565e0223cf4bf2921.jpg

IC: Timothy Harris

Tim returned to the altar room in the closed down sorority house in the back of University's campus. He intended to put the book back into the hiding place where he'd first found it. Once there he looked down at the black spellbook in his hands. They shook and trembled. Even now after what he'd done with it to those poor girls...it was hard for him to let it go.

This was magic. Honest to god, real magic, and he was just letting it go? But he'd really fucked people up when he'd tried to use some of the spells inside. The spells in this book had so much potential for him to get the girls here, but things have gotten out of control. He'd begun using it irresponsibly. This was the right thing to do, wasn't it? Just put it back and remove the temptation from him? Then he'd try to forget all about the magic book in the boarded sorority house.

There was a scuffle from the doorway behind him. Startled by the sound he spun around to find a beautiful redheaded woman dressed in blood red leather coming down the basement step to appraise the altar room found there..

"Headmaster Wortham, I...uh..." He stammered as she found him standing in the middle of a room filled with pentagrams and magic circles and an altar to evil forces.

She strutted forward and bent over showing she wore no shirt or bra under the red leather jacket she raised back up righting the candelabras that lay on the floor. "Let's get some light shall we." She uttered a word, he didn't catch but it sounded like the kind of words he had to use when casting one of the spells written in the spellbook. The candles lit casting the entire basement in flickering firelight.

"Headmaster," He said getting a very very weird vibe going on, "W-what are you doing?"

She ignored him laying a hand on the altar and wiping away the decades of dust on top of it. "Fifty years ago, this is where a group of foolish young girls summoned a demon."

"A demon," He repeated stunned.

She came up to him and looked down at the book in his hands, "Well you've been a clever little mouse haven't you? Finding the book I had hid so carefully in the wall there."

"The book," He said looking down from her to it and then back up, "It's yours."

"No, not mine. I can't even touch it. Watch this." She lifted a hand and put it an inch off and he saw the book pulse with a deep red glow and a ruby zap of static electricity arced out from it to her fingertip. She pulled her hand away hissing from the shock. "This belonged to the woman that ripped me from my home to become her slave here in this world."

Tim's stunned brain was struggling to keep up with all these revelations, "W-what are you saying?"

"That I know exactly what happened in this room that Halloween night fifty years ago," She revealed, "I remember because I was the demon they tried to summon."

"You're a demon," He said taking a step back away from her only to slam into what felt like brick wall, but he was anywhere close to the wall. How? He looked down at his feet he was standing at the edge of the pentagram carved into the floor. It was glowing with the same red light the book had.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," The headmaster chided him, "You should've been more careful where you stepped in this room. And now, you're stuck here with me." She licked her lips in anticipation of the meal he would be for her.

He held out the book between them. "Stay back. Don't hurt me."

She laughed, "That book has such forbidden knowledge in it. Like you my summoner had only just begun to decipher the secrets held within it, but the potential is still there in those pages. It can bestow a mortal such as yourself great power."

"Don't come any closer. You can't touch this book. It will hurt you if you do." He told her edging towards the door. Damn it, he was still stuck in this circle with her. How was he going to get away? Maybe the book had something to help him out here?

"I'm not going to hurt you, Timothy," The headmaster told him stepping to the altar, "I'd like to offer you a deal."

"A deal with a demon," He said skeptically, "What's the catch?"

"The deal is to gain all the power of that book through a partnership with me," She answered.

"The book is evil and you're evil." He said to her, "I was going to get rid of it."

"Oh poor boy, you had a little scare today, didn't you," She laughed, "Now you doubt yourself? You feel responsible? You feel guilty. You feel weak. Even if you seal that book in that wall again you'll be back. You've had a taste. For every spell you cast there's a cost. You sell a piece of your own soul to it, and it has more and more of a hold on you. Now that you've begun down that dark path you'll never be able to go back to being so small. You'll be back in here pulling the book back out by the morrow."

Back