Veroe's idea box

Got no problem with Asian characters, FM. I only posted that pic above as inspiration to the difference from the look of Highlander I wanted in this thread. The films and the series is very post-modern gothic, and the picture isn't in that same artistic tone. Also in terms of wardrobe-No more trenchcoats to hide a katana please.

Ok, how about this one?

Sexy__Sleazy__Seedy_Films_by_hakanphotography.jpg

Actually liked the first one better, but no reason both can't be used to show two sides of the same character :)

Got two new ideas to file here in the idea box

1.) A RP involving Batman and Talia Al Ghul. Ras has sent Talia to Gotham to retrieve a valuable artifact from his past an artifact in a musuem collection on exhibition at a high society fundraiser attended by Bruce Wayne. I'd like this to get back to somewhere close to the beginning of their relationship. Ras and Batman have tangled before and Talia has met him and knows Bruce is Batman and they've had romantic tension and one night where it was consumated but that was it until this night. So I'd like to forget the fact that now in the comics she and Bruce have had several such nights without their relationship amounting to much more than that, and I'd like to ignore the fact that they have a son now too.

t3.jpg

olivia_wilde_TALIA-AL-GHUL-BATMAN-R.jpg

664413345_l.jpg

Last edited:
2.) A mystery horror based RP. A wealthy eccentric man is dead a dried up husk in his bed in his townhouse. My character will be a happily married family man, a homocide dectective assigned the case.
Inside the townhouse there is a large library filled wall to wall with books on the occult, a room that looks like some kind of chapel for satanists in his basement and some sort of pentagram drawn in chalk on the chapel floor. There is a BDSM room with chains and whips and a cage with a young woman locked inside. A woman apparently suffering some sort of amnesia from the traumas that sick dead bastard put her through. A woman with no fingerprints on file, no dental records, and no form of ID. For she isn't actually human. The woman is a succubus summoned, raised from hell by the wealthy man who foolishly thought he could control her to do his bidding as his demonic minion. She played along for a time until she grew tired of him and devoured his soul, and now she is free in the world, free to choose her victims like the good dectective who wishes to protect her, free to corrupt his soul.

Despite the above mentioning of it I don't intend this to be a Bondage thread though won't object if it strays into that territory at times. I intend this to be a seductive corrupting home-wrecking mystery/thriller style thread.

Obviously I need one devious lady to play the part of the succubus.

ROLE FILLED

Last edited:
This is the premise for a thread I may or may not do. I'm not naturally into sadistic dominance so this would be a big stretch for me. Maybe If the interest is good enough and depending on the co-writers. It starts out as a conversation so I'll put it down and see what people think.

Every Black Rose Has its Thorns

The bar was seedy, but in this rundown third world country this bar was practically the ritz. Morgan saw the man he came here to find at a table in the corner. He was nursing a glass of expensive tequila. In this bar such a fine quality tequila would be three times its worth in the states, but he knew them man had demanding tastes.

That was his story, a man of exquisite taste brought to ruin.

He was pouring his last glassfull from the bottle as Morgan sat at his table facing him. "Mr. Remming."

Even with a bottle of fine tequila in him his hand dipped non chalantly under the table-reaching for a knife-no he's not the type to dirty his hands with a knife-a gun more likely.

"That won't be necessary, Mr. Remming," Nathan continued, If I was here to kill you I'd have waited for you to pass out from all the tequila you just drank."

"So if you're not here to to kill me," Mr. Remming asked, "Why are you in such a fine shithole as this establishment talking to me, and why do you know my name?"

It was time to put all the cards on the table. knowledge was power and Remming needed to know Morgan knew quite alot and wasn't to be pissed around with. "You are Stephen J. Remming III. Member of the Black Rose Society. A secret society that's the basis for the Illuminati urban myth. Your society was started during the sacking of Troy. You follow complicated rituals like the freemasons that none of the members know the true reasoning behind anymore. Rituals that use women as sexslaves-usually kidnapped and tortured women."

"Well," Remming said crossing his arms and leaning back against the wall, "You do know quite alot, which strikes me as somewhat odd since, most who know so much are part of the society and would not give me the time of day, or an outsider who is very very deceased via a very very tragic accident."

"I'm not finished," Nathan snapped, "Like I said you are Stephen Remming meber of the Black Rose Society. You were a prominent member, a rising star in its complicated politics, which put you at odds with its current leadership-a man by the name of Solomon Perez." Nathan smiled at the little glimmer of hatred he saw in Remming's eyes at the mention of that name. "He framed you for a violation of the society's rules, stripped you of your fortune, and seeded most of the countries of the world's Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies with your name on the top of their most wanted lists. That bastard didn't even have the decency to arrange your death as you slept. Instead he cut you loose to agonize in your newfound state of impotence."

He had a hard edge to his voice now, "Finished now? Good, because I've just figured out who you are. You're Morgan Tanner, former US Navy Seal turned paint shop owner. You and your wife vacationed in the caribean one year. You went out to sea for a few days and she stayed behind to shop. Only she didn't do much shopping. She was abducted and bought on the market by the society, and singled out by Grandmaster of the sixth circle Solomon Perez as his newest pet. She was tortured, brain-washed, and raped so much that she became wounded bleeding from the inside out, and rather than have her attended to Perez left her to hemhorraging on the beach. I seem to remember the local paper saying how you found her Mr. Tanner. How you held her in your arms as she bled to death telling her how much you loved her." He laughed, "God damn, isn't it the perfect set up for one of those lame late night action movies on TV?"

Morgan's only reaction was a furious glower like the split second before a volcano blows its top.

"Tell me, Mr. Tanner," Remming continued, "Why do you look so lively for a man that supposedly died in a carefully staged tragic car accident over three years ago?"

Morgan slowly reached into his pocket. "When I went out to sea those few days I went deep sea diving, and there at the bottom I found a wrecked spanish galleon filled to the brim with these." He pulled out a golden coin. "I survived you bastards' little car accident and used my new found fortune to make everyone believe I died in it. All the better. It gave me time to dig for anything to learn about you bastards and to prepare to settle up with that mother fucker who raped and murdered my wife."

Remming laughed again this time much more hearfelt and satisfied, "God damn, Solomon has no idea he has a shark in the wading pool, does he?"

"That's where you come in. I can't get close enough to settle up with him."

"Oh," Remming asked, "And what do you need from little ole poor Stephen Remming? I'm twisting in the wind, on my last dime, and more than likely going to wake up with CIA stormtroopers kicking in my door."

Morgan reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. It was a man's ring adorned with a diamond, a black diamond.

"The Black Rose," Remming said grabbing it and lifting it up for his inspection, "It looks just like one of the real ones."

"It is, I used a few million to surreptitiously have it added to last year's new additions. your jeweler may be a member and uncorruptible but his son isn't and is greedy enough to take a bribe."

Remming wasn't really listening he was slipping the ring onto his finger. It stopped at the second knuckle.

"It's fitted for me," Morgan told him holding his hand out for it.

Gritting his teeth and fire filling his eyes Remming said caustically, "Of course it would be." He placed into the waiting palm of Morgan's hand. "So you need me for what to rub in my fall from power?"

"No, the ring can get me through the door, but beyond that is a problem."

"Oh we never wrote down the rules for our rituals did we, and that ring would belong to a member of the fifth circle. Not one who would be unaware of a single little rule."

"I need you to tell me how to get close to Solomon, Mr. Remming." He pulled out a knife from his belt. "This is a survival knife Claire gave me for our-for her-last wedding anniversary. I want to get close to solomon, become buddy buddy with him close enough that he'll let his gaurd down so I can ruin him like he ruined you, then shove this into his back as I tell him just for whom I'm killing her, for my Claire."

He looked dead serious into Remming's eyes, "He gutted you and left you to be hunted and slain like a rabid dog, Mr. Remming. So what do you say? Will you help me get revenge on Solomon Perez? Will you help me send that mother fucking bastard straight to hell?"

"It's tempting," Remming told him, "But it would never work. You have to be a god damn human-sized tyaranosaurus rex in the society to pass off as a member, and especially to get close to Solomon. You aren't the type. You're more the dashing hero than the rat bastard. What we do to our cumsluts, you would never have the stomach for."

"You will teach me, to be a rat bastard."

He pointed to the ring still in Morgan's hand. "You will need several sluts, or one exceptional one with you."

He pulled out a picture and placed it on the table. "I already found her. She's younger than Claire was, but blonde, petite, one of those fucking pocelain dolls turned to life-just Solomon's type."

"God damn," Remming swore lifting the photo up to look at the girl closer, "You really want him dead don't you?"

"And you don't?"

"I do," Remming said looking at the girl in the photo, "Yes, Mr. Tanner, I am in. We will take this girl, and I will twist her to be the most perfect of cumdumpsters and you to her perfect sadistic master for the Black Rose Society."

So the idea is Count of Monte Cristo meets Cerrano De'Bergerac meets the story of O.

I'm going with VT on that one. If you're ever up for playing it Veroe, I'm totally in.

*Grins*

I also love the Illuminati, they're fascinating. Haven't read Dan Brown too have you?

*Looks over the reading list for that*

Also kinda sounds like Eyes Wide Shut. You threw just about everything in there!

Wow. That sounds like it'd be one helluva good story.....

:eek: Thanks.

Goes for you too, Minx.

and to think it just came to me at work all at once. sometimes my muse uses little nudges other times she uses a fucking sledgehammer to the top of the old melon.

Last edited:
Please link me (or link it here, since I do sort of stalk you) if/when you start that story. I don't think I can write something of that caliber, but I'm sure as hell interested in reading.

edit - That muse of yours is amazing. I am jealous. Mine's gone MIA...

Last edited:
Please link me (or link it here, since I do sort of stalk you) if/when you start that story. I don't think I can write something of that caliber, but I'm sure as hell interested in reading.

edit - That muse of yours is amazing. I am jealous. Mine's gone MIA...

Wait...your muse GETS vacations?!

*Astonished expression*

Seriously...no way!

And hell yes Veroe! You should have an egg the size of Australia popping out of your head for how hard she hit you! I'll be damned if I don't wanna be in on that shit, I'll still give it a shot! It's awesome that you know so much too, do you know all about the Freemasons as well?

See that's the kind of interest that will make me take the plunge on this. the flattering kind :eek:

but still its a scary part for me, it would depend on who'll play Remming.

Oh shit, I forgot to put up the roles available for it.

I'd play morgan.

I'd need one sadistic dom to play Remming
that's the sticking part, their relationship: they won't really like eachother but share a mutual hatred of Solomon. Also the treatment when they turn the girl needs to be sorta evil obi-wan and trying to be evil Anakin. From what I've seen I'm not sure the sadist doms here can walk that line. It'd be a stretch for them like Morgan would be a stretch for me.

And one lady to play the girl they abduct

Also if it goes well maybe other characters to be played by RPers invited into it PM'd with interest when the go into the society.

Vacations? No. Quite frankly, I don't think my muse was functioning much to begin with. I steal ideas from things I've read and throw in a slight reality check to it. I'm an avid manga reader, and last month my source of manga got shut down. So.... my source of stories dried up reeeeeally fast.

Add that to real life crap that decided to drop into my lap... well writing is a luxury I can't seem to afford.

and Minxy, there's a reason why I've subbed Veroe's Idea box... even if i can't write much I can still drool over all the ideas

Edit- My first thoughts for your characters ....
If you can convince Litshark, I'd recommend him for Remming. I've never seen anyone play a villain better. Though word has it that he's in a writing slump.
My first thought for the girl actually was FuckMeat. I don't know much about her, my impression of the type of character she writes just seemed to fit the bill.

If you work well with Leopald, he's also really good with the sadistic... which would pair (I'm speculating here, considering the sig...) well with Minx...

Last edited:
Wait...your muse GETS vacations?!

*Astonished expression*

Seriously...no way!

And hell yes Veroe! You should have an egg the size of Australia popping out of your head for how hard she hit you! I'll be damned if I don't wanna be in on that shit, I'll still give it a shot! It's awesome that you know so much too, do you know all about the Freemasons as well?

LOL, I figured you or Fuckmeat would be all over it, Minx, its right up the two of yours alley. The girl isn't the hold out here. No, its whoever plays Remming, that's holding it back. I'm looking for something specific, but I'm not sure what exactly. Maybe I need to let go of expectations and ask if there are any interested to write a first post as a trial run on the character. That way I'll be able to gauge how he and Morgan will be able to interact.

Vacations? No. Quite frankly, I don't think my muse was functioning much to begin with. I steal ideas from things I've read and throw in a slight reality check to it. I'm an avid manga reader, and last month my source of manga got shut down. So.... my source of stories dried up reeeeeally fast.

Add that to real life crap that decided to drop into my lap... well writing is a luxury I can't seem to afford.

and Minxy, there's a reason why I've subbed Veroe's Idea box... even if i can't write much I can still drool over all the ideas

that makes me sad VT. I have more ideas than I know what to do with, and your starved of them.

I'll tell you what when you clear the crap of RL that's fallen on you and am ready to get back to RPing come here and tell me what kind of thread you're in the mood for and we'll work on building it up together.

I Know someone that constantly triggers ideas, I call him my goldmine of ideas (Redhill was an idea kickstarted from something off hand he said about people moving in down the street) Maybe I can do that for you.

Lol yeah thanks VT :rolleyes:

Yeah Leo is pretty well rounded, he can play a lot of variations, he just prefers sadism. :devil:

Other than him, I'd recommend The_PG or UnHolyPimpHand, either of which would do well in it.

But of course, Leo must be my first recommendation since we sync up so damn well obviously! And yeah, lol...come to think of it, I'm glad my sweet sister is off sleeping cause I might have to fight her for the role otherwise....

....damn, that'd be interesting, I'd get to beat the shit outta her :D

...wait...

*Considers PM'ing her instantly about it just so I have an excuse....then decides I don't need one - I'll beat her anyway!*

Hit me up whenever VT! Happy to help whenever you're up for getting back into it!

And don't make me fight for this role Veroe...I will have a Duvessa revival to bite you :devil:

That's sweet of you. It looks like life will clear up after I'm done moving this next weekend. (keeps her fingers crossed and knocks on wood.)

I'll give it a shot. Though, don't get your hopes up. Writing has been difficult. I'm a horrible writer when I don't know what to expect in a story. I don't RP, I collaborate... and get flustered when I don't know where to go... I'm difficult to work with I guess >.>

Minx has started a thread support and rescue thread here in the lounge where when your stuck on a post. You just ask for help or advice to on what's blocking the gears working. That might prove useful to you at those times.

Gimme a sec and I'll put a link here for you, VT.

I've seen it before SRP Support Thread

Support is on the assumption that other people are reading your thread... and as proud as I am of my threads, I can't bring myself to believe the people I interact with read my writing.

Last edited:
Lol yeah thanks VT :rolleyes:

Yeah Leo is pretty well rounded, he can play a lot of variations, he just prefers sadism. :devil:

Other than him, I'd recommend The_PG or UnHolyPimpHand, either of which would do well in it.

But of course, Leo must be my first recommendation since we sync up so damn well obviously! And yeah, lol...come to think of it, I'm glad my sweet sister is off sleeping cause I might have to fight her for the role otherwise....

....damn, that'd be interesting, I'd get to beat the shit outta her :D

...wait...

*Considers PM'ing her instantly about it just so I have an excuse....then decides I don't need one - I'll beat her anyway!*

Hit me up whenever VT! Happy to help whenever you're up for getting back into it!

And don't make me fight for this role Veroe...I will have a Duvessa revival to bite you :devil:

Actually I haven't read any of Leo's stuff until that recent scene between you, rayne, and him in your budoir. he's impressive.

I'm going to have to check out more of his work for sure.:)

since you were first, the girl is yours Minx, if we get this started.

Do you think Leo'd be interested in the role of Remming?

Support is on the assumption that other people are reading your thread... and as proud as I am of my threads, I can't bring myself to believe the people I interact with read my writing.

Silly VT. Don't be too down on your talents. you were awesome in Rui Oras and the River runs Red.

I'm willing to bet lots of people read and enjoy your writing.

*Coughs*

Errmmm scuse me silly bitch but I'm reading at least two of your threads, I know Marauder and Leo are both trying to stuff theirs down my throat as fast as possible. :rolleyes:

Not that I mind, I'm an avid reader!

In any case, you'll find Ausus thought she'd have the same issue and I read her thread and helped her. I also helped FM with her new character issues. I'm quite dedicated to my new ideas :) Shy offered me a cameo as a vampire for her thread, she needed the help, I was happy to do it.

Actually I haven't read any of Leo's stuff until that recent scene between you, rayne, and him in your budoir. he's impressive.

I'm going to have to check out more of his work for sure.:)

since you were first, the girl is yours Minx, if we get this started.

Do you think Leo'd be interested in the role of Remming?

Ummm yes! Lol if he's not, I don't think it would take me long to make him want to abduct and ravage me....

Oooo...

*Fans self*

Dayum....*Shivers and shakes my head*...I should NOT let my imagination go there!

And he is impressive, you think I'd be with someone who wasn't, Veroe? ;)

Ummm yes! Lol if he's not, I don't think it would take me long to make him want to abduct and ravage me....

Oooo...

*Fans self*

Dayum....*Shivers and shakes my head*...I should NOT let my imagination go there!

And he is impressive, you think I'd be with someone who wasn't, Veroe? ;)

I don't doubt the idea of abducting and ravaging you will appeal to him.

Alright, I'll PM him the conversation and offer him the part. Hopefully he'll be interested in it.

I don't doubt the idea of abducting and ravaging you will appeal to him.

Alright, I'll PM him the conversation and offer him the part. Hopefully he'll be interested in it.

Sweet as!

If he says no then I promise to brat out and misbehave til he changes his mind...that'll exhaust him wayyyyyy too much :D

Interest: Is Solomon cast? Both hero and villain are KINDA on the same side. Story seems big for a 3 person cast. Interest could be big too... I'm behind but my muse is singing. I'll work on a profile for one or the other asap... but not just yet.

Back