Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you spoil us with these incredibly sexy hot pix. Damn what a body!

:0) ... and I'm spoilt with your compliments, HPD.

A couple of tight spots Id love to be in, again and again!

:0) ... you know that sounds pretty good to me, Toy ...

Hardly any room for action in the first photo hope you didn’t get any splinters in your breasts off that fence.

A lovely tight spot, although I suspect it is not as tight when you finished.

That's very true .. feels lovely and relaxed in fact. No splinters to report, thank goodness!

ohhh an tight spots got to feel sooooo good...

Don't they! (On my end too, I mean. ;) )

So damn good!!
Love that second pic so much. You just know how to stoke my fire.
Love that shot. Am totally seeing myself there.

That's good to know, P .. we'll keep stoking away then. :devil:

Not the place to chat with a neighbour over the fence, if you had a neighbour

Haha ... a neighbour could well have spoilt that moment. But then again .... :devil:

WOW! Sensational pictures!!!

Many thanks Scot.

Wow...so so so sexy.

Hello NCF ... thank you.

The pictures continue to stimulate more with every post, highly erotic and beautiful imagery :heart

I'm pleased you enjoyed them, EOR .. many thanks from both of us.

Wickedsexy

Thanks very much, WP.

Tight spots indeed - and filled to perfection for both viewer and recipient, I hope. And beautifully framed and presented in the most sexy - and stimulating (!) way

Hello there, Dane .. well I certainly didn't have any complaints! :D Thanks from both of us for the great feedback.

WOW! They look tight!

:D Oh they are! :devil:

Very sexy photos. I love your ass.

Many thanks, Gn.

So jealous of my namesake Richard! I'd love to be in that tight spot. You have such a sexy backside.

:0) ... pleased it got you going ... thank you, Richard.

Those legs and your body are outstanding Vanessa. Richard, so jealous of you in that sweet ass. The Gods created a masterpiece in you Sweetheart....

Thanks so much, Crewdog.

Isn't it paradoxical, that in Australia with it's wide open spaces, the greatest delight can be found in such a tight spot, take a deep breath and enjoy the innuendo as it flows.

That is exactly what i meant... lol... and got to believe like slipping into heaven...

A couple of tight spots! :D:devil::rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is so hot and sexy... take that hard dock baby. You two look so sexy in black and white.

:D :D :D :D Wowser! Picked a good time to stop by. Appears Richard has experience handling those tight spots. Great set, as usual. And I'd love a chance to play pool with you. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

damn

what a sexy lady I stress LADY) those of us who follow this thread know the truth of that assertion.
just when we think you've reached the pinnacle we are surprised again.

what a sexy lady I stress LADY) those of us who follow this thread know the truth of that assertion.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Thank you Vanessa. You've outdone yourself again. :)

While Vanessa, you always look amazing, but Richard, I do have to show my appreciation once again for your photography skills.
So many people on the internet attempt to make their nude pics look artistic just by switching on the black and white function on their camera, but you actually get it right.
A well done photograph.

The beautiful model doesn't hurt either, but your camera skills could probably make even a, let's say, less than beautiful woman come out like art.

So well toned,and love your serene expression, beautiful work from Richard and the golden girl of Lit.

Richard, I must compliment you on your fine photography over the years of Vanessa. Every picture of her is sensually arousing, artistic, unique and very sexy. It helps having someone as beautiful as Vanessa. 🌹🌹🌹 Roses for the prettiest woman on earth...Your pics are outstanding and much appreciated. Thank you both....

Isn't it paradoxical, that in Australia with it's wide open spaces, the greatest delight can be found in such a tight spot, take a deep breath and enjoy the innuendo as it flows.

Haha ... I like the innuendo, Oh. :cool:

That is exactly what i meant... lol... and got to believe like slipping into heaven...

Thanks Heath .. and it looks like our minds work in similar ways ....

This is so hot and sexy... take that hard dock baby. You two look so sexy in black and white.

That's nice to read, CN ... and yes, will do! :devil:

spectacular body V!!

Many thanks needit!

Wowser! Picked a good time to stop by. Appears Richard has experience handling those tight spots. Great set, as usual. And I'd love a chance to play pool with you.

That would be lovely, BFTL ... and yes, I've been training Richard for awhile now :rolleyes: :D

I wonder how tight.

Haha ... only one way to find out!

I see two very lucky Richards in this picture!!

:D ... and two lucky Vanessas!

WOW! Very sexy as always.

Toes, feet, shoes.... awesome!

Thank you, you two.

You're very welcome, Toes .. had to keep an eye out for funnelwebs in those sandals though!

What a lovely thing to say, Ichabod .. thanks so much. x

Couldn't agree with you more.

Thank you Vanessa. You've outdone yourself again.

You're very welcome, Ron .. thanks very much for your comment.

While Vanessa, you always look amazing, but Richard, I do have to show my appreciation once again for your photography skills.
So many people on the internet attempt to make their nude pics look artistic just by switching on the black and white function on their camera, but you actually get it right.
A well done photograph.

The beautiful model doesn't hurt either, but your camera skills could probably make even a, let's say, less than beautiful woman come out like art.

Many thanks John, and it's great to read feedback like that. I agree that Richard does a great job with the treatment of the black and white.

Excellent photo.

I believe that the comments are true for you.

Hehe .. many thanks Todge .. and well, I have been practising ... :rolleyes:

So well toned,and love your serene expression, beautiful work from Richard and the golden girl of Lit.

Mwah! .. Many thanks from both of us, Oh.

Sooo sexy! Girl you look stunning in that pose!

Thanks very much CM!

I wish you were doing some bad things with me

:) ... It doesn't take too much to persuade me, PB.

Anytime you want to do something bad, I am available to assist

:D ... sounds like you'll make me even worse, gn .. in a good way, I mean ..

words leave me ....

Many thanks TK.

Richard, I must compliment you on your fine photography over the years of Vanessa. Every picture of her is sensually arousing, artistic, unique and very sexy. It helps having someone as beautiful as Vanessa. 🌹🌹🌹 Roses for the prettiest woman on earth...Your pics are outstanding and much appreciated. Thank you both....

You're so very welcome, Crewdog .. thank you for your very thoughtful observations, once again. x

Such an artistically sexy picture. You're beautiful from every angle.

Many thanks, jc.

WOW !! it's BIG ...no ?

Yes!:D

Perfect match -- a sexy body with a naughty caption! mmmmm.

Pleased you enjoyed it ouch .. and thank you!

Thanks Toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back