Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for not getting here much at the moment. :( With buying a new place and selling another, there's not a lot of time for anything else.

This quick visit is to let you know we're still around.:)

attachment.php

Perfect, a work of art

Apologies for not getting here much at the moment. :( With buying a new place and selling another, there's not a lot of time for anything else.

attachment.php

id love to join you for a quick game of pool absolutely gorgeous

attachment.php
Vanessa , Richard I know your busy but if you have more pics from this set I want to see them and the B&W just gives it a timeless look that is sheer erotic eyecandy for me. :heart:

Just add it to the long request list and as always Thank you.

attachment.php

You sure know how to play those balls!😄 Good luck with the selling and the buying!

Vanessa , Richard I know your busy but if you have more pics from this set I want to see them and the B&W just gives it a timeless look that is sheer erotic eyecandy for me. :heart:

Id Cue up for some of you.. If you'd let me..!

Apologies for the late reply to some of the older comments.

Wow very sexy and looking at you would never become monotonous

That's lovely to hear CG .. many thanks. :)

As driving distractions go this is one of the most wonderful
Beautiful thread

Thanks so much EOR ... I won't hesitate to keep distracting then!

The driver needs to pull over to help relieve all that monotony!! Watch that monotony will cause a crash!!

Haha ... I'll second that wonderful suggestion, J.

Always love to see your super fit ass Vanessa

Would gladly help to relive your boredom Vanessa

:D ... that's a great compliment .. and a nice offer too, Archie!

This literally put me over the edge.

Good to hear! :)

Hi V,
Not monotonous in any way!
It looks to me like you are busy preparing a luscious lunch for Richard on your road trip.
At the next stop, I guess it will be a "fur burger at the "Y"" for lunch and perhaps some cream sauce for dessert after a quick changeover or two?
Have a good day
Vasco

Hahha .. that sounds like a perfect lunchtime stop to me Vasco. :cattail: All the best to you too.

Wow! Your pics before...omg love those perfect legggsss!
and then...the scenery? Nothing monotonous that scenery in your car...would love helping you with that anytime! Such a turn on!

I love to get that kind of help .. would certainly make the trip go quickly. Thanks TOY, and glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

Nothing better on a long drive than having a beautiful woman bring herself to several orgasms next to you. :kiss

Being a travelling man, you sound like you're speaking from experience .. great to hear, and thank you.

Again a lovely set of pictures and vids. Amazing how you keep stimulating us all - and yourself, not the least. And the blouse pics are absolutely gorgeous. You are extremely beautiful Vanessa and Richard is a Master in revealing this for us. Thanks a lot to both of you!

You're most welcome, Dane .. and thanks for continuing to leave such thoughtful comments. I'd more than happy to try to keep stimulating you! :D

Bloody hell V your going to cause Richard to swerve into a layby

That sounds good to me, Aon. :0)

Fucking sexy! I always use the wrong rest areas!

:D ... hope your luck improves then, RB.
Thank you.

I don't know how Richard was able to drive. Vanessa, I love watching you play with yourself. A gorgeous body like yours deserves to be pleasured forever. Just wish I could help.....

He did a good job, not only driving, but videoing too. I was too preoccupied to worry about distracting him. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the great compliments, CD. x

Awesomely Sexy.

Many thanks FFTT. I like your nickname.

oh yes...

hope you had the windscreen wipers on the inside on...

:0) ... will keep that in mind for the colder weather, Nokey ..

Sweet Jesus Vanesssa! If I were driving that car I would have it to the side of the road and my face buried between those gorgeous thighs before it even stopped rolling!!

Now that thought would be a great incentive to get started on the next drive, MJ.

You are délicious Vanessa !!! (Dixit E Macron )

Haha ... yes, he's quite the charmer, isn't he? Many thanks, DrN.

i am suffering from the v-t's and need another dose or posting of vanessa scantily clad, naked and/or in some type of gif rubbing one out, walking naked, rising out of the surf... you get the idea... hurry! sure miss your posts! hope you two are doing well, regards, heath

Thanks Heath ... yes, got the picture loud and clear. :0) x

It recently occured to me that I've been a fan of yours for a long time... a very long time. If I recall correctly (I have to rely on recall because my archives aren't available to me at the moment) I first saw you on another website we'll simply call "the website who shall not be named" some 20 years ago. Do you happen to know the date of your first nude or non-nude posting? When I get access to my archives this weekend I'll see if I can date the first picture I saved of you.

Always a beauty, Miss V.

Thank you, OO. Not sure which website you're referring to, but it's certainly not 20 years. From memory I think we first started posting in 2005.

HAHAHAHAHA... OMG, was I thinking that loud?

:D

Very lovely!

Thank you, Steelheart. :0)

Hey real life always take precedence over here. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place. I do love how you dress for pool though.

:0) .. thanks gn .. yes, don't want to get too hot!

mmmmm. In my perverted mind, there's something about the way you hold that cue, and the fact that only 2 balls are visible. :devil

Well I like the way you think, Ouch .. not perverted at all. :cool:

Could that be a full sized snooker table you have there? and playing the game topless must give you an unfair advantage.

My pool game is so bad that I need all the advantages I can get, Oh ... it's not full size, but it is 9 foot which is certainly challenge enough!

Game on. Beautiful.

:0) ... thank you, Todge.

hope you are both well and glad to see such nice round bum.... mmmm love round, er sorry you said around...

good luck on the new digs and come on back,we miss both of you! heath

Hehehe ... thank you Heath. Will certainly be back as time allows.

You two make innocuous activities seem so erotic, so sensual!! :rose

Many thanks Scot.

With all of that stress going on...it's amazing of you to even hop in to post ONE pic. Thanks for doing so as it's a very sexy shot. Best wishes on the home turnover!

That's much appreciated NCF .. it's always a pleasure to get on here when we get the time.

What a lovely, sexy photo. I could playing pool at your house would be amazing

:0) ... that's lovely, jc .. thank you.

That is a gorgeous rear Id love to snooker!

Haha .. touche Toy!

Where to pot my balls

:D .. indeed!

Vanessa, I have been a huge fan of your sexy erotic photos for many many years, and I must say I'll never get tired of seeing your poses! You definitely are a natural at looking sexy hot! I do believe you could make a dead man hard. Take care now, and keep posting more pictures

What a lovely comment, ME .. thanks so much. xx

all day long, and night time too. I can close my eyes and watch you bend over>!

:0) ... many thanks, Needit.

Perfect, a work of art

Thanks very much, EOR.

id love to join you for a quick game of pool absolutely gorgeous

That sounds great, CG .. thank you.

Vanessa , Richard I know your busy but if you have more pics from this set I want to see them and the B&W just gives it a timeless look that is sheer erotic eyecandy for me. :heart

And thank you too, WP ... I can't remember whether there were any other good pics that day, but Richard will know.

You sure know how to play those balls!😄 Good luck with the selling and the buying!

I was going to say lots of practise, which is true in one context. :devil:
Thanks for the good wishes, Dane. x

Id Cue up for some of you.. If you'd let me..!

Haha .. of course I would Gotham. :)

You're most welcome, Dane .. and thanks for continuing to leave such thoughtful comments. I'd more than happy to try to keep stimulating you! :D

That sounds good to me, Aon. :0)

:D ... hope your luck improves then, RB.
Thank you.

He did a good job, not only driving, but videoing too. I was too preoccupied to worry about distracting him. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the great compliments, CD. x

Many thanks FFTT. I like your nickname.

:0) ... will keep that in mind for the colder weather, Nokey ..

Now that thought would be a great incentive to get started on the next drive, MJ.

Haha ... yes, he's quite the charmer, isn't he? Many thanks, DrN.

Thanks Heath ... yes, got the picture loud and clear. :0) x

Thank you, OO. Not sure which website you're referring to, but it's certainly not 20 years. From memory I think we first started posting in 2005.

:D

Thank you, Steelheart. :0)

:0) .. thanks gn .. yes, don't want to get too hot!

Well I like the way you think, Ouch .. not perverted at all. :cool:

My pool game is so bad that I need all the advantages I can get, Oh ... it's not full size, but it is 9 foot which is certainly challenge enough!

:0) ... thank you, Todge.

Hehehe ... thank you Heath. Will certainly be back as time allows.

Many thanks Scot.

That's much appreciated NCF .. it's always a pleasure to get on here when we get the time.

:0) ... that's lovely, jc .. thank you.

Haha .. touche Toy!

:D .. indeed!

What a lovely comment, ME .. thanks so much. xx

:0) ... many thanks, Needit.
chalking up my cue stick now Vanessa!

Not the place to chat with a neighbour over the fence, if you had a neighbour

Last edited:
The pictures continue to stimulate more with every post, highly erotic and beautiful imagery :heart:

Those legs and your body are outstanding Vanessa. Richard, so jealous of you in that sweet ass. The Gods created a masterpiece in you Sweetheart....🌹🌹🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back