Collaborations...

Saltfountain

Elvis Bratley
Soooo...

After finding myself temporarily homeless I decided to do like all good pieces of rough do and build a new home.

Welcome

And wipe your fucking feet! We've only just decorated the place...

Welcome to our home of collaborations. Please feel free to post pics that contain more than one of you
The only rule is that you weren't in the same place when the pics were taken. This is the home of the overly edited, the creative and the just plain weird...

If you're nice, I'll even make you a cuppa...

Soooo...

After finding myself temporarily homeless I decided to do like all good pieces of rough do and build a new home.

Welcome

Welcome to our home of collaborations. Please feel free to post pics that contain more than one of you
The only rule is that you weren't in the same place when the pics were taken. This is the home of the overly edited, the creative and the just plain weird...

Cool idea. Can’t wait to see what comes up.
Thanks

She knelt before him...

Thank you @Lindi37
1681425082167.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo...

Welcome

If you're nice, I'll even make you

Soooo...

Welcome

Well Salt sometimes it's best to pickup and move and build a spot , Im gunna like it here my pictures disappeared too!

Back