Valentine's Day Contest Story Ideas

Letters to the Love Lorn

You know how they sometimes have people who respond to kids' letters to Santa? Or did before that seemed to bring a bit of a pedo feel?

Anyhow, what if a website invited the lonely hearts out there to send valentines to each other randomly ? And secretly invented an algorithm to match them up?

Valentine's Vampires

blood, red... need I say more?

Buffy rewatch time?

The Valentine's Day bukkake contest...

just because I'm in an anti-romance mood, or have bukkake on the brain...

While thinking fetishes

there must be a pee play angle, but I think I'm drowning in it.

Incompetent cupid. Cupid is out and about for valentines day but he has terrible aim or mixes up his list and accidentally shoots the wrong people with his love arrows. Variety of accidental pairings could happen throughout the story. Strict lady boss suddenly cant keep her hands off the employee that she is always reprimanding, popular cheerleader suddenly is all over the nerd, Mother is much more intimate with son, Policewoman is offering criminal alternate to jail, Doctor is getting much more physical with patient, etc. Or perhaps the other way around husband or wife witnesses their spouse having sex with someone else, mother or father witnesses son or daughter having sex with someone they shouldn't be, etc.
Cupid would eventually realize his mistake and go about reversing it only to leave the previous people in a variety of compromising situations.

Incompetent cupid.
Or Cupid has gone over to The Dark Side and deliberately links inappropriate lovers, breaking all holy taboos. {JHWH} sends a beauteous Good Angel to undo his mischief but Cupid shoots her too, connecting her with... himself? Ares? Kali? Kokopeli? Whichever -- cosmic consequences resound.

this being Lit, Melissa ought to be 18, but otherwise I like it.
Corresponding with prisoners whilst underage should pass, especially since prison mail is censored. Melissa neither sends nor receives salacious texts. She only knows him as Prisoner 33480 (that's the Mar-a-Lago ZIP code, a giveaway) wrongly jailed, he said, for exercising his free speech rights. She learns his true identity after her 18th birthday -- the Bolivian communist dwarf with long fingers only appears afterward, with his pet emu.

Corresponding with prisoners whilst underage should pass, especially since prison mail is censored. Melissa neither sends nor receives salacious texts. She only knows him as Prisoner 33480 (that's the Mar-a-Lago ZIP code, a giveaway) wrongly jailed, he said, for exercising his free speech rights. She learns his true identity after her 18th birthday -- the Bolivian communist dwarf with long fingers only appears afterward, with his pet emu.

oh, please write this. please.

With less than a week to submit...

calls for ideas for quick hits- which for some reason made me think of fender benders.

But the conventional "meet cute" between drivers is overdone. S dfor a twist, the romance could involve:
~ a paramedic called to the scene, and/or
~ the investigating cop and/or
~ the nurse at the ER
~ and/or the tow truck operator.

then it is ok if one or both drivers is also included.

except then we seem to be headed toward orgy, not romance, and a long story, not a quickie.

Last edited:
Tis the Sunday before Valentine's Day

and Cupid strikes at the post church coffee klatch

calls for ideas for quick hits- which for some reason made me think of fender benders.

Just a little kiss.

A couple arrange a fender bender insurance scam.
a) The second driver gets a little aggressive and bumps harder than anticipated, which raises heart rates ...
b) A third driver witness' their fake accident and now has leverage on our two 'heroes'.

...Cupid strikes at the post church coffee klatch
Or pervo priest laces the sacramental wine (or grape juice) with a potent aphrodisiac. Nobody waits for coffee.

Last edited:
The Home stretch

Cupid strikes the inveterate gambler upon ponies and the jockey.

Love Among the Groundhogs

Not to rip off the Bill Murray classic, but groundhog day may support an easy meet cute- for instance, reporter and rodent wrangler.

The trick is "how/why do they need to consummate their love (or get married) by Feb 14?"

Last Minute Jewellery Store Shoppers

How about they can't afford the gift, so trade sexual favours to the salesperson?

one more day...

a quickie about a couple for whom V Day will be their last time ever together...

last day

Pick idea from above.
make pixels on screen.
proofread.
submit.

How about they can't afford the gift, so trade sexual favours to the salesperson?

You could make a sexual Valentine version of the classic Gift of the Magi story. Young couple, very much in love but broke, willing to do anything for each other.

You could make a sexual Valentine version of the classic Gift of the Magi story. Young couple, very much in love but broke, willing to do anything for each other.

precisely my inspiration.

That and the awful commercials from the diamond stores.

"Twas the day before Valentine's Day and all through the land, contest winners were announced "

* 2021 Valentines Day Contest Winners *

($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Fiction v Reality
by SisterJezabel

($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Cupid and Psyche
by Bellie444

($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Wheelchair Bound?
by Kumquatqueen

Congrats to all, and a special shout out to SisterJezabel, who posted to this thread.

"Twas the day before Valentine's Day and all through the land, contest winners were announced "

* 2021 Valentines Day Contest Winners *

($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Fiction v Reality
by SisterJezabel

($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Cupid and Psyche
by Bellie444

($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Wheelchair Bound?
by Kumquatqueen

Congrats to all, and a special shout out to SisterJezabel, who posted to this thread.

Thank you! It still hasn't quite sunk in yet!

Back