UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting point to enter a conversation. :)

Haha! Well hello spawn... hmm, maybe Davey, seems less intensely evil :eek:

Would you like to contribute to the topic of the spaghetti, or black holes, or forces? :D

Haha! Well hello spawn... hmm, maybe Davey, seems less intensely evil :eek:

Would you like to contribute to the topic of the spaghetti, or black holes, or forces? :D

Does forcing some spaghetti into a black hole count? Because that's as technical as i can get today.

I'm still waiting for my bloody goodbye...

*taps hoof*

Well? :D

(Hello to everyone who has arrived since I "left".)

Does forcing some spaghetti into a black hole count? Because that's as technical as i can get today.

Sounds good to me!

Argh! Fuck!! My frigging twisted mind is now badgering me to ask: which would it be... dry spaghetti or limp, cooked spaghetti...

Sigh.

Sounds good to me!

Argh! Fuck!! My frigging twisted mind is now badgering me to ask: which would it be... dry spaghetti or limp, cooked spaghetti...

Sigh.

Ha ha...

I guess dry would be easier, but then there's no fun in taking the easy option is there?

I'm still waiting for my bloody goodbye...

*taps hoof*

Well? :D

(Hello to everyone who has arrived since I "left".)

WTF? You should have been passed out AGES ago! I'm sure I gave you enough tranquiliser to knock you out for the night!

Damn it. I was gunna get me and zuke to... well, actually.... never mind.

I'm offskies - gotta pretend I'm a good mother and wife at some point today. :rolleyes:

WTF? You should have been passed out AGES ago! I'm sure I gave you enough tranquiliser to knock you out for the night!

Damn it. I was gunna get me and zuke to... well, actually.... never mind.

I'm offskies - gotta pretend I'm a good mother and wife at some point today. :rolleyes:

I can believe that you drugged me actually...

Pfft. :kiss:

Would this be a good moment to mention the scientific principle that Black holes have no hair? ;)

Gosh, I'm such a tease.

Ha ha...

I guess dry would be easier, but then there's no fun in taking the easy option is there?

I hate to leave when there are fresh minds to fuck over with my twisted thoughts, but alas - you escape it!

Gotta go. Will ponder such questions as I cook dinner. Fortunately, not spaghetti tonight. :D

Hope to see you perverts back here again some time :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back