Tushie Thursday??

Here's another, I just got a reminder of how much people like it...

Click for larger image

I also have more that people really seem to like, but I'm afraid they are too graphic for this cute tushie thread.

Here's another, I just got a reminder of how much people like it...

Click for larger image

I also have more that people really seem to like, but I'm afraid they are too graphic for this cute tushie thread.

Lovely pic :rose:

You like those panties better?

Hmm. That's one of those, do I really want to answer that questions. It was mostly the particular angle you caught on the second picture, I just liked it.

I guess it is Thursday for a little while longer

Fuck me tiny! You have such a little adorable ass on that sexy body of yours. Damn hon, the things I would do to and with you if me and my wife Nikki were ever able to play with you in our bed. :devil:

Fuck me tiny! You have such a little adorable ass on that sexy body of yours. Damn hon, the things I would do to and with you if me and my wife Nikki were ever able to play with you in our bed. :devil:

Hehe.. Thank you :heart:

I took this pic for my own thread. I didn't realize it was Tushie Thursday. What a happy coincidence

9N6UAf6.jpg

Everyday should be tushie day! :devil:

CanadianM reminded me of his thread when I posted a tushie pic on my thread, but I can't bring myself to post it here. I cringe when I see it now, lol.

Here's a safer one.

PfJdvzil.jpg

CanadianM reminded me of his thread when I posted a tushie pic on my thread, but I can't bring myself to post it here. I cringe when I see it now, lol.

Here's a safer one.

PfJdvzil.jpg

Since when do you do safe? I want the raw deal. :devil:

Back