Turley Weighs In On Circuit Court Freeze On Trump's Gag Order

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

“Quite Significant” – Jonathan Turley Weighs in on Freeze on Trump Gag Order (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Nov. 4, 2023 12:00 pm

Constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley Friday night reacted to a decision by a federal appeals court to freeze a gag order on President Trump temporarily.

“They could have left it to continue, to continue while they reviewed it, but, they decided perhaps in an abundance of caution to order this stoppage until they can give it a full review,” Turley said on Fox News Friday night. “The reason I think this could be quite significant is because I think the order is unconstitutional.”

“I said that when it was first issued. It’s a very odd concept of an order because the court here insisted on having this trial before the election, sort of shoehorned it in before Super Tuesday,” Turley added. “And everyone in this election is going to be talking about these cases, except one person under this gag order and that is Donald Trump.”

Turley continued, “He can’t criticize the prosecutors, he can’t criticize witnesses, and special counsel Jack Smith just asked for this order to be expanded in an equally unconstitutional way and that has drawn the criticism even of the ACLU, which is a staunch critic of Donald Trump, but the ACLU has said look, this is flagrantly unconstitutional.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/quite-significant-jonathan-turley-weighs-freeze-trump-gag/

Looks to me as if the gag order may be vacated or diminished.

Because one person who has nothing to do with anything confirmed your bias?

Was this the same solid reasoning behind your Arizona thread?

A mail handling center has been set up to weed out all the death threats and bullets sent to the judge and other people involved.

If Trump isn't allowed to dox and threaten people what other defense has he got? The funny thing is that his team are appealing to get the gag orders lifted but the actions are still illegal (but with a lighter penalty). So they are campaigning for Trump to only suffer financial implications because, rich.

Turley remade himself into a Fox News shill long ago. I'm mildly surprised he could spare two minutes from worrying over Hunter's laptop.

“Quite Significant” – Jonathan Turley Weighs in on Freeze on Trump Gag Order (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Nov. 4, 2023 12:00 pm

Constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley Friday night reacted to a decision by a federal appeals court to freeze a gag order on President Trump temporarily.

“They could have left it to continue, to continue while they reviewed it, but, they decided perhaps in an abundance of caution to order this stoppage until they can give it a full review,” Turley said on Fox News Friday night. “The reason I think this could be quite significant is because I think the order is unconstitutional.”

“I said that when it was first issued. It’s a very odd concept of an order because the court here insisted on having this trial before the election, sort of shoehorned it in before Super Tuesday,” Turley added. “And everyone in this election is going to be talking about these cases, except one person under this gag order and that is Donald Trump.”

Turley continued, “He can’t criticize the prosecutors, he can’t criticize witnesses, and special counsel Jack Smith just asked for this order to be expanded in an equally unconstitutional way and that has drawn the criticism even of the ACLU, which is a staunch critic of Donald Trump, but the ACLU has said look, this is flagrantly unconstitutional.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/quite-significant-jonathan-turley-weighs-freeze-trump-gag/

Wow, your right wing propaganda site is quoting a guy from another right wing entertainment propaganda company.

You don’t read mysteries do you? You like to know exactly what you thought it was on the first page and these folks make you feel good.

Wow, your right wing propaganda site is quoting a guy from another right wing entertainment propaganda company.

You don’t read mysteries do you? You like to know exactly what you thought it was on the first page and these folks make you feel good.
Turley is a Democrat law professor, you dumb fuck.:rolleyes:

Turley is a Democrat law professor, you dumb fuck.:rolleyes:
I said nothing of Turley… just your choice of where he is speaking. He is one voice, many others who don’t go to hide on the propaganda network have said the other side of it.

So, of course you go with the guy who supports your side-as prescribed. The prop network is famous for just telling their audience what they want to hear, regardless if it is true. Far from news!

Back