Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 3 months ago I got a BJ at an adult book at a glory hole in a booth. Your truth what would you do to me if I was standing in front of you naked and hard which I am. i'LL TAKE A TRUTH.

Been awhile, would go to my knees and take you in my mouth gladly and quickly and do my best to bring you off. I was told long ago i was toothy and sloppy and not good at it. Would bring you off and gag abit then swallow, hopefully all of it. and hope you'd spank me for being so sloppy.
Pants are now off and I'm imagining it. Truth for you would you like to spank me???

No only once by wife I kept sying harder harder but she wouldn't she had a belt. Your truth what are you in the mood for right now? Give me a treuth.:devil:

Being dominated. Forced to give oral sex, spanked, abused. Have someone do this to me in front of others I don't know. Yeah, that all sounds good.
Truth. Are you more dominant or submissive?

:devil:Can go either way but like to be told. Would like to be used and put away wet. ARE you stroking your hard cock is your truth. Take a truth.

Off and on. I'm naked now. Actually cleaning up a bit and talking to wife on phone a minute ago. I'm hers later, but enjoying this VERY much.
Truth for You. Have you ever been locked in a closet or a cellar naked for any length of time as punishent or pre-punishment???

Strip naked and leave room you're in, showing yourself off to whoever else is thre. Hopefully someone is. If not spanky ourself hard for 10 minutes with hairbrush.
Enjoy!

Ever been naked in public?

As a boy a lot, mostly swimming, strip poker stuff. As an adult nite time skinny dipping, walks on beach.

Truth for you have you masturbated in public and if so were you seen by anyone.
Truth for me.

Yes, I did it at work a couple of nights ago, and no one saw me.

I ask the same as your truth

Yes, I did it at work a couple of nights ago, and no one saw me.

I ask the same as your truth

I have. As a teen and was seen by others, friends again, strip poker type of games. As an adult I have beat off in public, but don't believe I was seen.
I'll take a Dare.

Mmmmm Go outside naked, run around the house then inform. Or Jack off, reach the point near orgasm then do not cum, three times do that then cum the forth time.

I'll take 2nd dare. Very cold here. Haven't cum today, been hard a bit. I will report back. Stripped down to socks .

Got hard almost cumming once then backed off. Did same again almost coming. Third time couldn't didn't back off in time. Shot on table. Sorry. Nice Dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back