Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: ever given or recieved head in the car?

Truth.

I have time enough to answer a truth and leave one before I go to bed/

A: Yes. Gave head to my now husband when we were dating. We were at a stop light and guys in the pick up next to us (a very high pick up LOL) started cheering! LOL

Q: Ever have an orgasm on an airplane?

I'll try my hand at this game. I chose DARE just to see what someone will DARE ME to do! :devil:

I have time enough to answer a truth and leave one before I go to bed/

A: Yes. Gave head to my now husband when we were dating. We were at a stop light and guys in the pick up next to us (a very high pick up LOL) started cheering! LOL

Q: Ever have an orgasm on an airplane?

Sorry I have to say no to that one, haven't been on a plane since I was little.

Dare: Contact one of friends (txt, email, chat, whatever) and tell them a fantasy of yours. Then post the fantasy you told them and their reaction.

Sorry I have to say no to that one, haven't been on a plane since I was little.

Dare: Contact one of friends (txt, email, chat, whatever) and tell them a fantasy of yours. Then post the fantasy you told them and their reaction.
Hmmm... that would be fun if I had any friends. What else ya got?

The most outrageous lengths I've gone to for sex...

I once faked a British accent in a bar for an hour

I took a camera into a bar and told all the girls I was shooting for a magazine.

I fucked the ugly one for a buddy.

Sadly (or maybe justifiably), only the last one got me laid.

DARE: Post a photo of you fully naked. (You can delete it after.)

Yummy good one... gimme a few minutes. Recent like do a new one right now, or recent like the most recent one I've taken?

Well, here's the shot... a little late on the camera button but the results are evident (although not for long, 'cause I scooped it all up and licked my hand clean).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back