Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. A whole mess when I was young. Lately, just skinny dipping at nite on vaca. No one really saw me other then wife.

Have you ever been tied up during a sex act or tied anyone up during sex act?
I'll take a Truth.

No would like to be and then to be used by wlfe and her best friend or anyone.Truth to you have you tasted someone elses CUM? I'll take a truth.

My wifes often, if that counts. Haven't tasted a mans in quite awhile. Do taste my own on occasion.
Have you ever been spanked on your birthday with the amount of swats as your age?

Only when a kid. Truth for you have you ever put your cock in a pussy already full of someone else's CUM? I'll take a truth.

He made her gay! Preety funny. First time I came I was about 11 I'd say.
Truth for you Have you ever had sex witha man or woman over say 50-55?
yEah I'll take a truth.

Yes many times I'm 55 wife 53. your truth how did you find out about masturbating and CUMMING? I'll take a truth.

Just lying in bed and playing with it. no one told me anything when it shot I didn't know what happened.
We're about same age didn't realize that.
Truth for you have you ever eaten your wife or anyone else's pussy or/and ass when they haven't showered for say at least more then a day???

Yes i have given it just to wife, but only once maybe twice. Not my favorite. I have taken it as a teen and early 20's probably 5 or 6 times. It was hot . My wife takes me with strap on still, but not as much as we used to. I certainly without a doubt would rather take it.
Have you ever had a golden shower?
Another truth.

Gave one and got one. truth for you who gave you anal and did he CUM inside of you? Not name just friend stranger or who. I'll take a truth.

One friend, first. Paid for it after that, it was usaully done as part of an S&m routine I would pay for. I never told them what to do. Just abuse me. They would ask limits. Condoms were used. I remember one time it was a lot better then others. It was all before I was married.
Truth for you. Has your wife ever come down to bfast naked and ordered you to do stuff or else?

Bi Side. She does, but doesn't acknowledge it much at all. She thinks as I've gotten older it's left. Wrong, though she pretty much gives me all I want and then some.
Truth for you.Have you ever had sex with a neighbor?

Not at home but with the neighbor at boat dock then yes. Your truth describe your cock and balls. I'll take a truth.

Small 6", but thick. Balls tight, small, don't hang much, are hairy now but do shave on occasion. Very milky white and light skinned.
When is the last time you had sex with a man>
I'll take truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back