Trump is living in a magical land, where coronavirus does not exist

Is this something, that American citizens will be seeing, hearing, and reading, soon ?

Proclamations across the nation-

"Miracle drugs save Trump from certain death."

Gilead Sciences' Remdesivir, and Regeneron’s neutralizing antibody cocktail have great success

"National stockpile spends taxpayer cash on millions of doses. "
Kushner snarls at public- "This is our stockpile, and Democrats
are invited to buy it from our friends, when they resell them, at
100X the going price."

"Jared Kushner, miser, hypocrite, and slumlord, is repaid a thousand-fold, for his
investment in experimental coronavirus treatment. Campaign donations increase,
Secret kickbacks are popular, and fundraisers gather record amounts under the eyes
of Princess Ivanka, Trump Jr., and Eric."

(Of course, Trump only had treatment for dehydration, exhaustion, and subtance abuse.
Trump's heart is too damaged to endure the relentless election campaign trail. The drugs
that he was given before and after the Trump-Biden debate, are not good for his health.
Trump always says the quiet secret part out loud in public- he's given injections in his butt.
The glob of magical fairy powder flying out of his nose, was recorded- they have video.
How many mysterious and unexplained visits did Trump make to Walter Reed ?)

Liar for Trump-

“I was trying to reflect the upbeat attitude that the team, the president, that his course of
illness, has had,” Conley said Sunday, explaining why he told reporters Saturday that
Trump had not been given oxygen Friday. “I didn’t want to give any information that
might steer the course of illness in another direction."

And in doing so, you know, it came off that we were trying to hide something,
which wasn’t necessarily true.”

Trump fans sit outside the hospital, in cold temperatures, overnight. Cold front expected to return.

One senior Republican Party figure in the Maryland branch told The Daily Telegraph
that a message went out urging local supporters to come to the hospital and show their
backing for the president.

The figure, who asked not to be named, claimed that among the people who had gathered
outside on Saturday night were Trump supporters from the states of Maryland, Virginia,
Massachusetts, North Carolina and even Louisiana.

"It was amazing. People drove six, eight, ten hours to come see him," said the local party
figure, who went down in person on Saturday to attend the gathering.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...urs-see-donald-trump-devotees-gather-outside/

Liar for Trump-

“I was trying to reflect the upbeat attitude that the team, the president, that his course of
illness, has had,” Conley said Sunday, explaining why he told reporters Saturday that
Trump had not been given oxygen Friday. “I didn’t want to give any information that
might steer the course of illness in another direction."

And in doing so, you know, it came off that we were trying to hide something,
which wasn’t necessarily true.”

Trump fans sit outside the hospital, in cold temperatures, overnight. Cold front expected to return.

One senior Republican Party figure in the Maryland branch told The Daily Telegraph
that a message went out urging local supporters to come to the hospital and show their
backing for the president.

The figure, who asked not to be named, claimed that among the people who had gathered
outside on Saturday night were Trump supporters from the states of Maryland, Virginia,
Massachusetts, North Carolina and even Louisiana.

"It was amazing. People drove six, eight, ten hours to come see him," said the local party
figure, who went down in person on Saturday to attend the gathering.

This is all classic cult behavior. Even the doctor is buying into the magical thinking with this quote you mentioned: “Didn’t want to give any information that might steer the course of illness in another direction,” Conley said.

WTF? The factual information about his past treatment will "steer" the future course of his illness? This is getting into Jim Jones territory. You must believe in order for it to come true...look into my eyes and BELIEVE.

That doctor sounded like a love-struck teenager. All hail our most excellent leader, Kim Jong-un!

trump has a lot of inbred company in his separate reality.

f7adae763c647b235a7a4a047929dad31f5e9bde.jpg

White House lists ending Covid-19 pandemic as an accomplishment despite cases spiking to record levels

The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.

The news release comes as the country reports the largest number of daily cases seen to date. The seven-day average of daily new cases reached an all-time high of 68,767 on Sunday, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The previous record of 67,293 was set July 22.

The abysmal week was marked by the two worst days of daily new cases reported since the pandemic began. More than 83,000 new cases were reported both Friday and Saturday, and the seven-day average of new Covid-19 cases has soared 23% in the past week, according to Johns Hopkins data on Monday. The seven-day average of new tests performed, meanwhile, has risen only 2.87% over the past week, according to the Covid Tracking Project.

The President has repeatedly, falsely, blamed the increase in cases on an increase in testing.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/poli...-accomplishment-record-cases-spike/index.html

You and all the other good Comrades of communism better fucking hope so or you're all extra super bigly fucked. :D

In the end, for me, I will win either way. Either trump disappears or I get four more years to bash his lame ass.

In the end, for me, I will win either way. Either trump disappears or I get four more years to bash his lame ass.

So you don't actually have any values or positions of any importance, you're just in it for the catharsis.

You're actually fairly typical of most "progressives" in that regard.

But why in support of such an evil and anti-American cause? :confused:

I'm not in the habit of giving the Trump campaign advice, but what is it about the last 8 months that makes him believe that the "it's no big deal" approach to the virus will help him politically? He's trying to sell this load of horseshit in Wisconsin, where they're absolutely getting hammered. Tone-deaf idiot.

So you don't actually have any values or positions of any importance, you're just in it for the catharsis.

You're actually fairly typical of most "progressives" in that regard.

But why in support of such an evil and anti-American cause? :confused:

You are a moron. I am at the point in my life where I am just smelling the roses. You see I am smart enough to know that what I think does not make a fucking bit of difference in the hell hole this country is heading to. I am here to entertain myself at your expense.

You are a moron.

Must have struck a nerve....
source.gif

I am at the point in my life where I am just smelling the roses. You see I am smart enough to know that what I think does not make a fucking bit of difference in the hell hole this country is heading to. I am here to entertain myself at your expense.

Thanks for confirming you just want to watch the USA burn like most progressive (D)'s.

If I ever think about feeling bad for sending it in the streets I'll just remember this conversation :D

President Trump is spinning his new decision to suspend funding to the World
Health Organization as an act of decisive leadership — one that showcases his
devotion to effective crisis management, to gathering good empirical information,
and to holding people accountable for leadership failures that had catastrophic
human consequences.

In just about every conceivable way, this is the opposite of the truth.

And Trump is now taking credit for ending the pandemic even as American hospitals are overflowing.

Trump refuses to deal with reality!

This is all classic cult behavior. Even the doctor is buying into the magical thinking with this quote you mentioned: “Didn’t want to give any information that might steer the course of illness in another direction,” Conley said.

WTF? The factual information about his past treatment will "steer" the future course of his illness? This is getting into Jim Jones territory. You must believe in order for it to come true...look into my eyes and BELIEVE.

That doctor sounded like a love-struck teenager. All hail our most excellent leader, Kim Jong-un!

The Republican Party has become a cult and Trump is the current #1 leader of this cult.

What happens when the cult leader is voted out of office. How will his unstable followers react?

The Republican Party has become a cult and Trump is the current #1 leader of this cult.

What happens when the cult leader is voted out of office. How will his unstable followers react?

Well, his unstable followers in Texas just recently tried to force a campaign bus and an SUV off the road, so, once Trump loses I’m expecting they’ll riot, commit acts of terrorism and manslaughter.

At least 100,000 Americans were infected with the virus IN A SINGLE DAY!!

Trump told the American People that this virus would just disappear like magic! Instead it's gotten far worse!

I hope the American people have learned that you cannot Trump anything that Trump says!

A familiar talking point these last few months (I've seen it a lot on football-oriented forums, where conservative middle-aged men predominate) is that the Covid situation was ginned up to influence the election, and that no one would bring it up anymore after November 3.

And now, it's two days since November 3, and Ohio has set new case records on both those days. Turns out it's an actual problem that has nothing to do with politics!

Biden is spending today in a COVID briefing.

Trump is spending the day crying and eating potato chips. :)

A familiar talking point these last few months (I've seen it a lot on football-oriented forums, where conservative middle-aged men predominate) is that the Covid situation was ginned up to influence the election, and that no one would bring it up anymore after November 3.

And now, it's two days since November 3, and Ohio has set new case records on both those days. Turns out it's an actual problem that has nothing to do with politics!

Why doesn't god king Biden just snap his fingers and make it vanish???

He's as bad as TRUMP!!!:D

Back