Trump Civil case may Be Over

In all those cases you mentioned the IRS and banks do their own evaluations and estimates.
You must be one of his idiot lawyers. He's already been adjudicated to have committed bank fraud. The only question is how much he'll owe, and if they'll get to the tax and insurance fraud, as well.

You must be one of his idiot lawyers. He's already been adjudicated to have committed bank fraud. The only question is how much he'll owe, and if they'll get to the tax and insurance fraud, as well.
We’ll see what the appellate court says.

Same sex marriage isn’t the problem. Gay, lez parents can be wonderful loving parents. Why inject such a divisive comment in this conversation. Typical of you!
Typical of you to miss my point in bringing this (or any) point up. Here you're advocating "re-establishment of the nuclear family", yet the party you belong to spent decades fighting against letting same sex couples have an official family at all. If my comment was "divisive", it was merely building on the divisiveness you tacitly endorsed in the first place.
Yes it will. Competition always increases efficiency and effectiveness. Put funding and decisions at the parent level.
Not when there's not enough money to do a remotely good job everywhere in the first place. Besides, exactly who do you expect to research all their options for their children, and decide the best place to send them is an urban school that looks more like a prison or a rural one where the current students are using the same books their parents used? We both know no one who is paying any attention at all will do that; everyone will want the best schools, which means those schools will immediately be overcrowded and quality will drop dramatically. You're also failing to address the issue of de facto segregation that is sure to rear its head as it always does. The miracle of the market cannot fix everything on its own, no matter how many times you say it can.
You can’t guess shit. All people should be held accountable for crimes committed. Equal application of the law as well as equal protection under the law.
This has absolutely nothing to do with my comment that you were ostensibly responding to.
DEI has no place in our schools.
I look forward to the day when I can agree with that. When an entire political party has been taken over by a guy who calls his opponents "vermin" and polls show he has a real chance of winning, that day...ain't here yet.
Conditioning students at a young age to accept the oppressor/oppressed concept is debilitating.
Teaching them to pretend oppression doesn't exist sure as heck ain't gonna help anyone - and crucially, it will mean oppression will remain a reality for a longer time, which honestly seems to be just what you're after.
When students ‘k-12’ walk into class they leave the excess baggage at the door and concentrate on their ABCs. That goes for teachers too!
When gay and trans kids are treated with respect by all their classmates without any input from the adults in the room, then we can talk about that. Not before then.

Political discussions in higher levels of K-12 should be encouraged in its pure form. Ideological propaganda should not be substituted for political discussion, educating not indoctrination.
What you think is "indoctrination" is really just teaching kids to treat their fellow human beings with respect. The very fact that you call it "indoctrination" shows just how badly it is still needed.
Troll someone else.
Answer my question and I'll go away. So far, you haven't: exactly who is promoting hatred of white people?

Last edited:
Typical of you to miss my point in bringing this (or any) point up. Here you're advocating "re-establishment of the nuclear family", yet the party you belong to spent decades fighting against letting same sex couples have an official family at all. If my comment was "divisive", it was merely building on the divisiveness you tacitly endorsed in the first place.

Not when there's not enough money to do a remotely good job everywhere in the first place. Besides, exactly who do you expect to research all their options for their children, and decide the best place to send them is an urban school that looks more like a prison or a rural one where the current students are using the same books their parents used? We both no no one who is paying any attention at all will do that; everyone will want the best schools, which means those schools will immediately be overcrowded and quality will drop dramatically. You're also failing to address the issue of de facto segregation that is sure to rear its head as it always does. The miracle of the market cannot fix everything on its own, no matter how many times you say it can.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my comment that you were ostensibly responding to.

I look forward to the day when I can agree with that. When an entire political party has been taken over by a guy who calls his opponents "vermin" and polls show he has a real chance of winning, that day...ain't here yet.

Teaching them to pretend oppression doesn't exist sure as heck ain't gonna help anyone - and crucially, it will mean oppression will remain a reality for a longer time, which honestly seems to be just what you're after.

When gay and trans kids are treated with respect by all their classmates without any input from the adults in the room, then we can talk about that. Not before then.

What you think is "indoctrination" is really just teaching kids to treat their fellow human beings with respect. The very fact that you call it "indoctrination" shows just how badly it is still needed.

Answer my question and I'll go away. So far, you haven't: exactly who is promoting hatred of white people?
TL;HWR. Too long, he won't read. It wouldn't be able to process and analyze it anyway.

He wasn't trying to SELL anything. He overvalued his assets and personal net worth in order to get more favorable terms on loans. He undervalued those same assets in order to pay lower personal property taxes and insurance rates. Couldn't be more different.

dudly, when you take the title to your property to the bank and use it for collateral for a loan, you've SOLD your property to the bank. You still get to live there, but THE BANK OWNS IT.

Which is why they can foreclose if you don't make the loan payments.

Don't you know anything at all?

dudly, when you take the title to your property to the bank and use it for collateral for a loan, you've SOLD your property to the bank. You still get to live there, but THE BANK OWNS IT.

So the bank has to pay taxes on all these things it owns when people lost them as collateral?

dudly, when you take the title to your property to the bank and use it for collateral for a loan, you've SOLD your property to the bank.
Not even close. You claim to be a Lawyer, and you can't even understand basic Mortgage laws?????

Here's some remedial reading for you to brush up on, though you should have covered all this shit in your first year at Law school..

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0510/the-6-phases-of-a-foreclosure.aspx

You're even a shitty Paralegal, it's no wonder though, all that Carbon Water you consume is clogging up your neural network with Diamonds....

Now that you are aware of this, maybe crack open your skull and cash out.

It took him like a week to reply. He was probably off on a bender.

Hey ReichGuard, you're a Trumpy, a racist and a drunk. Three strikes!

Bye idiot
Fuck off, bint.

His name should be SmokingSap.

Fuck off, bint.

That one and EbonySplash both. Neither are interested in conversation/debate, they only want to come here and trash anyone who disagrees with their royal opinions.

They're not alone but at least the usual suspects have staying power.

That one and EbonySplash both. Neither are interested in conversation/debate, they only want to come here and trash anyone who disagrees with their royal opinions.

They're not alone but at least the usual suspects have staying power.
And you're just a coward who hides behind "ignore" after your arguments get blown up.

Last edited:
If you've been watching any of the Biden court nominees in their Senate confirmation hearings you quickly come to understand what Biden has planned for the United States going forward.
Really. Trump's trial will be over when he is out in jail where he belongs just as any other person would be. He can't control his mouth or keep on subject. ( great attributes for the leader of the free world) If you or I tried to do what trumpo has done. We would be in jail awaiting trial. As a New Yorker I, and most people with sense, can't stand his lying ass and are glad he now calls Florida home. Peace

Really. Trump's trial will be over when he is out in jail where he belongs just as any other person would be. He can't control his mouth or keep on subject. ( great attributes for the leader of the free world) If you or I tried to do what trumpo has done. We would be in jail awaiting trial. As a New Yorker I, and most people with sense, can't stand his lying ass and are glad he now calls Florida home. Peace
The trouble is, there are too many judges who are either indebted to Stinko or are scared of the death threats by his supporters.

Back