Trump Civil case may Be Over

This from a person who tells us he studied law, justice and the Constitution.

Now he says that racial equality & justice should be opposed and anyone who disagrees is evil.

Derpy is somewhere to the right of Nick Fuentes.
Would there be any point enquiring about evidence for this outlandish claim?

Apparently you don’t pay much attention to my political views concerning congress and their dumbass antics. I hold both parties responsible for the mess we’re in. I believe both parties have trampled over our constitution.

Racial equality starts in the home, the re-establishment of the nuclear family and family values.

Vote in politicians that follow through with their campaign promises to elevate minorities out of poverty starting with school choice and higher educational standards, policing and public safety. it’s a bit more complex but it’s a start. Stop the victimization propaganda of minorities and start treating them on equal footing. Stop the white man hatred and learn to work together.
We already have 100% school choice. Doesn’t matter what “educational standards” you have if there’s one party that refuses to pay teachers.

We already have 100% school choice. Doesn’t matter what “educational standards” you have if there’s one party that refuses to pay teachers.
Parents need to be involved in their local school districts. School districts determine wage compensation for teachers. Get rid of the teachers unions and bring back competition. When dealing with school choice funding needs to follow the student giving parents equal opportunity to enroll their kids in the school of their choice. Treat parochial and charter schools as part of the educational system.

Racial equality starts in the home, the re-establishment of the nuclear family and family values.
Then you support same-sex marriage?
Vote in politicians that follow through with their campaign promises to elevate minorities out of poverty starting with school choice and higher educational standards, policing and public safety.
School choice is not going to elevate anyone out of poverty. Rebuilding the safety net will, but I can guess what you think of that.
Stop the victimization propaganda of minorities and start treating them on equal footing.
Treating them on equal footing is not mutually exclusive with what you think is "victimization propaganda".
Stop the white man hatred and learn to work together.
What white man hatred?

Parents need to be involved in their local school districts. School districts determine wage compensation for teachers. Get rid of the teachers unions and bring back competition. When dealing with school choice funding needs to follow the student giving parents equal opportunity to enroll their kids in the school of their choice. Treat parochial and charter schools as part of the educational system.
Parents can already be as involved as they want to be. School districts do NOT determine wages because school districts funding is determined by politicians. Parents already have equal opportunity to enroll kids in any school they choose. If parochial & charter schools want to be treated like public schools they need to be held to the same accountability standards. There is plenty of competition among school districts, there are tens of thousands of them, and unions don’t interfere with that.

Then you support same-sex marriage?
Same sex marriage isn’t the problem. Gay, lez parents can be wonderful loving parents. Why inject such a divisive comment in this conversation. Typical of you!
School choice is not going to elevate anyone out of poverty. Rebuilding the safety net will, but I can guess what you think of that.
Yes it will. Competition always increases efficiency and effectiveness. Put funding and decisions at the parent level.

You can’t guess shit. All people should be held accountable for crimes committed. Equal application of the law as well as equal protection under the law.
Treating them on equal footing is not mutually exclusive with what you think is "victimization propaganda".
DEI has no place in our schools. Conditioning students at a young age to accept the oppressor/oppressed concept is debilitating. When students ‘k-12’ walk into class they leave the excess baggage at the door and concentrate on their ABCs. That goes for teachers too! Political discussions in higher levels of K-12 should be encouraged in its pure form. Ideological propaganda should not be substituted for political discussion, educating not indoctrination.
What white man hatred?
Troll someone else.

Parents can already be as involved as they want to be. School districts do NOT determine wages because school districts funding is determined by politicians. Parents already have equal opportunity to enroll kids in any school they choose. If parochial & charter schools want to be treated like public schools they need to be held to the same accountability standards. There is plenty of competition among school districts, there are tens of thousands of them, and unions don’t interfere with that.
Exactly, if you want to increase wages for teachers then elect school district personnel and politicians that support that agenda. No doubt parents have dropped the ball. Why are Baltimore schools substandard, just one example?

Parents sending their children to parochial/charter schools pay out of pocket while also funding public schools. Need to treat all schools as having the same mission * educating our children*. Educational funding should be placed in the hands of the parents to chose where to enroll their children.

Teachers unions are more committed to self preservation than the interest of students or teachers. They’re politically motivated.

Our educational standings globally have spiraled downward, why is that?

By the way I’m pro teacher and I also believe they are under compensated for what they do based on how important their mission really is.

I'm not gonna get into a detailed discussion on this topic, please do carry on icanhelp1, just feel the need to point out that sometimes people say crap that make no sense. I don't think a person can be pro teacher or has a full understanding of their needs by stating from the beginning that getting rid of their union is the starting point solution.

Exactly, if you want to increase wages for teachers then elect school district personnel and politicians that support that agenda. No doubt parents have dropped the ball. Why are Baltimore schools substandard, just one example?

Parents sending their children to parochial/charter schools pay out of pocket while also funding public schools. Need to treat all schools as having the same mission * educating our children*. Educational funding should be placed in the hands of the parents to chose where to enroll their children.

Teachers unions are more committed to self preservation than the interest of students or teachers. They’re politically motivated.

Our educational standings globally have spiraled downward, why is that?

By the way I’m pro teacher and I also believe they are under compensated for what they do based on how important their mission really is.
And again, one political party is cutting off funding to schools. Baltimore schools are substandard as compared to what?

Yes, because parents choose to do that. Parents are getting a direct benefit from the private school they send their kid to, and the benefit from the public school, so they pay for both. Parents made that choice. We do that just like we do with everything else our government offers.

Teachers unions are motivated for better working conditions for better schools, which benefits everyone.

Our standing has dropped because other countries spend A LOT more money on education than we do.

You’re not pro teacher because you don’t believe they should have a say in their working conditions.

Increasing wages for teachers is really stupid. All you’ll be doing is paying more to the same low quality people who are already turning out a bad product.
So you're against increasing wages for everyone or just teachers?

There’s no reason at all to think that low quality workers suddenly improve when they’re given more money to do the same job.
So your opinion is that all workers should get the same amount of pay without any incentive of increase.

Neat

And if you think higher wages will attract better quality workers… no.
It does

First, “Diversity” quotas aren’t going to allow that.
Please elaborate. I'm sure it will be an interesting perspective

I'm fairly convinced, at this point, that you're a parody account because nobody is truly as stupid as this.

Second, high quality people aren’t going to rush for the chance to deal with 30 hoodrats all day no matter what the salary is.
Tell us all how you have never talked to a teacher without saying that

And again, one political party is cutting off funding to schools. Baltimore schools are substandard as compared to what?

Yes, because parents choose to do that. Parents are getting a direct benefit from the private school they send their kid to, and the benefit from the public school, so they pay for both. Parents made that choice. We do that just like we do with everything else our government offers.

Teachers unions are motivated for better working conditions for better schools, which benefits everyone.

Our standing has dropped because other countries spend A LOT more money on education than we do.

You’re not pro teacher because you don’t believe they should have a say in their working conditions.
The benefit is an education and should be all inclusive. IMHO The mission for the government should be to educate our children regardless of who does it, K-12 that is!

If private schools have an advantage over public schools then raise the bar in public schools.

8mw4rot5yn6c1.jpeg

Adam Kinzinger IS a “republican" , so it isn’t surprising that it took him this long to realize what every decent, intelligent person knew a loooooong time ago.

Still, good on him for finally catching up to the smart kids in the class.

👍

🇺🇸

The benefit is an education and should be all inclusive. IMHO The mission for the government should be to educate our children regardless of who does it, K-12 that is!

If private schools have an advantage over public schools then raise the bar in public schools.
Public schools are all inclusive.

What benefit does a private school offer? No one has ever been able to find one.

Public schools are all inclusive.

What benefit does a private school offer? No one has ever been able to find one.
Low truancy, discipline, higher academic standards in most cases. I’m not implying that all public schools are substandard but where they are sub then parents should have other options.

Low truancy, discipline, higher academic standards in most cases. I’m not implying that all public schools are substandard but where they are sub then parents should have other options.
Then only have those things because they can kick kids out, that’s the opposite of what you were arguing for one post ago. There’s not anything that private schools do differently to generate that.

And a few posts ago you wanted private schools not to be able to do that.

Supreme Court May Soon Force Taxpayers to Pay For Private Schools​

https://www.nea.org/nea-today/all-n...-may-soon-force-taxpayers-pay-private-schools
https://time.com/tag/supreme-court/

The Supreme Court Ruled Taxpayer Dollars Can Go Toward Religious Schools. LGBTQ Advocates Are Worried​

https://time.com/6189501/supreme-court-religious-schools-maine/

Using taxpayer money for private school vouchers is unconstitutional, public school advocates say

https://bgindependentmedia.org/usin...unconstitutional-public-school-advocates-say/

Editorial: If private schools get SC tax money, they need to be accountable to taxpayers​

https://www.postandcourier.com/opin...cle_04d00e46-92cd-11ed-a5f5-af54972f5379.html

These are a lot of links to say that this is a systemic routine, freezing up $$ and under funding an institution to then get people to complain that something that once worked is now broken. There’s a reason Betsy Devos stayed almost the entire 4 year term as the Secretary of Education not helping America’s children, but pleasing moneyed interests. Detroit Free Press editor Stephen Henderson expressed concerns over DeVos's nomination, writing that "DeVos isn't an educator, or an education leader".

Anyway, you win, I'm here to have fun and this isn't fun. You're an absolute jerk and you can go "piss and moan" in your bed tonight after you drink yourself into a coma.

Buh bye ReichGuard!
Fuck off twit. I don't drink. One thing for sure, you're the racist.

It was Reaganomics that "surrendered our wealth as a nation", not anything that has anything to do with working toward racial equality. Which brings up the fact that you often whine about the national debt while doggedly supporting the party responsible for most of it. But I guess that's another rant.
The dumbest shit ever written.

Fuck off twit. I don't drink. One thing for sure, you're the racist.
It took him like a week to reply. He was probably off on a bender.

Hey ReichGuard, you're a Trumpy, a racist and a drunk. Three strikes!

Bye idiot

What's funny is that all of this is based on Trump valuing his property higher than someone thought it was worth.

As if no seller of real estate has EVER done that then accepted a lower offer...
He wasn't trying to SELL anything. He overvalued his assets and personal net worth in order to get more favorable terms on loans. He undervalued those same assets in order to pay lower personal property taxes and insurance rates. Couldn't be more different.

He wasn't trying to SELL anything. He overvalued his assets and personal net worth in order to get more favorable terms on loans. He undervalued those same assets in order to pay lower personal property taxes and insurance rates. Couldn't be more different.
In all those cases you mentioned the IRS and banks do their own evaluations and estimates.

Back