Transgender Day of Visibility 2024

This is either a performance alt, created to disparagpe trans individuals (my bet), or an actual self-loathing trans person who cares more about trying to repair their ego than they do about potentially hurting the image of other trans individuals with their antics.

Posting these overtly-unflattering photos repeatedly, and anecdotes about tongue-kissing cats, is either malicious, or comes from a mentally-dysfunctional place. Either way, they show zero consideration for the LGBTQ community and are instead 100% invested in self-importance.
It's called Literature. As in Lit. As in Literotica.

Get that GED! You have no credentials whatever to deliver these fatwas about psychological matters.

This isn't about you running the community college caf debates. It's about me sucking cock at meetings of the Teamsters Union.

Jealous? Of my doing every man there?

I'm a Lambo. My performance doesn't (h)alt.

But I wish someone would explain what the cult terminology means. I eschew Scientology.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
i find it insulting to the majority of trans persons that btb clumps them all in together with her own declared behaviours. I have no protests about how she says she lives, but she needs to accept that doesn't reflect the majority of trans people today.

almost all those i know (through work and in my private life) prefer to live quieter, regular lifestyles, with no interest in making themselves objects of use.

You know no more about my community, butthead, than I know about brain surgery. I am out on the street every day. I was a communist militant, a big city crime reporter, and a UN human rights investigator. All checkable.

Sorry, massa, up in here we aren't up for living in the big house with you and Miss Ann.

My sisters are undocumented, unilingual in indigenous languages, graduates of the world's finest university: the Salvadoran prison system.

They have multiple degrees in the form of machete scars on their heads from protesting the lack of HIV programs behind bars.

TransAntifa will protect your "friends." Don't sweat it.

You know no more about my community, butthead, than I know about brain surgery. I am out on the street every day. I was a communist militant, a big city crime reporter, and a UN human rights investigator. All checkable.

Sorry, massa, up in here we aren't up for living in the big house with you and Miss Ann.

My sisters are undocumented, unilingual in indigenous languages, graduates of the world's finest university: the Salvadoran prison system.

They have multiple degrees in the form of machete scars on their heads from protesting the lack of HIV programs behind bars.

TransAntifa will protect your "friends." Don't sweat it.

Oh, if only your writing efforts here had some quantifiable purpose and value. You’re so out three and incoherent that your words and points are as lost as your efforts when you all get dressed up and put on a private sex show for the denizens of your fish tank.

Breathe. Drink clean water. Get some sleep.

After consultation with the other leaders of the Sex Workers' Union, my participation in this thread ends here.

The notice on our Union was posted with the reasonable expectation that we would have an opportunity to address the issues in our program, such as legalization, health care, police, and self-defense.

Instead, it devolved instantly into the usual adolescent slurs, impenetrable cult references, and illiterate meanderings about Literotica production categories. We are not interested in recruiting Litsters to our Union. Our intent was purely informational.

But we also note that the attacks on Literotica almost invariably demand that trans women be defined as sex-negative.

Engels & Ermen will provide new threads.

( . ) ( . )

Attached: Our photo experts work with Madonna. Our founders Marisela, moi, L, T.

Last edited:
Oh, if only your writing efforts here had some quantifiable purpose and value. You’re so out three and incoherent that your words and points are as lost as your efforts when you all get dressed up and put on a private sex show for the denizens of your fish tank.

Breathe. Drink clean water. Get some sleep.
It's called Surrealism. You are so far outclassed by me it gives me a headache. Get your GED.

I teach Sufi meditative breathing, have water filtration, and monitor my nocturnal functions.

I said, my involvement here is over. Please.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
I will do new threads. You haven't won. You just diverted attention from a serious matter in your best Jan. 6 style.

( . )( . )
See, even other trans and lgbt people think you're a fucking nut job. It's not that we don't like you for what you are, we don't like you for who you are and who you are is a fat annoying hairy asshole.

You’ve impressed me, just like a guy in a muscle car doing donuts in a parking lot.

No purpose or direction, but you’re making a lot of smoke and noise. Is your dick hard?
I don't have a dick. Why is your only recourse to imaginary body shaming and hate speech?
Do you have a dick? Anything to say about the Sex Workers' Union? Are you a bad date?

As far as the filthmeister goes, I am not hairy, either. Gosh, I don't live in your Matrix!

I am the muscle car; a Lambo. Don't be impressed with the guy sitting on me. I drive him nuts with my boobies. It's too easy.

Smart trans women don't smoke. You knew that, right?

If organizing a Sex Workers' Union isn't showing purpose and direction, what would?

( . )( . )

Last edited:
See, even other trans and lgbt people think you're a fucking nut job. It's not that we don't like you for what you are, we don't like you for who you are and who you are is a fat annoying hairy asshole.
It's a long line and you'll get tired. But you can chat with the Russ, the Saudis, etc.

I have all the right enemies. Makes me go up a cup size.

( . )( . )

I don't have a dick. Why is your only recourse to imaginary body shaming and hate speech?
Do you have a dick? Anything to say about the Sex Workers' Union? Are you a bad date?

As far as the filthmeister goes, I am not hairy, either. Gosh, I don't live in your Matrix!

I am the muscle car; a Lambo. Don't be impressed with the guy sitting on me. I drive him nuts with my boobies. It's too easy.

Smart trans women don't smoke. You knew that, right?

( . )( . )

Oh, are you done with this thread again?

Sorry, it gets so confusing with all of this confounding fluidity. Just consider it that I was referring to your proverbial dick.

Aren’t you going to grace me with your pronouns?

Everybody knows my pronouns except Nazis.

Don't you busted Replicants have something better to do? Like, practicing your use of language? Learning not to spit when you don't intend to? Thinking about thinking?

Pris (Daryl Hannah) says hello. Verifiably.

( . )( . )

Oh, are you done with this thread again?

Sorry, it gets so confusing with all of this confounding fluidity. Just consider it that I was referring to your proverbial dick.

Aren’t you going to grace me with your pronouns?
Once again: Literotica exploits gender fluidity and then attacks it. This is arguable fraud, at best. Fascist deceit at worst.

My former penis was not proverbial. I seldom discuss that disability. Don't quit your day job.

( . )( . )

It's called Literature. As in Lit. As in Literotica.

Get that GED! You have no credentials whatever to deliver these fatwas about psychological matters.

This isn't about you running the community college caf debates. It's about me sucking cock at meetings of the Teamsters Union.

Jealous? Of my doing every man there?

I'm a Lambo. My performance doesn't (h)alt.

But I wish someone would explain what the cult terminology means. I eschew Scientology.

( . )( . )
He's correct. You are a fucking basket case.

Once again: Literotica exploits gender fluidity and then attacks it. This is arguable fraud, at best. Fascist deceit at worst.

My former penis was not proverbial. I seldom discuss that disability. Don't quit your day job.

( . )( . )

Oh you poor victim. 😢 Is there any particular gender identity or sexuality that isn’t under exploitation in erotica? Are you seeking legal protections for any particular quarter of the rainbow? 🌈

For a literary giant and presumed journalist you sure are bad at understanding metaphor. I’m sorry if I offended you by suggesting you had a dick to grab.

You obviously aren’t an attorney either, but please explain how you’re being attacked? Are you in need of a safe space and upset that Literotica isn’t providing one?

My criticism of your rant is simply that it’s unintelligible, emotional, and seemingly pointless. If you have any cogent points, by all means, please make them, but don’t expect a small mind like mine to follow you through your conspiracies about 4chan and whatnot.

And don’t think for a minute that I’m trying to silence you, I’m still watching for those other entertainers hidden in the multiverse of your fractured mind. How many are still in there who have not yet declared they are finished with this thread?

Last edited:
He's correct. You are a fucking basket case.
I don't have a basket any more. It was never very big.

I have clearly triggered your junior high clique very badly.

Sorry to be the new popular girl. With these boobies it was inevitable.

Now, to get this straight, or was it gay? Are you one of those closeted guys who hates me because I don't want to fuck you? Truth is, I would if I could. But the meat is gone from between my warm, pillowy loaves. You have to bring a sandwich for lunch. Or a burrito.

You can jerk that big thing off and cum on my face, if you can try and find it in your condition. Don't worry, i'll guide you.

You fraudsters won't explain what "performance alt" is supposed to mean first, because it's bullshit, and second because you are afraid of my sharp teeth.

It's sad to imagine someone who has a "life" -- really a living death -- so unlike mine. No big books, no spouse played on the screen by Daryl Hannah and Jane Leeves, no trips around the world, no invites to the White House.

No boobs, no booty, no blowjobs. Sooooo sad.

You won't explain what a "performance alt" is supposed to be cuz you know I will shred you as I did previously.

I am an entertainer. So is my spouse. I have created hundreds of alternative personalities. It's called writing fiction.

Poor losers.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
This should show anyone with a brain what Biden/The left really think of Trans folks. They deliberately made this first day on Easter to upset the folks who value the holiday as more than just hiding eggs.
In other words, they don't support you, they threw you out there as a target.

Going further, in typical slap in the face style, they gave you this first day on an existing holiday so...you weren't even worth your own day.

Racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic. That's the 'progressives' for you
It started in 2009 you dipshit.

This is either a performance alt, created to disparagpe trans individuals (my bet), or an actual self-loathing trans person who cares more about trying to repair their ego than they do about potentially hurting the image of other trans individuals with their antics.

Posting these overtly-unflattering photos repeatedly, and anecdotes about tongue-kissing cats, is either malicious, or comes from a mentally-dysfunctional place. Either way, they show zero consideration for the LGBTQ community and are instead 100% invested in self-importance.

That ^ needed to be said.

👍

That poster is the trans version of tRump. (A performance alt caricature of an "alpha tranny" is definitely a possibility).

I can only imagine the quality of individuals that poster appeals to.

😑

Oh you poor victim. 😢 Is there any particular gender identity or sexuality that isn’t under exploitation in erotica? Are you seeking legal protections for any particular quarter of the rainbow? 🌈

For a literary giant and presumed journalist you sure are bad at understanding metaphor. I’m sorry if I offended you by suggesting you had a dick to grab.

You obviously aren’t an attorney either, but please explain how you’re being attacked? Are you in need of a safe space and upset that Literotica isn’t providing one?

My criticism of your rant is simply that it’s unintelligible, emotional, and seemingly pointless. If you have any cogent points, by all means, please make them, but don’t expect a small mind like mine to follow you through your conspiracies about 4chan and whatnot.

And don’t think for a minute that I’m trying to silence you, I’m still watching for those other entertainers hidden in the multiverse of your fractured mind. How many are still in there who have not yet declared they are finished with this thread?
1. I am not a victim. You are a victim of the American educational system, your addiction to pop culture, and your absurd narcissism. You are as ignorant as a newborn kitten.

2. I am not an attorney. I am an American journalist and former official of the Newspaper Guild. I am thoroughly informed on libel law and the responsibility of website operators under the 9th Circuit Court decision.

3. I am not a "presumed" journalist. I have posted numerous of my articles and book covers here.

I am somewhat of a First Amendment absolutist. But in the wake of the depredations committed by your gang at Charlottesville and on January 6, I am concerned to protect LGBTQ from the kind of violence you incite.

4. If you do not understand that accusing a trans woman of having a dick is a hateful attack, you may be the stupidest person I ever encountered. I publish on metaphor and metonym. You don't know metaphor from meatballs. Or maybe they're a metaphor for you.

If you do not grasp that replying to anodyne comments by alleging that I, who ran for office as a trans candidate (winning a respectable share of the vote), am a MAGAT pretending to be trans to undermine transfolk because of one weirdo's conspiracism, you appear seriously impaired. Are you in possession of a valid driver's license?

Your sneers about safe spaces show you to be a true MAGAT. Nobody else talks like that.

5. If you think you can disclaim trying to silence me by denying you would do such a thing, save your breath. I faced thieves, rapists, and war criminals who all had the same excuse.

6. I and my spouse are creatives. We confect hundreds of personalities. It's called writing fiction and filmscripts. Only one personality represents me here. The one with the big hooters.

Stop playing the perp game of playing dumb. I made millions of $ because of my writing ability. Nobody but your clique thinks otherwise.

( . )( . )

Back