Transgender Day of Visibility 2024

This should show anyone with a brain what Biden/The left really think of Trans folks. They deliberately made this first day on Easter to upset the folks who value the holiday as more than just hiding eggs.
In other words, they don't support you, they threw you out there as a target.

Going further, in typical slap in the face style, they gave you this first day on an existing holiday so...you weren't even worth your own day.

Racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic. That's the 'progressives' for you
lol, what an idiot.

This should show anyone with a brain what Biden/The left really think of Trans folks. They deliberately made this first day on Easter to upset the folks who value the holiday as more than just hiding eggs.
In other words, they don't support you, they threw you out there as a target.

Going further, in typical slap in the face style, they gave you this first day on an existing holiday so...you weren't even worth your own day.

Racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic. That's the 'progressives' for you
Good god, LC, this has been covered literally for days. The transgender day is always on 31 March. Easter, the date of which floats, only coincidentally was on 31 March this year. Both events were legitimately on 31 March this year, though. Sorry, but your post is really, really stupid, and it's not anyone on the left who is brain dead over this.

Are you referring to Lautremont’s Maldoror? I found it pretty tame compared to modern masters of squick like J.G. Ballard, William Burroughs, or Stephen Tunney. But then again the 19th Century was a more innocent time … .
I was a mentee of Bill Burroughs. When I wrote about him on lit he was jeered. Maybe it was about me.

I made possible the publication of Ballard's ATROCITY EXHIBITION in the U.S. after it was suppressed by Doubleday. The publisher sent out review copies, and then cancelled the book when it was realized that it included sections titled THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY CONSIDERED AS A DOWNHILL MOTOR RACE and WHY I WANT TO FUCK RONALD REAGAN. The former text is a calque of Alfred Jarry.

I was going to be snide and say, by all means let's forget everything that preceded our narcissistic age. But I am weary of such back and forth sniping.

I consider the shark scene in MALDOROR to be a key document of world literature at a level with Horace's ODE ON CLEOPATRA. Ça, ç'est tout.

Some early Ballard greatly influenced my early writing. Ballard and Burroughs both were cinematized by David Cronenberg.

I live in parallel worlds: literature and film, psychology and linguistics, spirituality and revolution, masculine power and feminine transcendence.

I am thereby compelled to admit that Cronenberg is a greater genius than either of BnB. Neither could have done these:

Then we have this excellent documentary on Ukraine:

A couple of other 19th c. authors I don't want disregarded: Arthur Machen and William Hope Hodgson. Machen's THREE IMPOSTORS is a deadpan parallel to MALDOROR.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
  • AMERICAN NEWS
  • Apr 1, 2024

White House pushed Trans Day messaging on English accounts, but not to Spanish speakers​

The White House's Spanish account did not post for "Transgender Day of Visibility" while the English account did.

The Biden White House social media account "La Casa Blanca" did not post anything related to "Transgender Day of Visibility" while the English White House account on X made a post on Easter to declare the LGBTQ recognition day.

Over the weekend, the Biden administration faced backlash for issuing a proclamation for March 31 as "Transgender Day of Visibility" when the holiest Christian holiday, Easter Sunday, fell on the same day. A proclamation from Biden was issued about March 31 on Good Friday that read, "By virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility." The day was established in 2009 and Biden has proclaimed it repeatedly during his administration.

On Easter Sunday, Biden's social media accounts made several different posts about both Easter and "Transgender Day of Visibility." One account, that was lacking any post related to the LGBTQ holiday, however, was the Spanish iteration of the White House account, "La Casa Blanca."

More here: https://thepostmillennial.com/white...ut-not-to-spanish-speakers?utm_campaign=64487

This is Joe trying to protect what's left of the Spanish-speaking vote that might be inclined to vote for him. Most are Christians.
1. This post illustrates Trotsky's dictum: if you can't distinguish a conservative from a fascist the tank of fascism will crush your skull. The poster is a conservative. I am sure the poster and I would agree on Hayek, Buckley, and Friedman, and that we might disagree over DJT, Biden, Kamala.

But the poster does not decorate the text with slurs. We can agree to disagree.

2. On Biden and TDOV.

Token holidays do nothing to protect Trans Women. Still, I applaud the cruelty of naming it on Easter, Feast of the Martyrdom of the False Messiah. The tears of Catholic fanatics are like champagne chez moi.

The first lesson in Communist Party training schools is: with Kerensky against Kornilov.

Look them up. My pretty ass cheeks are so hungry for cock my leggings are slipping down.

More TK (to kum).

( . )( . )

Token holidays do nothing to protect Trans Women. Still, I applaud the cruelty of naming it on Easter, Feast of the Martyrdom of the False Messiah. The tears of Catholic fanatics are like champagne chez moi.
Can't help pointing out that you're being an idiot over this as well. The transgender date was not named on Easter. The date of Easter floats. Naming the transgender date has nothing to do with Easter, and when it was established that the transgender date would always be on 31 March, Easter that year wasn't on 31 March.

The transgender date sticks on 31 March. Easter floats. It's coincidental that it was on 31 March this year. It didn't have anything to do with the designation of the Transgender date.

Can you possibly get this straight in your head? So many are choosing not to, and they are being silly about it. Are you going to be silly about it too?

I was a mentee of Bill Burroughs. When I wrote about him on lit he was jeered. Maybe it was about me.

I made possible the publication of Ballard's ATROCITY EXHIBITION in the U.S. after it was suppressed by Doubleday. The publisher sent out review copies, and then cancelled the book when it was realized that it included sections titled THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY CONSIDERED AS A DOWNHILL MOTOR RACE and WHY I WANT TO FUCK RONALD REAGAN. The former text is a calque of Alfred Jarry.

I was going to be snide and say, by all means let's forget everything that preceded our narcissistic age. But I am weary of such back and forth sniping.

I consider the shark scene in MALDOROR to be a key document of world literature at a level with Horace's ODE ON CLEOPATRA. Ça, ç'est tout.

Some early Ballard greatly influenced my early writing. Ballard and Burroughs both were cinematized by David Cronenberg.

I live in parallel worlds: literature and film, psychology and linguistics, spirituality and revolution, masculine power and feminine transcendence.

I am thereby compelled to admit that Cronenberg is a greater genius than either of BnB. Neither could have done these:

Then we have this excellent documentary on Ukraine:

A couple of other 19th c. authors I don't want disregarded: Arthur Machen and William Hope Hodgson. Machen's THREE IMPOSTORS is a deadpan parallel to MALDOROR.

( . )( . )
I prefer Lucian’s A True Story to Lautremont’s Maldoror — it’s both more good-natured and more imaginative. It also has its own cinematic realization—Terry Gilliam’s Baron Munchausen draws directly from Lucian when the narrative moves to the Moon.

Can't help pointing out that you're being an idiot over this as well. The transgender date was not named on Easter. The date of Easter floats. Naming the transgender date has nothing to do with Easter, and when it was established that the transgender date would always be on 31 March, Easter that year wasn't on 31 March.

The transgender date sticks on 31 March. Easter floats. It's coincidental that it was on 31 March this year. It didn't have anything to do with the designation of the Transgender date.

Can you possibly get this straight in your head? So many are choosing not to, and they are being silly about it. Are you going to be silly about it too?
Take an ESL course. You can't pawn this word salad off on me. Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Mr. Biden announced the date with no knowledge of a coincidence. The cruelty was enacted by the Goddess of Objective Chance.

( . )( . )

Take an ESL course. You can't pawn this word salad off on me. Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Mr. Biden announced the date with no knowledge of a coincidence. The cruelty was enacted by the Goddess of Objective Chance.

( . )( . )
So, you're pleading profound ignorance. That fits. And what in the hell is "colorless green ideas sleep furiously" supposed to mean? Your posts remind me of a puffer fish.

Biden didn't announce the date. The White House released a statement on the designated, established-years-ago, date. The date was announced in 2009 under the Obama administration.

Last edited:
Stonefish, not a puffer. Look the bitch up.

Your head honchoes once had great fun here on the back 40 spittin' shnoose and claiming I didn't know how to use the net since I was allegedly a clone of A. Perkins in PSYCHO.

How long would it have taken on Google to check the "colorless" ref? It's the most famous citation of Chomsky.

You guys keep walking into the traps I set. If you were pangolins and I was heartless, I'd be rich on your organs.

Hi ho, as Vonnegut would say.

Being Literary on Literotica. Keepin' it real.

( . )( . )

I prefer Lucian’s A True Story to Lautremont’s Maldoror — it’s both more good-natured and more imaginative. It also has its own cinematic realization—Terry Gilliam’s Baron Munchausen draws directly from Lucian when the narrative moves to the Moon.
WOW!

OK, girl. You win. We have to go to Sephora virtually now. I am your WFF: Worst Friend Forever. Nothing makes my boobies bigger and my cumdump wider than a new classical ref. Except for linguistics.

Do you read classical Greek? I can do some, and am better in modern Greek. But Latin is my real forte, as you see by my ref to Horace.

Ovid, baby. The TRISTIA.

Virgil, THE GEORGICS. Makes my boyclit hard.

Livy, the elephants.

We live in their shadow.

Thoughts on Heliogabalus?

👄🫦👅💋👩‍❤️‍👩🍑🍐🍐🦪🪒☢️☣️🚰🏳️‍⚧️🏴‍☠️!!!!!!

( . )( . )

Stonefish, not a puffer. Look the bitch up.

Your head honchoes once had great fun here on the back 40 spittin' shnoose and claiming I didn't know how to use the net since I was allegedly a clone of A. Perkins in PSYCHO.

How long would it have taken on Google to check the "colorless" ref? It's the most famous citation of Chomsky.

You guys keep walking into the traps I set. If you were pangolins and I was heartless, I'd be rich on your organs.

Hi ho, as Vonnegut would say.

Being Literary on Literotica. Keepin' it real.

( . )( . )
At some point I assume you're going to realize that you are the only one playing whatever silly game you're playing here. The puffer fish game.

I thought jerking off was 90 percent of what Literotica is about. Don't I have the right to present my fantasy life? Or is this a permanent session with Big Nurse?

I have been playing this game for a long time, very successfully, in venues high and low. Now that I am a full-time butt slut I indulge my very considerable and extremely varied range of talents.

Relax. Enjoy the show. Hezbollah will serve caviar at the reception.

I know you rubes fresh out the gallion find a real ho up in the big city hard to handle.

It's about this new religion, Surrealism. Been around forever. Get used to it.

Or not. You can ride The Dog anywhere. How about Sedro Woolley?

( .)(. )

Last edited:
I thought jerking off was 90 perfect of what Literotica is about. Don't I have the right to present my fantasy life? Or is this a permanent session with Big Nurse?
No one has a responsibility to care about your puffed-up nonsense. I don't. You claim to be a writer. Let's see what you submit here . . . if you ever do. Until then you are just a big bag of wind.

No one has a responsibility to care about your puffed-up nonsense. I don't. You claim to be a writer. Let's see what you submit here . . . if you ever do. Until then you are just a big bag of wind.
I never suggested anybody has any such responsibility.

I post poems almost daily.

I post opinions. About 80% of contemporary writing. Dork.

My fiction has been published to critical acclaim. I work in that area to a very high standard. Sorry, bud.

Here's a video based on one of my published stories:

Now go play GTA. The tutoring session is over.

Oh... Right... Mr. Biden likes wind power.

( . )( . )

Last edited:
I never suggested anybody has any such responsibility.

I post poems almost daily.

I post opinions. About 80% of contemporary writing. Dork.

My fiction has been published to critical acclaim. I work in that area to a very high standard. Sorry, bud.

Here's a video based on one of my published stories:

Now go play GTA. The tutoring session is over.

( . )( . )
No submissions

Not to the Literotica file. You have no writing credits here. And you aren't supposed to be posting works to the discussion board rather than the regular file.

Puffer fishing.
I do a lot of things I am not supposed to do. I also have no academic degrees. I am a ho. Is this a sex site or a meeting of AWA? Amateur Writers Anonymous?

( . )( . )

they post some on the Poetry forum... quality-wise, it varies but some better than others. unfortunately, most are bloated extensions on the same theme (use this cum-slut) and so become repetitive and boring. and they're frequently accompanied by the same bloviated opining seen here.
Oh, that hurts... But I like it. More, daddy. Spank me hard!

( . )( . )

This is either a performance alt, created to disparagpe trans individuals (my bet), or an actual self-loathing trans person who cares more about trying to repair their ego than they do about potentially hurting the image of other trans individuals with their antics.

Posting these overtly-unflattering photos repeatedly, and anecdotes about tongue-kissing cats, is either malicious, or comes from a mentally-dysfunctional place. Either way, they show zero consideration for the LGBTQ community and are instead 100% invested in self-importance.

Everybody hates a tourist.
Everybody? Not here in Barcelona, San Francisco, Paris, Amsterdam, El DeFe, Jakarta, Göteborg, etc. I make money sucking tourist cock and singing songs in obscure languages.

Must be tough out in Sedro Woolley waiting to get your GED.

BTW, this is called "throwing shade." Before you mouth off about trans folk, learn as much about the culture as you must have learned about latinx culture reading taquería menus.

Have a nice day!

( . )( . )

Back