Trans Girls

I consider myself to be straight. I am not attracted to men and have no desire to kiss a man. But I would love to kiss her. She is a hot sexy woman who also just happens to have a cock ( and I admit , a really nice one too). She definitely turns me on.

Do you think a guy can really still consider himself to be straight , but still get really turned on by a trans woman like Daisy ?

I consider myself to be straight. I am not attracted to men and have no desire to kiss a man. But I would love to kiss her. She is a hot sexy woman who also just happens to have a cock ( and I admit , a really nice one too). She definitely turns me on.

Do you think a guy can really still consider himself to be straight , but would love to go to bed with a woman like Daisy ?
I have no doubt that Daisy has turned more than one straight guy bi.

Do you think a guy can really still consider himself to be straight , but still get really turned on by a trans woman like Daisy ?
I still think of myself as straight even though I suck my girlfriend's big cock and get fucked by her. If someone wants to say I am bi or gay, that's fine. I really don't care.

IMG_6390.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, my hole is not exactly virgin but I've never had anyone with a cock that size inside me but I'd sure like to feel one that size in me ;)
You haven't? Her cock looks about seven inches maybe a little larger. There is nothing like feeling completely stuffed with cock - like you are impaled on some kind of big steel pipe. You think to yourself, "I am really being fucked!"

Back