Toy experience before first anal

I have played with some toys but what got me into more was a prostate toy. First few times I wasnt impressed and found I was doing it wrong. I wasnt hitting the spot! After some practice I found it to be enjoyable and did it often. After awhile I wanted to try a dildo not real big. We had several around as my wife and I played with during sex. It took some time and learning how to relax but I was able completely take 5.5 inch one and I did like the feeling. I have been doing that now for some time and every time I jerk off I feel I have to have something in my ass. Havent had the real thing yet but working on it.

I have never had a real cock yet but sure have enjoyed a 8" dildo so I am pretty sure that I would love a real cock. I am still looking to get a cock in my mouth for the first time too:)

Attachments

• 831---44biefm_51871803357_o.jpg
    831---44biefm_51871803357_o.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 915---4ke96z2_51873084029_o.jpg
    915---4ke96z2_51873084029_o.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 966---xfy4xje_51873405190_o.jpg
    966---xfy4xje_51873405190_o.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 21
I have never had a real cock yet but sure have enjoyed a 8" dildo so I am pretty sure that I would love a real cock. I am still looking to get a cock in my mouth for the first time too:)
Mmm well that hole seems well trained.. so a real cock wont have a problem getting in there… cock sucking is a good way to start your road to appreciate cock…jerking a hard cock is also a good start.. for example.. id jerk that meat stick..

8" ?? The best I ever did was 5.5", of course that was the largest one I had. I do admit I have sucked hard cock before--just once and as I have gotten older I find I want to do it again with much more enthusiasm. I want to taste all the precum and follow thru to completion.

Back back in the day.. i did toy my ass with small things like pens and brush handles… that how ever didnt work as good training for my first time with the real thing for many reasons (pm if you wish details) later in life i progressed to butt plugs and even a gf that pegged me from time to time. After her i did upgrade to dildos and vibrators.. not big bit maybe about 5/6”… that i would say did help for when i was able to successfully take the real thing.. i was more physically and mentally prepared for it.

Mmm well that hole seems well trained.. so a real cock wont have a problem getting in there… cock sucking is a good way to start your road to appreciate cock…jerking a hard cock is also a good start.. for example.. id jerk that meat stick..
I would love to suck a cock even more than feeling one buried in my ass. I practice sucking these down to the balls too so I am sure that I will be able to deep throat most cocks if I ever get a chance and sucking a real one.

8" ?? The best I ever did was 5.5", of course that was the largest one I had. I do admit I have sucked hard cock before--just once and as I have gotten older I find I want to do it again with much more enthusiasm. I want to taste all the precum and follow thru to completion.
Yep as you can see by the pics I took them down to the balls. I used lots of lube🤣. And took my time.

I played around with toys and other things for many years before seriously considering have a real guy do it to me. So at least you know what it feels like to be penetrated. But it’s never going to be as good as the real thing, feeling the thrusts and the power behind it, begging for more to a person who can respond is pretty dang awesome.

Still haven’t had the pleasure of taking a real load of cum up there though. Someday that will happen too.

I played around with toys and other things for many years before seriously considering have a real guy do it to me. So at least you know what it feels like to be penetrated. But it’s never going to be as good as the real thing, feeling the thrusts and the power behind it, begging for more to a person who can respond is pretty dang awesome.

Still haven’t had the pleasure of taking a real load of cum up there though. Someday that will happen too.
Very true.

Back